9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-04-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(25-04-2014 07:20 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  Dear fellow forum members.

After two months, after I had noticed a strange blip on the 9/11 plane immediately before it hit the twin towers. A blip which I researched thoroughly (I go to the LSU library for this investigation). I looked into the picture and have come to a startling conclusion, many eyewitness accounts, background events, even the shadow of the plane, all are explained. All the theorists data they have collected thus far points to a worldwide conspiracy led by the former president of the United States. In fact, I believe that he was on the second plane before it hit the tower. How he survived is a mystery. Some eyewitness accounts report a falling man

This is none other than the former US President riding alongside the plane, as detailed in a hyperpixelated resolutionary recovery if a privileged photo. (Attachment)

I am feared that the war he lost he will soon rekindle, and take our great nation with it.

I hear there are pills for that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2014, 09:19 PM
(25-04-2014 09:07 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Either this (OP) is a joke...

...or someone forgot to take their meds today.
Facepalm

[Image: a2dc6349ba5929b4bbc8fe2ff253b095.jpg]

[Image: you_are_about_to_make_a_mistake.jpg]

^^^^ Note the uncanny resemblance to Kingschosen's avatar.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
25-04-2014, 09:24 PM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
26-04-2014, 06:34 AM
NEW EVIDENCE!

Upon closer examination of the pictures, trying to see if it's not a forgery, I have found a startling new piece of evidence: New York looks like Lincoln!
26-04-2014, 07:17 AM
(25-04-2014 07:20 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  Dear fellow forum members.

After two months, after I had noticed a strange blip on the 9/11 plane immediately before it hit the twin towers. A blip which I researched thoroughly (I go to the LSU library for this investigation). I looked into the picture and have come to a startling conclusion, many eyewitness accounts, background events, even the shadow of the plane, all are explained. All the theorists data they have collected thus far points to a worldwide conspiracy led by the former president of the United States. In fact, I believe that he was on the second plane before it hit the tower. How he survived is a mystery. Some eyewitness accounts report a falling man

This is none other than the former US President riding alongside the plane, as detailed in a hyperpixelated resolutionary recovery if a privileged photo. (Attachment)

I am feared that the war he lost he will soon rekindle, and take our great nation with it.

Even Alex Jones would laugh at this suggestion. None the less, gives me a reason to whip out Jesse again

Goddammit I love that intro

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
26-04-2014, 08:08 AM
(26-04-2014 06:34 AM)An_Theist Wrote:  NEW EVIDENCE!

Upon closer examination of the pictures, trying to see if it's not a forgery, I have found a startling new piece of evidence: New York looks like Lincoln!

You had me worried for a moment there.

Then again, I didn't see the pixelated figure ripped out of some SNES game the first time around.

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-04-2014, 12:06 PM
(25-04-2014 08:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Most people won't catch it, but it is merely an excellent Photoshopped forgery.

It's not a forgery for there is no original. So it'd be a fake, which it's not.
29-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Atheism and Critical thinking:

How do you analyse a supposed straight down skyscraper collapse without knowing the distribution of mass? So why don't we know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level?

So for 12 years people with physics and structural engineering degrees haven't explained the obvious middle school physics to everyone.

psik
29-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Blink

I want the 5:25 seconds back of my life that I wasted on that video. :/

I would rate that a poor showing as a first post.

Perhaps starting a new thread about the topic?

Or better yet, DON'T!

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
29-05-2014, 10:58 PM
9/11 EXPOSED
[Image: dy4u8ema.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post