9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-05-2014, 11:02 PM
9/11 EXPOSED
(25-04-2014 07:20 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  I go to the LSU library for this investigation).

Well there's your problem, right there.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 06:25 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
As a Civil and Structural engineering student I would like to call you an idiot.

Here is my statics textbook. And my Strengths of Materials textbook. And my Advanced Steel Construction textbook. And I might have some old homework papers somewhere that explain WHY this fell the way it did.

Point of fact, conspiracy theories of this sort of this sort are dumb.
[+] 6 users Like natachan's post
07-02-2015, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 07:22 AM by psikeyhackr.)
(30-05-2014 06:25 AM)natachan Wrote:  As a Civil and Structural engineering student I would like to call you an idiot.

Here is my statics textbook. And my Strengths of Materials textbook. And my Advanced Steel Construction textbook. And I might have some old homework papers somewhere that explain WHY this fell the way it did.

It is so curious that people who want to wave books in your face don't just build models and demonstrate the physics.

You MUST believe what I say because I claim to understand what is in this book. The trouble is that 9/11 makes all of the engineering schools look silly because they don't dispose of such a simple problem.

Talk is cheap, call me whatever you want. Engineering schools can't build a north tower collapse model in THIRTEEN YEARS!!!
[+] 1 user Likes psikeyhackr's post
07-02-2015, 07:28 AM
(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 06:25 AM)natachan Wrote:  As a Civil and Structural engineering student I would like to call you an idiot.

It is so curious that people who want to wave books in your face don't just build models and demonstrate the physics.

You MUST believe what I say because I claim to understand what is in this book. The trouble is that 9/11 makes all of the engineering schools look silly because they don't dispose of such a simple problem.

Talk is cheap, call me whatever you want. Engineering schools can't build a north tower collapse model in THIRTEEN YEARS!!!

That is clearly not true unless all you read is conspiracy sites.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2015, 07:40 AM
[Image: kanye-911.jpg]

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
07-02-2015, 07:42 AM
(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

Yes, but was the truth in a biblical code somewhere? I only believe conspiracies backed by biblical code, not interpretation of normal scripture, but a convoluted algorithm that no one really understands and can find meaning in everything. Thumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
07-02-2015, 07:47 AM
Hello! Big Grin

Welcome to the forums.

Perhaps you'd like to start your own thread about something?

(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It is so curious that people who want to wave books in your face don't just build models and demonstrate the physics.

Um, pardon?

When you say 'building a model'? Are you, perchance, talking about computer simulating things? Or... actually building a model of something to test ideas?

If the first, I do believe people have done such in regards to the tragedy which is the September 11 incident.

As for a physical model..... hings like this do not 'scale' well. Hence, while some information might be gleaned, given the shear size of the structures involved? I doubt much useful information based on just a scale model could be worth the effort.

Also remember that both buildings were designed decades before computer aided design was possible. Both structures were created with tables and slide rule

(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You MUST believe what I say because I claim to understand what is in this book.

No, I believe most of the experts are to be believed because they have the specialized knowledge to work out what happened and explain such to the average 'Lay person', such as myself.

(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The trouble is that 9/11 makes all of the engineering schools look silly because they don't dispose of such a simple problem.

It's not a 'Silly problem'. Both the design, construction and thence the latter's damage and collapse are extremely complicated affairs.

(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Talk is cheap, call me whatever you want.

Indeed, I shall. Smile

(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Engineering schools can't build a north tower collapse model in THIRTEEN YEARS!!!

Why would they need to? Build a 1 to 1 'scale model' and thence roll an airplane fuselage into it? Why? Is this the only level of information that you would be willing to accept? Truly?

Why is this so? Consider

Much cheers to all.
[+] 5 users Like Peebothuhul's post
07-02-2015, 07:53 AM
looooooool

he`s already banned.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
07-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Holy shit.... Somebody dredging up nonsense again....

Hey -- conspiracy theorists -----

Know why the Twin Towers fell down the way they did?????

It's called "Excellence in Design"....

It was SUPPOSED to go down like it did.

It's an engineering term - called "Worst Case Scenario" ---

You're probably too young to remember - but this wasn't the first time an airplane hit a tall building in NYC...
In 1945 a B25 hit the Empire State Building.

So engineers kept that in mind - and designed the Twin Towers to do exactly what they did -- pancake floor by floor - straight down.

Why??

To minimize collateral damage. If the Towers had gone sideways? There would have been far more than 3000 people killed that day.

But that's not as much fun as "IT's them SPACE ALIENS doin' it!!!!"

So, carry on...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Nothing like coming back 9 months later to comment on this.....
Dodgy

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]