9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-04-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(19-04-2016 04:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Having studied many ancient texts. I have discerned that Caesar Augustus and Vespasian are the devils who are responsible for the twin towers collapse,

Prove me wrong. Wink
Nay, they were pulled down from underneath by the Titans, that's how you explain that too fast straight collapse that's unprovenly impossible via internal weakening.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2016, 03:24 PM
(18-04-2016 08:53 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Is anything ever unequivocal? You are saying you don't have to even demonstrate the probability that fires COULD bring down the north tower. [...]
This doesn't make any sense. You're confusing "probability" with possibility—IE: "could". Subtle but critical difference.

The absolute best any post factum model(s) can do is demonstrate the possibility of a structural collapse. Generally speaking, engineers would not waste any time modelling to demonstrate the certainty of something happening. For example, if I design a multi-story building to withstand a specific wind pressure of (say) 1,000Pa but later during a cyclone it reached 1,500Pa, then I don't need any models to confirm it's going to fail structurally. It will.

There were far too many indeterminate variables with the WTC collapse to rely on a model for an absolutely definitive answer.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
19-04-2016, 05:19 PM
(18-04-2016 07:19 PM)natachan Wrote:  Hey gang! Wanna know what we've been learning from our structures professors (otherwise known as why I'm about to collapse from exhaustion)? We've been learning about the bahaviour of slender columns. I thought it might be interesting.

A slender column is one with a slenderness ratio above let's say 2. That's for a sway column, I don't have my notes with me so I can't tell what a non-sway ratio is but it isn't relevant. And these columns certainly have a ratio of greater than 2. When loading occurs in a slender column deformation occurs. And as deformation occurs internal moment increases. Guess what happens when moment gets too high.

Now let's just say, hypothetically, that something happened to increase deformation. Like say, increased steel temperature decreasing compressive strength. Just to throw something out there. Moment in that section would increase as well, and results are predictable.

But moment isn't localized to one spot. No, columns are continuous. Meaning that the moment along the entire thing goes up. And local failures lead to cascading failures. Like an accordion. I'm going to bet a motivated person could show exactly how it pancaked.
I'd stay away from saying exactly about anything that happened that day.
20-04-2016, 05:31 AM
Fair 'nuff.

I bet a motivated person could diagram how it pancaked well enough that it wouldn't matter.
20-04-2016, 07:53 PM
I have a hard time figuring out what is being debated in this thread.
20-04-2016, 07:58 PM
(20-04-2016 07:53 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I have a hard time figuring out what is being debated in this thread.

The psychological stability of one psyckeyhackr.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
20-04-2016, 11:17 PM
(20-04-2016 07:53 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I have a hard time figuring out what is being debated in this thread.

That's okay. So does psikeyhackr.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
21-04-2016, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2016 03:00 AM by adey67.)

We're not sure either but the gist of it is that there is a fellow who believes that it is not possible for the aircraft and the resulting fires to have bought down the towers, he says he's not interested what did even though I strongly suspect he secretly is (I mean how could you not be?) Its also likely that he is a heavily closeted demolition conspiracist.
Apparently very clever people are in fact stupid or at least horribly misguided and all the computer simulations and reports are all wrong because no one has shaved five floors off the towers and made scale models out of cardboard and washers. I'm being a bit facetious of course but I think that's roughly where we're at right now.
[+] 5 users Like adey67's post
24-04-2016, 07:22 PM
(21-04-2016 02:56 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

We're not sure either but the gist of it is that there is a fellow who believes that it is not possible for the aircraft and the resulting fires to have bought down the towers, he says he's not interested what did even though I strongly suspect he secretly is (I mean how could you not be?) Its also likely that he is a heavily closeted demolition conspiracist.
Apparently very clever people are in fact stupid or at least horribly misguided and all the computer simulations and reports are all wrong because no one has shaved five floors off the towers and made scale models out of cardboard and washers. I'm being a bit facetious of course but I think that's roughly where we're at right now.

Can you provide links to 3 of these computer simulations?

There were about 2800 perimeter wall panels on each tower from the 9th floor to the top of each tower. These wall panels have been nicknamed "wheat chex". Would you care to provide some data on how many different weights and quantities of each weight there were? And links to the source of your data?

How could decent computer simulations be made without that information?

[63,162]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
24-04-2016, 11:44 PM
(24-04-2016 07:22 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 02:56 AM)adey67 Wrote:  We're not sure either but the gist of it is that there is a fellow who believes that it is not possible for the aircraft and the resulting fires to have bought down the towers, he says he's not interested what did even though I strongly suspect he secretly is (I mean how could you not be?) Its also likely that he is a heavily closeted demolition conspiracist.

Can you provide links to 3 of these computer simulations?

There were about 2800 perimeter wall panels on each tower from the 9th floor to the top of each tower. These wall panels have been nicknamed "wheat chex". Would you care to provide some data on how many different weights and quantities of each weight there were? And links to the source of your data?

How could decent computer simulations be made without that information?

[63,162]
psik

How do you continue posting with your head so far up your rectum?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.