9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-06-2015, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 08:27 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(15-06-2015 09:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Before I embarked on my musical career, one of the many jobs I had since age 8 was Blacksmith. Yes, I am a fully qualified blacksmith. (Shithouse job!)
What I learned during my apprenticeship is metal melts. It just does. We used to work the metal at 1900C.

Those twin towers fires looked pretty fucking hot to this blacksmith.

Those steel columns lost tensile strength long before they melted. Steel deforms under load after around 30 minutes at around 1200°F. The steel didn't need to melt to fail.

This is what they taught me in the US Air Force's Fire School, where I learnt to be a firefighter.

edited to add disclaimer: I am neither a qualified engineer nor a Jew.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2015, 08:08 AM
(06-03-2015 12:36 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Not this shit again. Oswald acted alone, there are no little green men. The moon landing was not faked. 9/11 was NOT an inside job. Please take your meds.

How many tons of mass were involved in the JFK assassination? I haven't said anything about conspiracies. I don't give a damn. It is a physics problem.

If you don't like the conclusions the physics will force us to, that is too damn bad.

Is someone forcing you to read this thread? Why don't you ignore it?

psik
16-06-2015, 08:19 AM
(15-06-2015 09:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Before I embarked on my musical career, one of the many jobs I had since age 8 was Blacksmith. Yes, I am a fully qualified blacksmith. (Shithouse job!)
What I learned during my apprenticeship is metal melts. It just does. We used to work the metal at 1900C.

Did you have to force air into the fire to get it hot enough or could it work just by convection?

How many TONS of steel did you work at once? Have you asked how many TONS of steel were on each level of the towers? How much TIME did it take for the metal to get hot enough for you to work it?

psik
16-06-2015, 08:43 AM
(16-06-2015 08:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

Did you have to force air into the fire to get it hot enough or could it work just by convection?

How many TONS of steel did you work at once? Have you asked how many TONS of steel were on each level of the towers? How much TIME did it take for the metal to get hot enough for you to work it?

psik

Show us the math. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-06-2015, 12:02 PM
(16-06-2015 08:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  Show us the math. Drinking Beverage

The math about what? I was asking a self proclaimed blacksmith about the quantity metal he worked.

Do you know what Potential Energy is? How can we compute the Potential Energy of the north tower if we don't know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level?

I pointed out that the distribution of mass affected the Potential Energy SEVEN YEARS AGO:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/for...tcount=316

and now you want to talk about math.

Are you trying to sound intelligent or something?

psik
16-06-2015, 01:24 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ. I keep getting email notifications for this damn thread. Angry

It's STILL active? Geesh.

This guy, Pickywacker, or what ever the hell his name is, is a garage inhabiting troll.

I've gotta unsubscribe from this thread because.........

[Image: 146476-javert-beating-dead-horse-gif-oRL9.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-06-2015, 02:15 PM
(16-06-2015 08:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Did you have to force air into the fire to get it hot enough or could it work just by convection?

You realize that heat rises, right? You realize that the airplanes ventilated the building, providing air, right?

(16-06-2015 08:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  How many TONS of steel did you work at once? Have you asked how many TONS of steel were on each level of the towers? How much TIME did it take for the metal to get hot enough for you to work it?

psik

As noted above, one need not melt steel to ruin its weight-bearing capacity.
16-06-2015, 02:28 PM
(16-06-2015 02:15 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 08:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Did you have to force air into the fire to get it hot enough or could it work just by convection?

You realize that heat rises, right? You realize that the airplanes ventilated the building, providing air, right?

Are you capable of looking up the word 'convection'?

Have you noticed that you are not the blacksmith that I asked the original question?

psik
16-06-2015, 02:36 PM
(16-06-2015 01:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ. I keep getting email notifications for this damn thread. Angry

It's STILL active? Geesh.

This guy, Pickywacker, or what ever the hell his name is, is a garage inhabiting troll.

I've gotta unsubscribe from this thread because.........

No, just beating live morons who talk about math but in 13 years haven't had sense enough to ask about relevant data to apply the math to.

Yes, unsubscribing would make huge amounts of sense considering that name calling indicates lack of talent for the battle of wits.

psik
16-06-2015, 02:51 PM
(16-06-2015 02:28 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Are you capable of looking up the word 'convection'?

Well, that's a cogent reply.

Oh, wait, it isn't. Try again, scrub.

(16-06-2015 02:28 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Have you noticed that you are not the blacksmith that I asked the original question?

psik

Listen, I can understand you not wanting to address tough questions, but if you don't want public replies, take your discussion to PMs. Otherwise, shut the fuck up when spectators comment in open forum, asshole.

You don't understand the effects heat has on steel, we get that. You don't need to dig this hole any further ...

... but if you want to do so, don't let me stop you.