9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-03-2015, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2015 02:46 PM by psikeyhackr.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(17-03-2015 10:18 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Don't have time to go back through the posts, but the places where you were saying that the floors were all carrying loads etc Or your words to that effect.

Since it's kind of the walls carrying the loads and the floors are more just bolted to the walls etc with Skyscrapers.

Much cheers to all.

ROFL

You don't have the time to find what I never said?

This is why I distinguish FLOORS and LEVELS.

Every LEVEL has to support all of the weight above. The FLOORS do not do that.

You talk nonsense so you have to accuse me of what I did not say.

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2015, 01:54 PM
(18-03-2015 01:34 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(17-03-2015 10:18 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Don't have time to go back through the posts, but the places where you were saying that the floors were all carrying loads etc Or your words to that effect.

Since it's kind of the walls carrying the loads and the floors are more just bolted to the walls etc with Skyscrapers.

Much cheers to all.

ROFL

You don't have the time to find what I never said.

This is why I distinguish FLOORS and LEVELS.

Every LEVEL has to support all of the weight above. The FLOORS do not do that.

You talk nonsense so you have to accuse me of what I did not say.

psik

Thank you for restating your position.

Yes, some people have jobs. Said jobs sometimes involve twelve hour night shifts. So, having finished such a shift, tired, slightly stressed and aching I really feel like responding again simply with,

"Screw you and the high, conspiracy, horse you rode in on."

Again, there are no 'Levels' in a modern skyscraper.

The walls (Curtain or otherwise) effectively in total support the structure. I'm an average, blue collar Joe and I can understand the Wiki page well enough for that.

I'm done.

Much cheers to all.
18-03-2015, 08:31 PM
(18-03-2015 01:54 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Thank you for restating your position.

Yes, some people have jobs. Said jobs sometimes involve twelve hour night shifts. So, having finished such a shift, tired, slightly stressed and aching I really feel like responding again simply with,

"Screw you and the high, conspiracy, horse you rode in on."

Again, there are no 'Levels' in a modern skyscraper.

The walls (Curtain or otherwise) effectively in total support the structure. I'm an average, blue collar Joe and I can understand the Wiki page well enough for that.

I'm done.

Much cheers to all.

But if you Google

skyscraper levels architecture

You get 713,000 results

Quote:Floor count

163 floors
plus 46 maintenance levels in the spire
and 2 parking levels in the basement

(Total: 211 floors)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Khalifa

How did they get a total of 211 floors if the maintenance LEVELS are not FLOORS?

Quote:The load a skyscraper experiences is largely from the force of the building material itself. In most building designs, the weight of the structure is much larger than the weight of the material that it will support beyond its own weight. In technical terms, the dead load, the load of the structure, is larger than the live load, the weight of things in the structure (people, furniture, vehicles, etc.). As such, the amount of structural material required within the lower levels of a skyscraper will be much larger than the material required within higher levels.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyscraper

You are just playing semantic games while I am using the term LEVEL to avoid the ambiguities possible due to the multiple meanings of the word FLOOR.

As for "conspiracies", what have I said about any of them? I don't care who did what or why. This is just a physics problem that should have been clearly resolved in 2002.

But it is so curious that it was possible to build a physical model that duplicated the oscillating behavior of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in four months in 1940 and yet we do not have a physical model that can duplicate the collapse of the north tower after 13 years. And no engineering school has said they would even try design and test such a model. I suppose that may be because they did not have electronic computers in 1940 to confuse themselves with.

Implying that one is too tired to think is a good excuse for lack of the ability of course. Laugh out load

psik
19-03-2015, 08:13 AM
I'm pretty sure no one built a model because they know what happened. The cause of the collapse has been satisfactorily explained by people who are qualified to do do, and to people who are qualified to understand the explanation.

There is no need to adress the concerns of people who have no idea what the fuck they are taking about and make arguments based on internet links.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
19-03-2015, 09:02 AM
(19-03-2015 08:13 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm pretty sure no one built a model because they know what happened. The cause of the collapse has been satisfactorily explained by people who are qualified to do do, and to people who are qualified to understand the explanation.

There is no need to adress the concerns of people who have no idea what the fuck they are taking about and make arguments based on internet links.

Of course, many computer models/simulations have been created that show just how it happened.

Google is our friend. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-03-2015, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 11:37 AM by psikeyhackr.)
(19-03-2015 08:13 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm pretty sure no one built a model because they know what happened.

So egotistical morons don't have to build a model and PROVE it to everyone else?

Is that how SCIENCE works?

Of course if they try to do a model and can't make it collapse then it might PROVE that they are WRONG. Weeping

Oh no, my reputation went from -4 to -5 even though no one has built a model that can collapse in THIRTEEN YEARS. Weeping

All collapse believers can do is TALK! Like Christians with the Resurrection. Laugh out load

psik
19-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Refusing to cater to the lowest common societal denominator doesn't make you egotistical. It makes you pragmatic. People bitching about this nonsense are never going to accept any model anyway. That's the beauty of the conspiracy theory; it exists outside the evidence and anyone who "proves" it wrong must be in on it.

So tell me: what happened that day? Let's hear your theory as to how and why the Towers fell.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 6 users Like BnW's post
19-03-2015, 08:07 PM
(19-03-2015 11:43 AM)BnW Wrote:  Refusing to cater to the lowest common societal denominator doesn't make you egotistical. It makes you pragmatic. People bitching about this nonsense are never going to accept any model anyway. That's the beauty of the conspiracy theory; it exists outside the evidence and anyone who "proves" it wrong must be in on it.

So tell me: what happened that day? Let's hear your theory as to how and why the Towers fell.

Yeah right!

The NIST not even specifying the total amount of concrete in the towers in 10,000 pages was so pragmatic.

And yet in three places they said they needed to know the weight on each level to analyze the motion of the tower due to the aircraft impact.

You need to keep throwing around "conspiracy theory" to show what nonsense it is to have correct data to do the physics.

psik
19-03-2015, 08:20 PM
[Image: image.jpg?w=552&c=1]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-03-2015, 08:22 PM
(19-03-2015 08:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: image.jpg?w=552&c=1]

[Image: latest?cb=20130312013032]
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post