9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-03-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(20-03-2015 05:58 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 11:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  It has been resolved scientifically - you just refuse to look at the evidence and insist that only a physical model is acceptable to you.

ROFL

This from that man who provides a link to an article that can't get the quantity of fuel correct. But who calls me lazy after not checking his sources.

psik

Try addressing the actual issue instead of focusing on a typo.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2015, 06:19 PM
(20-03-2015 06:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 05:58 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ROFL

This from that man who provides a link to an article that can't get the quantity of fuel correct. But who calls me lazy after not checking his sources.

psik

He's got to glob onto something otherwise his idea that he can't explain or even justify falls apart.

He's just doing that annoying thing all of them do. They don't actually understand what they're arguing but if they keep saying it...some other fool might believe it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
20-03-2015, 08:16 PM
(20-03-2015 06:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 06:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  Try addressing the actual issue instead of focusing on a typo.

He's got to glob onto something otherwise his idea that he can't explain or even justify falls apart.

He's just doing that annoying thing all of them do. They don't actually understand what they're arguing but if they keep saying it...some other fool might believe it.

I think you meant 'glom' but glob seems to work too.

Damn autocorrect. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-03-2015, 08:26 PM
(20-03-2015 08:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 06:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He's got to glob onto something otherwise his idea that he can't explain or even justify falls apart.

I think you meant 'glom' but glob seems to work too.

Damn autocorrect. Angel

Yeah....ducking phone hates me.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-03-2015, 10:37 PM
[Image: tysonism-on-conspiracy-theories.jpg]

/Thread

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2015, 10:46 PM
(20-03-2015 06:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 05:58 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ROFL

psik

What are you claiming was a typo?

Was it the 'L'? Was it the "gallons"? Or was it the "90,000"?

Quote:Maximum Fuel Capacity 23,980 U.S. gal (90,770 L)
http://www.boeing.com/boeing/commercial/...0prod.page

That article was just plain wrong about the amount of fuel in the planes at the time of impact. Even if the plane was maximally fueled on take off, which it wasn't, it would not have had that amount on impact after the time it was flying.

That was not a typo. It was just plain WRONG!

Were you too LAZY to notice in thirteen years? Is name calling easier than checking facts? Does calling it a typo make it their fault instead of yours for using that article to justify your opinions?

psik
[+] 1 user Likes psikeyhackr's post
20-03-2015, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2015 11:12 PM by psikeyhackr.)
quote=='EvolutionKills' pid='752631' dateline='1426912645'

That is a very interesting statement by Titanic Tyson.

What are his opinions about the physics of the so called "collapses" of the Twin Towers? What has he said about them in THIRTEEN YEARS?

The really interesting thing is that he has admitted to living near the towers and being there that day. But where has he given his opinion? As far as I can tell he has said NOTHING about whether or not airliners could have done that or what we need to know to figure it out. I am unaware of his demanding any information about the buildings.

But he complained about the movie Titanic and criticized the movie Gravity and commented on Interstellar. So he gives the impression that he is an advocate of good science and the popularization of science. So for him to say NOTHING about a globally influential event which he witnessed a few blocks from his home is certainly an Irony of Science.

Doesn't his statement imply that the "Scientific" thing to do would be to try to obtain SUFFICIENT DATA? But then the brilliant people on this site object to "asking questions"? Are you saying a person cannot have an opinion until they get sufficient information?

I built a model to test my points:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4BXIpdIdo

You people have done what exactly?

Nah, you think name calling is the way to resolve things when you can't think of relevant questions. It is easier to just BELIEVE!

What has Dr. Tyson said about RELIGION? Laugh out load

Would you care to quote what I sad about any conspiracy and provide a link?

psik
20-03-2015, 11:16 PM
(20-03-2015 11:08 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  quote=='EvolutionKills' pid='752631' dateline='1426912645'

That is a very interesting statement by Titanic Tyson.

What are his opinions about the physics of the so called "collapses" of the Twin Towers? What has he said about them in THIRTEEN YEARS?

The really interesting thing is that he has admitted to living near the towers and being there that day. But where has he given his opinion? As far as I can tell he has said NOTHING about whether or not airliners could have done that or what we need to know to figure it out. I am unaware of his demanding any information about the buildings.

