9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-06-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(14-06-2015 05:11 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 04:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Metal washers and dowel rods does not an accurate model make, nor does it give one grounds to challenge the overwhelming educated consensus.

An accurate model of what? It is simply a physics demonstration of statics and dynamics. The paper loops were strong enough to support the static load. But the washers could not produce enough kinetic energy to collapse the entire structure even though the paper was designed to be as weak as possible.

Skyscrapers are not designed to be as weak as possible.

It is so curious that the "overwhelming educated consensus" either hasn't noticed that the 10,000 page NCSTAR1 report does not specify the total amount of concrete in the twin tower or has not mentioned noticing. But the report does supply that data for the steel.

Curious that. Would that concrete and its distribution affect the "center of gravity"?

The NCSTAR1 report mentions "center of gravity" and "center of mass".

But not for the whole building. Is the NIST "educated"?

psik

[Image: quote-Wolfgang-Pauli-this-isnt-right-its...204943.png]

You're so stupid, you don't even get the questions. Fucking amazing...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Are we really gonna hafta do this? Again?

The model would essentially be a more accurate model if we constructed skyscrapers by piling tiers of steel and masonry on top of each other, so that each was a self-supporting structure with another on top of it. We don't do this because it is not a good idea. You can't build very tall structures that way. Instead the loading for the entire structure is distributed to the ground by column loading. The upper levels of the structure are NOT supported by lower levels, but by the columns that make up the building's skeleton. This is called axial loading.

One of the problems with columns is that they act as one unit. That is if part of the column is damaged then the entire thing loses its strength and the maximum possible loading is decreased. If the column is already under extra stress, this only hastens the collapse of the structure.

Something I didn't know about (understandably, my field is structures not construction management) is that the beams were initially coated with a fire retardant foam that would insulate them against added heat. The plane knocked this off, meaning the beams, which were made of steel, were no longer protected from the heat of the fires. And when they heated up they buckled. There are photos of the bowing of the steel, and it takes a five minute google search to see this.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
14-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Still too soon.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-06-2015, 08:48 AM
(14-06-2015 07:47 PM)natachan Wrote:  Something I didn't know about (understandably, my field is structures not construction management) is that the beams were initially coated with a fire retardant foam that would insulate them against added heat. The plane knocked this off, meaning the beams, which were made of steel, were no longer protected from the heat of the fires. And when they heated up they buckled. There are photos of the bowing of the steel, and it takes a five minute google search to see this.

Another reason you may not have known that is the standards were changed at some point after the Towers were completed. I don't now recall when but it was years before the 911 attacks. They modified the requirements so the fire retardant material could not be knocked off by an impact. I think this change was in the 70s but I can't swear to that. But, for the Towers it was too late to make the change as They were built and functional.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
15-06-2015, 08:55 AM
But not one of you can refute my toy made of sticks and superglue Rolleyes So called "qualified engineers".

Fucken troll. Either fucken troll or fucken stupid. Which is it, troll? Choose.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-06-2015, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 09:11 AM by tomilay.)
(25-04-2014 07:20 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  Dear fellow forum members.

After two months, after I had noticed a strange blip on the 9/11 plane immediately before it hit the twin towers. A blip which I researched thoroughly (I go to the LSU library for this investigation). I looked into the picture and have come to a startling conclusion, many eyewitness accounts, background events, even the shadow of the plane, all are explained. All the theorists data they have collected thus far points to a worldwide conspiracy led by the former president of the United States. In fact, I believe that he was on the second plane before it hit the tower. How he survived is a mystery. Some eyewitness accounts report a falling man

This is none other than the former US President riding alongside the plane, as detailed in a hyperpixelated resolutionary recovery if a privileged photo. (Attachment)

I am feared that the war he lost he will soon rekindle, and take our great nation with it.
Hehehe....Bowing

You my friend are a nut from central casting.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
15-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Before I embarked on my musical career, one of the many jobs I had since age 8 was Blacksmith. Yes, I am a fully qualified blacksmith. (Shithouse job!)
What I learned during my apprenticeship is metal melts. It just does. We used to work the metal at 1900C.

Those twin towers fires looked pretty fucking hot to this blacksmith.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
15-06-2015, 09:25 AM
(14-06-2015 05:11 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Skyscrapers are not designed to be as weak as possible.

Yes, they are Smile
Engineered structures are designed to be no stronger than required to support the weight, primarily their own weight, under expected loadings. Anything else would be wasteful over engineering.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
15-06-2015, 09:33 AM
(15-06-2015 09:25 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 05:11 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Skyscrapers are not designed to be as weak as possible.

Yes, they are :)
Engineered structures are designed to be no stronger than required to support the weight, primarily their own weight, under expected loadings. Anything else would be wasteful over engineering.

Structures are no longer meant to last. Most are made of glass! As always, look to the Romans. The Pantheon, or the temple of Marcus Agrippa, still stands having been rebuilt by a later emperor after the great fire.

St Sofia still stands. Romans thought long term. Our current architects do not. How long will London's cucumber last?

Not long. Looks like a fucking dildo anyway.

Banjo.
15-06-2015, 06:16 PM
(15-06-2015 09:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Those twin towers fires looked pretty fucking hot to this blacksmith.

Yes, but are you a "qualified engineer"? And if you are, are you a Jew?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus