9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-03-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Why is anyone bothering to talk to this moron? He obviously does not care about facts or reality if it contradicts his favorite story. He's an idiot who has proven not to be competent in the fields he sites, or if he were he would realise his conclusions are bullshit supported by nothing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-03-2015, 03:50 PM
(17-03-2015 03:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Why is anyone bothering to talk to this moron? He obviously does not care about facts or reality if it contradicts his favorite story. He's an idiot who has proven not to be competent in the fields he sites, or if he were he would realise his conclusions are bullshit supported by nothing.

Yeah....he/she whatevers is boring.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-03-2015, 08:23 PM
(17-03-2015 03:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Why is anyone bothering to talk to this moron? He obviously does not care about facts or reality if it contradicts his favorite story. He's an idiot who has proven not to be competent in the fields he sites, or if he were he would realise his conclusions are bullshit supported by nothing.

ROFLMAO

MORON!

That is hysterical from someone who posts a picture of the Titanic on the floor of the Atlantic talking about fragments from the iceberg.

Why don't you specify what facts I got wrong? Were you impressed by that quote about the fuel from Dec 2001. It was by someone at MIT so it must be correct.

LOL

psik
17-03-2015, 08:42 PM
(17-03-2015 08:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Why don't you specify what facts I got wrong?

Well.... the part where you seem to not be able to comprehend the structural differences of a building like, say, the Empire State tower or The Twin Towers and such buildings which are not of said construction, such as a common town house etc.

Basic wiki of what a 'Skyscraper' is defined as. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyscraper

These buildings clearly do NOT work in the way that you are describing/detailing.

Much cheers to all.
17-03-2015, 10:11 PM
(17-03-2015 08:42 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 08:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Why don't you specify what facts I got wrong?

Well.... the part where you seem to not be able to comprehend the structural differences of a building like, say, the Empire State tower or The Twin Towers and such buildings which are not of said construction, such as a common town house etc.

You are accusing me of being wrong about a conclusion not a fact.

The WTC was a tube-in-tube design while the Empire State Building is a grid design.

Would you please provide a quote of mine to explain how you came to the conclusion that there was something I did not understand about the difference.

psik
17-03-2015, 10:18 PM
(17-03-2015 10:11 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You are accusing me of being wrong about a conclusion not a fact.

The WTC was a tube-in-tube design while the Empire State Building is a grid design.

Would you please provide a quote of mine to explain how you came to the conclusion that there was something I did not understand about the difference.

psik

Don't have time to go back through the posts, but the places where you were saying that the floors were all carrying loads etc Or your words to that effect.

Since it's kind of the walls carrying the loads and the floors are more just bolted to the walls etc with Skyscrapers.

Much cheers to all.
17-03-2015, 11:32 PM
(17-03-2015 08:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

ROFLMAO

MORON!

That is hysterical from someone who posts a picture of the Titanic on the floor of the Atlantic talking about fragments from the iceberg.

Why don't you specify what facts I got wrong? Were you impressed by that quote about the fuel from Dec 2001. It was by someone at MIT so it must be correct.

LOL

psik

Actually it's been pointed out along the way. You've been too busy calling people morons to actually read and comprehend their words.

Your argument is stupid and been debunked a million times elsewhere.

Now, the only question that remains is what you're still doing here?

17-03-2015, 11:46 PM
(17-03-2015 11:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Now, the only question that remains is what you're still doing here?

He has not achieved orgasm yet...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-03-2015, 11:54 PM
(17-03-2015 11:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 11:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Now, the only question that remains is what you're still doing here?

He has not achieved orgasm yet...

*tosses a box of Kleenex and storms out*

Hope he, at least, cleans up after himself.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-03-2015, 12:10 AM
(17-03-2015 11:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  *tosses a box of Kleenex and storms out*

Hope he, at least, cleans up after himself.

It's so hard to get it out the carpet Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post