But he complained about the movie Titanic and criticized the movie Gravity and commented on Interstellar. So he gives the impression that he is an advocate of good science and the popularization of science. So for him to say NOTHING about a globally influential event which he witnessed a few blocks from his home is certainly an Irony of Science.

Doesn't his statement imply that the "Scientific" thing to do would be to try to obtain SUFFICIENT DATA? But then the brilliant people on this site object to "asking questions"? Are you saying a person cannot have an opinion until they get sufficient information?

Nah, you think name calling is the way to resolve things when you can't think of relevant questions. It is easier to just BELIEVE!

psik

Funny, I thought he was an astrophysicist. Consider Think they're more concerned about stars and shit. Now maybe if the twin towers were floating in space.

Still I'm pretty sure he would think you're an idiot.

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-03-2015, 11:44 PM
(20-03-2015 11:08 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  That is a very interesting statement by Titanic Tyson.

psik

PROTIP: Making up bad evidence is no better, and often quite worse, than actually having no evidence.

You are not a structural engineer, nor do you appear to posses any relevant knowledge, understanding, training, or practical experience with what you are attempting to disparage. You're level of understanding is infantile, and that's putting it as generously as I can.

This is how we know you are a delusional fuktard.

"But he complained about the movie Titanic and criticized the movie Gravity and commented on Interstellar. So he gives the impression that he is an advocate of good science and the popularization of science. So for him to say NOTHING about a globally influential event which he witnessed a few blocks from his home is certainly an Irony of Science."

Your logic is "Tyson conveniently hasn't said anything about 9-11, therefore he is a hack." Learn how to reason dumbass. That's so incredibly stupid, it's not even wrong.

"You people have done what exactly?"

Recognized that metal washers and pieces of paper on a dowel rod are piss poor model for a modern skeletal superstructure skyscraper. Realized that anyone who would seriously consider that as any sort of factual rebuttal is out of his fucking mind and has little grasp on reality. You are so pig ignorant, you have no hope of ever being corrected, because you are already emotionally investing in the wrong answer and refuse to see evidence that doesn't already agree with your preferred conclusion.

So in short, you are a typical conspiracy theorist with all bark and no bite. And this is why the rest of the sane world rightfully ignores your shit. You are a whining attention whore, and not even an interesting one at that.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2015, 11:56 PM
(20-03-2015 11:44 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-03-2015 11:08 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  That is a very interesting statement by Titanic Tyson.

psik

PROTIP: Making up bad evidence is no better, and often quite worse, than actually having no evidence.

You are not a structural engineer, nor do you appear to posses any relevant knowledge, understanding, training, or practical experience with what you are attempting to disparage. You're level of understanding is infantile, and that's putting it as generously as I can.

This is how we know you are a delusional fuktard.

"But he complained about the movie Titanic and criticized the movie Gravity and commented on Interstellar. So he gives the impression that he is an advocate of good science and the popularization of science. So for him to say NOTHING about a globally influential event which he witnessed a few blocks from his home is certainly an Irony of Science."

Your logic is "Tyson conveniently hasn't said anything about 9-11, therefore he is a hack." Learn how to reason dumbass. That's so incredibly stupid, it's not even wrong.

"You people have done what exactly?"

Recognized that metal washers and pieces of paper on a dowel rod are piss poor model for a modern skeletal superstructure skyscraper. Realized that anyone who would seriously consider that as any sort of factual rebuttal is out of his fucking mind and has little grasp on reality. You are so pig ignorant, you have no hope of ever being corrected, because you are already emotionally investing in the wrong answer and refuse to see evidence that doesn't already agree with your preferred conclusion.

So in short, you are a typical conspiracy theorist with all bark and no bite. And this is why the rest of the sane world rightfully ignores your shit. You are a whining attention whore, and not even an interesting one at that.

I know. NDT picked on Titanic because Cameron paid such incredible attention to detail, yet when recreating the night of sinking he got all the stars in the sky wrong. It wasn't like he was impugning the way the ship was constructed. It was also fixed in the blue ray release I think.

I know Gravity was set in space....yeah I'd call that his territory. Interstellar sounds spacey too.

I don't get what this guy is going on about.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post