9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-04-2016, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 06:07 PM by ClydeLee.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(02-04-2016 02:13 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 11:48 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Different heights? Consider

By how much? A couple of feet? A dozen? A hundred or so?

Not being a 'Native'.... I always just thought of them as 'Tall'.

You mean it was too difficult for you to Google?

I got About 181,000 results (0.97 seconds)

psik

This coming from a person who couldn't figure how numbers work where a rep of -(whatever) say 13 was caused by only 12 people despite looking right at the page there would also take 2 seconds to figure out.

Or the one who didn't click up the threads about why his precious view counts weren't shifting and how that must be not coincidental as he mentioned it, despite links given showcasing the forum having crashed and been messed up universally.

And all of this faulty logic demonstrated out of merely laziness or failure to grasp the data right clearly there is still not mentioned back in any way as at any defense or reverence to the possible mistake one can make and does make as a person. It is just quite interesting to see the real potential of someone who tries to use arguments of superiority to ones thinking or curiosity & even mocks others about it, but has no response to their own flaws but to ignore it and pass on by.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2016, 09:10 PM
(02-04-2016 06:03 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Or the one who didn't click up the threads about why his precious view counts weren't shifting and how that must be not coincidental as he mentioned it, despite links given showcasing the forum having crashed and been messed up universally.

You mean you have an explanation for that? I was not just watching the view counts on that one thread. I was watching them on multiple threads on the forum for about a week before I even commented on them not changing. I have never seen that happen on any web forum before or since. It must have been just coincidence that it happened right after I said I was recording them.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
03-04-2016, 12:15 AM

psik
No, at the time I was at work and thought... Y'know, just 'perhaps', you the poster of such a comment would thence have the referential information actually to hand.

Instead of being an evasive twat.

So.. yet more posting that is par for the course that is Psikeyhackr.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
03-04-2016, 12:51 AM

psik

Funny thing that.

"psikeyhackr is a cunt" got 150 results in 0.55 seconds, including a laundry list of other forums you've been spewing your ignorant shit all over.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-04-2016, 07:59 AM
(02-04-2016 10:56 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Are you claiming to have gotten that data out of the NIST report? Care to tell us where it is in the report?

That 425,000 cubic yards number is easy to find from before 9/11 along with the 200,000 tons of steel. The NIST report has the steel quantity but not the concrete. But since the towers were different heights and not identical how do you know they had the same amounts of concrete? [...]

Whether or not the concrete quantity is listed in the NIST report is neither here nor there; it is what it is. Or do you have a figure that contradicts mine?

Could you also explain what you mean when you claim the two towers were "not identical"? As far as I could ascertain, their floor plans were identical.

And different heights? Yes, I agree completely; 1 World Trade Center, at 417m (1,368ft); and 2 World Trade Center, at 415m (1,362ft), each with 110 stories. This 2m height difference is negligible in the overall estimation of the amount of concrete used—which just proves that you're grasping at straws.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
03-04-2016, 11:25 AM
(03-04-2016 12:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 02:13 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You mean it was too difficult for you to Google?

psik

Funny thing that.

"psikeyhackr is a cunt" got 150 results in 0.55 seconds, including a laundry list of other forums you've been spewing your ignorant shit all over.

It now gets 151. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-04-2016, 11:56 AM
(03-04-2016 07:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Whether or not the concrete quantity is listed in the NIST report is neither here nor there; it is what it is. Or do you have a figure that contradicts mine?

You are saying that it was OK for a government bureau responsible for technology to spend 5 years and $20,000,000 to produce a 10,000 page report on the collapses of two nearly identical skyscrapers and not specify how much concrete was in them?

But then say that collapses were inevitable?

Gregory Urich has different numbers but I don't have any reason to think they are any better or any worse. Lots of websites have your number. Do you know where they got it? Laugh out load

http://911research.wtc7.net/papers/urich...PeWtc1.htm

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
03-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Drinking Beverage

Still waiting for some kind of point, Psikeyhackr.............
06-04-2016, 09:56 AM
(03-04-2016 12:07 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Drinking Beverage

You can keep waiting for what YOU call a point. I don't give a damn.

The Conservation of Momentum is incapable of giving a damn.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
06-04-2016, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 03:22 PM by Chas.)
(06-04-2016 09:56 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 12:07 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Drinking Beverage

You can keep waiting for what YOU call a point. I don't give a damn.

The Conservation of Momentum is incapable of giving a damn.

psik

So what?

You fail to understand that once one floor has come loose from its fire-weakened moorings, its collapse onto the next floor is going to tear it loose and so on.

No floor is designed to hold twice its loaded weight.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user