9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-06-2015, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 05:39 AM by natachan.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Idiot conspiracy nutter is an idiot.

And lacks reading comprehension. You want to say we lack critical thinking skills? I wrote a very long post explaining that this is NOT a conservation of momentum issue, but a loading and deformation issue. I explained what happened. If you can't read that or want to ignore it then fine, but no one has to take you seriously.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
07-06-2015, 10:24 AM
(03-06-2015 02:04 PM)BnW Wrote:  You're wasting your time arguing with this guy. The questions about the fire caused the buildings to collapse has been answered a number of times by qualified engineers. If an individual chooses to pretend that didn't happen, then that is their choice, but you're not going to talk him out of it. I wouldn't waste my time trying.

Tell you what, why don't you provide us with a link to a "qualified engineer" discussing the center of mass of the tilted top portion of the south tower and why it did not fall down the side of the building?

You do know what is "center of mass" is, don't you?

Maybe that requires being a "center of mass". LOL

psik
07-06-2015, 10:51 AM
(07-06-2015 10:24 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Tell you what, why don't you provide us with a link to a "qualified engineer" discussing the center of mass of the tilted top portion of the south tower and why it did not fall down the side of the building?

I would but all the analyses I found were done by Jews.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2015, 10:59 AM
(03-06-2015 02:04 PM)BnW Wrote:  You're wasting your time arguing with this guy. The questions about the fire caused the buildings to collapse has been answered a number of times by qualified engineers. If an individual chooses to pretend that didn't happen, then that is their choice, but you're not going to talk him out of it. I wouldn't waste my time trying.

Tell you what, why don't you provide us with a link to a "qualified engineer" discussing the center of mass of the tilted top portion of the south tower and why it did not fall down the side of the building?

Maybe that requires being a "qualified engineers". LOL

psik
07-06-2015, 11:01 AM
(07-06-2015 10:59 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Tell you what, why don't you provide us with a link to a "qualified engineer" discussing the center of mass of the tilted top portion of the south tower and why it did not fall down the side of the building?

I would but all the analyses I found were done by Jews.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2015, 01:29 PM
(07-06-2015 10:59 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

psik

Are you a "qualified engineer" LOL ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-06-2015, 04:22 AM
(07-06-2015 01:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 10:59 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Tell you what, why don't you provide us with a link to a "qualified engineer" discussing the center of mass of the tilted top portion of the south tower and why it did not fall down the side of the building?

psik

Are you a "qualified engineer" LOL ?

The answer to that is a resounding FUCK NO.

Metal washers and dowel rods does not an accurate model make, nor does it give one grounds to challenge the overwhelming educated consensus.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-06-2015, 05:56 AM
(08-06-2015 04:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 01:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  Are you a "qualified engineer" LOL ?

The answer to that is a resounding FUCK NO.

Metal washers and dowel rods does not an accurate model make, nor does it give one grounds to challenge the overwhelming educated consensus.

I know, I know. He's just some basement dweller with a loud mouth. I reallly wish there was a human behavioural trait that would make ignorant fuckheads shut the hell up instead of shouting even louder but then I suppose that'd mean they had a lower reproductive rate and we'd all get cleverer... since humans as a whole are fucking stupid, the ignorance=loud shouting behaviour is clearly a survival trait Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-06-2015, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 05:14 PM by psikeyhackr.)
(08-06-2015 04:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Metal washers and dowel rods does not an accurate model make, nor does it give one grounds to challenge the overwhelming educated consensus.

An accurate model of what? It is simply a physics demonstration of statics and dynamics. The paper loops were strong enough to support the static load. But the washers could not produce enough kinetic energy to collapse the entire structure even though the paper was designed to be as weak as possible.

Skyscrapers are not designed to be as weak as possible.

It is so curious that the "overwhelming educated consensus" either hasn't noticed that the 10,000 page NCSTAR1 report does not specify the total amount of concrete in the twin tower or has not mentioned noticing. But the report does supply that data for the steel.

Curious that. Would that concrete and its distribution affect the "center of gravity"?

The NCSTAR1 report mentions "center of gravity" and "center of mass".

But not for the whole building. Is the NIST "educated"?

psik
14-06-2015, 05:24 PM
(14-06-2015 05:11 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 04:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Metal washers and dowel rods does not an accurate model make, nor does it give one grounds to challenge the overwhelming educated consensus.

An accurate model of what? It is simply a physics demonstration of statics and dynamics. The paper loops were strong enough to support the static load. But the washers could not produce enough kinetic energy to collapse the entire structure even though the paper was designed to be as weak as possible.

Skyscrapers are not designed to be as weak as possible.

It is so curious that the "overwhelming educated consensus" either hasn't noticed that the 10,000 page NCSTAR1 report does not specify the total amount of concrete in the twin tower or has not mentioned noticing. But the report does supply that data for the steel.

Curious that. Would that concrete and its distribution affect the "center of gravity"?

The NCSTAR1 report mentions "center of gravity" and "center of mass".

But not for the whole building. Is the NIST "educated"?

psik

Good grief, go in circles why don't you?

You have nothing and are desperately trying to discredit an agency of scientists and engineers who do this for a living. You are failing to do so with your feeble grasp on physics. It's very apparent to everyone here that you have nothing besides a model that doesn't emulate what happened or give any credence to a conspiracy theory.