9/11 EXPOSED
[Image: b5cac646dbf9bb93cd6003ea7a294003.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
16-06-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(16-06-2015 02:51 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 02:28 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Are you capable of looking up the word 'convection'?

Well, that's a cogent reply.

Oh, wait, it isn't. Try again, scrub.

ROFLMAO

You said:

Quote:You realize that heat rises, right? You realize that the airplanes ventilated the building, providing air, right?

It's called "convection".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convection

You can call me 'scrub' and 'asshole' all you want. It bothers me not at all. I take name calling on the part of my opponents as irrefutable proof of their intellectual inadequacy. Laugh out load

People with brains know what convection is and that forced air, like a bellows that a blacksmith would use, is necessary to get sufficiently high temperatures.

psik
16-06-2015, 03:19 PM
(16-06-2015 02:36 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 01:24 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ. I keep getting email notifications for this damn thread. Angry

It's STILL active? Geesh.

This guy, Pickywacker, or what ever the hell his name is, is a garage inhabiting troll.

I've gotta unsubscribe from this thread because.........

No,
Quote:just beating live morons who talk about math but in 13 years haven't had sense enough to ask about relevant data to apply the math to.

Yes, unsubscribing would make huge amounts of sense considering that name calling indicates lack of talent for the battle of wits.

psik

Quote:just beating live morons who talk about math but in 13 years haven't had sense enough to ask about relevant data to apply the math to.

You should count yourself lucky that anyone responds to your confirmation biased drivel.

But I have to hand it to you, most people would be too embarrassed to keep repeating uneducated, error driven math in an concerted effort to prove something that has been studied by highly educated professionals, people who have spent most of their adult life studying structural systems and who have proven exactly how these towers came down. Not you though. You're apparently not that embarrassed by your lack of education and ill conceived math.

With that, I'm outta here.

Bye bye, honey.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-06-2015, 03:55 PM
(16-06-2015 03:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You should count yourself lucky that anyone responds to your confirmation biased drivel.

Oh yeah, people who think they know psychology are so brilliant.

In 10,000 pages the NIST could not tell us how much concrete was in the towers so they could not compute and specify the Potential Energy. So lecture us more about confirmation bias. Maybe you will figure out that you suffer from it since you do not demand accurate data about the buildings that supposedly collapsed because of aircraft impacts and fires.

psik
16-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Mother of God Weeping Why are we subjected to this shit?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-06-2015, 05:35 PM
(16-06-2015 04:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  Mother of God Weeping Why are we subjected to this shit?

This kid is the poster child for Dunning-Kruger effect

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-06-2015, 07:18 PM
(16-06-2015 03:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ROFLMAO

You said:

Quote:You realize that heat rises, right? You realize that the airplanes ventilated the building, providing air, right?

It's called "convection".

Um, yeah. This proves ... what? Your ability to use the dictionary on occasion?

(16-06-2015 03:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convection

Well, shit fire, and save matches. Wikipedia says that heat rises.

(16-06-2015 03:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You can call me 'scrub' and 'asshole' all you want. It bothers me not at all. I take name calling on the part of my opponents as irrefutable proof of their intellectual inadequacy. Laugh out load

You can take it any way you wish, because quite honestly, your opinion has already been relegated to the lower tiers.

(16-06-2015 03:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  People with brains know what convection is and that forced air, like a bellows that a blacksmith would use, is necessary to get sufficiently high temperatures.

psik

... and firefighters know that when a building is ventilated, the lower pressure caused by hot air exiting the building can serve the function of a bellows.

Also:

(16-06-2015 03:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I take name calling on the part of my opponents as irrefutable proof of their intellectual inadequacy. Laugh out load

(16-06-2015 03:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  People with brains [...]

You were saying?

It's not enough to be a dolt, you have to engage in hypocrisy as well?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
16-06-2015, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 07:28 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
<edited miscue>
16-06-2015, 08:51 PM
(16-06-2015 12:02 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 08:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  Show us the math. Drinking Beverage

The math about what? I was asking a self proclaimed blacksmith about the quantity metal he worked.

Do you know what Potential Energy is? How can we compute the Potential Energy of the north tower if we don't know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level?

I pointed out that the distribution of mass affected the Potential Energy SEVEN YEARS AGO:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/for...tcount=316

and now you want to talk about math.

Are you trying to sound intelligent or something?

psik

You claim there wasn't enough heat to weaken the steel. Show us your math.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2015, 05:40 AM
(16-06-2015 08:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  You claim there wasn't enough heat to weaken the steel. Show us your math.

ORLY? Are you a qualified engineer LOL? How do I know even if I show you my super secret calculations that you'll be able to understand them? Trolololololol.

Fucken Psikey-cretin Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post