9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-06-2015, 07:33 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Sooo.... you don't agree with the model because... why? Because you don't understand dynamics and models?

The Purdue simulation is a very good model of how the impacted plane would have behaved on impact. Further videos show deflection and bowing of the columns.

So your problem is that it only shows the top floors? Do you understand what I mentioned earlier about how columns work? Or are you simply going to ignore that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2015, 07:59 AM
(18-06-2015 07:33 AM)natachan Wrote:  Sooo.... you don't agree with the model because... why? Because you don't understand dynamics and models?

The Purdue simulation is a very good model of how the impacted plane would have behaved on impact. Further videos show deflection and bowing of the columns.

So your problem is that it only shows the top floors? Do you understand what I mentioned earlier about how columns work? Or are you simply going to ignore that?

I have been talking about the COLLAPSE. The Purdue simulation is not of the collapse.

Where have I said anything about the plane? I said remove 5 storeys which is more damage than plane impact and fire could do.

So how do you excuse the lack of horizontal deflection in the Purdue simulation?

ROFLMAO My reputation keeps going down as I point out more stuff you guys don't notice. Laugh out load

psik
18-06-2015, 08:42 AM
(18-06-2015 07:59 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ROFLMAO My reputation keeps going down as I point out more stuff you guys don't notice. Laugh out load

It goes down because you're an idiot and proud of it. That's irritating.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-06-2015, 08:49 AM
(18-06-2015 07:33 AM)natachan Wrote:  Sooo.... you don't agree with the model because... why? Because you don't understand dynamics and models?

I don't think he'd accept any model short of literally rebuilding the towers and knocking a plane into them.
(well - any model except for those pathetic jokes which agree with him, naturally)

And even then he'd say that didn't prove anything.

... this is my signature!
18-06-2015, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2015 09:19 AM by natachan.)
Done. I'm done.

I COULD get out my strengths book, a pile of engineering paper, and do all the math, scan them and upload them. But I need that paper and it is expensive. It's also a fact that the math has been done multiple times already. I don't think that would convince anyway, and I would have wasted a few hours which I could spend napping, or playing video games.

All further inquiries are to be directed to my secretary, Greta the German Shepherd.

[Image: 11312683_977403505633108_324048494695251...JpIjoidCJ9]

She's vicious.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
18-06-2015, 10:21 AM
(18-06-2015 08:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 07:59 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ROFLMAO My reputation keeps going down as I point out more stuff you guys don't notice. Laugh out load

It goes down because you're an idiot and proud of it. That's irritating.

Like I give a damn about irritating anyone that hasn't figured out that the distribution of mass down skyscrapers has to be important to solving this problem in 13 years.

A 9/11 witness in the tower said the floor "moved like a wave" when the plane impacted. Then Purdue makes a "scientific simulation" that doesn't have a flexible structure lower than 5 storeys below the impact point so their simulation has no horizontal movement.

And then no engineering school has pointed out Purdue's error in 8 years. Very intelligent.

psik
18-06-2015, 10:29 AM
(18-06-2015 09:11 AM)natachan Wrote:  Done. I'm done.

I COULD get out my strengths book, a pile of engineering paper, and do all the math, scan them and upload them.

You're DONE alright! You can't compute the Potential Energy of the towers if you don't have the distributions of steel and concrete data. What book do you think has that information? The NIST couldn't put it in 10,000 pages even though they admitted in 3 places that they needed distribution of weight information to analyze the motion of the buildings due to the impacts.

Math without data for the equations, that is so BRILLIANT!

psik
18-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Oh, is this asshole still ignoring answers?

*yawn*
18-06-2015, 07:00 PM
(18-06-2015 12:42 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(17-06-2015 12:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Here you go:

You are skeptical that there was enough heat to weaken a bunch of steel. On what basis do you express that? How much heat? How much steel?

Have you figured out what "convection" means yet.

Banjo implied that his expertise as a blacksmith was relevant so I asked how much steel he worked. I kind of doubt that a blacksmith tries to heat 10 tons of steel at once and they use bellows which is forced air, no just convection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGOhtvr6K-o

Being skeptical about something does not mean I gave reason to do the math especially since I knew someone had done it YEARS AGO.

But then blacksmiths should know about conduction in metal, shouldn't they? But then the quantity of metal should be a factor.

psik
19-06-2015, 06:43 PM
(18-06-2015 07:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 12:42 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Have you figured out what "convection" means yet.

Banjo implied that his expertise as a blacksmith was relevant so I asked how much steel he worked. I kind of doubt that a blacksmith tries to heat 10 tons of steel at once and they use bellows which is forced air, no just convection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGOhtvr6K-o

Being skeptical about something does not mean I gave reason to do the math especially since I knew someone had done it YEARS AGO.

But then blacksmiths should know about conduction in metal, shouldn't they? But then the quantity of metal should be a factor.

psik

Any updates?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus