9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-04-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(16-04-2016 04:38 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Just magically whisking away 5 level amount of floors in a computer model will, in no way, give you the actual answer you seek.

You don't know what answer it will give. I don't either.

The point of the model is to find out. The fact that it has not been done is simply evidence of the incompetent science done in the 9/11 Affair.

Simply calling something a "strawman" does not make it one.

[61,176]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2016, 12:32 PM
(16-04-2016 12:26 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-04-2016 04:38 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Just magically whisking away 5 level amount of floors in a computer model will, in no way, give you the actual answer you seek.

You don't know what answer it will give. I don't either.

The point of the model is to find out. The fact that it has not been done is simply evidence of the incompetent science done in the 9/11 Affair.

Simply calling something a "strawman" does not make it one.

[61,176]
psik

Simply pretending that your stupid model is science doesn't make it so.

Dickhead.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-04-2016, 04:06 PM
(15-04-2016 10:33 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I have already suggested a simulation that makes the temperatures irrelevant.

...which no one cares about, because it has no bearing on the actual situation in hand.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
16-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Hey every other forum I am on every body is all jacked about 28 pages of anti -Saudi evidence and when is Obama going to release it. What do people here have to say about that?
16-04-2016, 04:22 PM
(16-04-2016 04:17 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Hey every other forum I am on every body is all jacked about 28 pages of anti -Saudi evidence and when is Obama going to release it. What do people here have to say about that?

The physics of 28 pages of that doesn't add up, the evidence seems sketchy to me.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-04-2016, 05:16 PM
(15-04-2016 10:33 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I have already suggested a simulation that makes the temperatures irrelevant. [...]

So now you're suggesting that if an avgas-fuelled fire hadn't occurred, the towers would still be standing?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
18-04-2016, 05:40 PM
(16-04-2016 05:16 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(15-04-2016 10:33 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I have already suggested a simulation that makes the temperatures irrelevant. [...]

So now you're suggesting that if an avgas-fuelled fire hadn't occurred, the towers would still be standing?

That is not what I said. The point of the test is to simulate more damge than aircraft impact and fires could possilbly accomplish. Completely rem ove 5 levels. If the north tower still could not collapse then how could fires have done it?

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
18-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Now this is interesting:

Quote:Professor Bazant has played an important role in the national conversation about the fall of the World Trade Center towers in New York on 9/11.

His first paper on this matter, written with one of his graduate students, was submitted to peer review TWO DAYS after 9/11. While this does not show that he began the paper before 9/11/01, that possibility should be considered.
http://bazantmisconduct.com/

A bit late, but interesting.

[61,732]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
18-04-2016, 06:04 PM
(18-04-2016 05:40 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-04-2016 05:16 PM)SYZ Wrote:  So now you're suggesting that if an avgas-fuelled fire hadn't occurred, the towers would still be standing?

That is not what I said. The point of the test is to simulate more damge than aircraft impact and fires could possilbly accomplish. Completely rem ove 5 levels. If the north tower still could not collapse then how could fires have done it?

psik

It is obvious that it would collapse. That you don't see that is incredible.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2016, 06:04 PM
(18-04-2016 05:40 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  That is not what I said. The point of the test is to simulate more damage than aircraft impact and fires could possibly accomplish. Completely remove 5 levels. If the north tower still could not collapse then how could fires have done it?

It's impossible to construct any scaled physical simulation and/or a computer-generated model to unequivocally and accurately demonstrate what happened to the towers. Both scenarios can do no more than predicate what could have happened, but with no 100% degree of certainty.

Until people understand this, the debate will only get even more bogged down in "what ifs".

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.