9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-06-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(18-06-2015 05:18 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Oh, is this asshole still ignoring answers?

*yawn*

When I ask, "Is this still a thing?", "this" refers to the whole thread! Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-06-2015, 10:00 AM
(19-06-2015 07:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  When I ask, "Is this still a thing?", "this" refers to the whole thread! Undecided

Then what are YOU doing here?

psik
20-06-2015, 12:07 PM
(18-06-2015 07:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 12:42 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Have you figured out what "convection" means yet.

I knew that when the best part of you was runnin' down your momma's leg, Scrub.

(18-06-2015 07:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Banjo implied that his expertise as a blacksmith was relevant so I asked how much steel he worked. I kind of doubt that a blacksmith tries to heat 10 tons of steel at once and they use bellows which is forced air, no just convection.

And none of that addresses my points, so I have to assume you have none. Go learn how steel behaves under heat, and get back to this thread.

Don't return unprepared. I'm firing up the grill.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-06-2015, 12:08 PM
(20-06-2015 10:00 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 07:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  When I ask, "Is this still a thing?", "this" refers to the whole thread! Undecided

Then what are YOU doing here?

psik

Pointing and laughing like the rest of us.
20-06-2015, 01:35 PM
(20-06-2015 12:07 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 07:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Have you figured out what "convection" means yet.

I knew that when the best part of you was runnin' down your momma's leg, Scrub.

[Image: cold.jpg]

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-06-2015, 04:39 PM
(20-06-2015 12:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 10:00 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Then what are YOU doing here?

psik

Pointing and laughing like the rest of us.

The "rest of you" that do not have a problem with the nation that put men on the Moon not being able to tell the world the distributions of steel and concrete in skyscrapers it claims could be destroyed by a couple of airliners.

Curiously, 29 years before the Moon landing a professor at the University of Washington could build a 50 foot model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in a wind tunnel in FOUR MONTHS to duplicate the oscillation or the real bridge. But 46 years after the Moon landing all of the engineering schools in the country can't make real or virtual models of the north tower that can collapse.

So you can laugh all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit.

You can't even compute the Potential Energy of the north tower.

psik
20-06-2015, 04:43 PM
(20-06-2015 04:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 12:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Pointing and laughing like the rest of us.

The "rest of you" that do not have a problem with the nation that put men on the Moon not being able to tell the world the distributions of steel and concrete in skyscrapers it claims could be destroyed by a couple of airliners.

Curiously, 29 years before the Moon landing a professor at the University of Washington could build a 50 foot model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in a wind tunnel in FOUR MONTHS to duplicate the oscillation or the real bridge. But 46 years after the Moon landing all of the engineering schools in the country can't make real or virtual models of the north tower that can collapse.

You can't even compute the Potential Energy of the north tower.

psik

No the rest of us have clicked the links provided and seen the evidence and seen your laughable excuse for a model that shows just how little you know. The only thing left to do is see how long you keep making an idiot of yourself.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
20-06-2015, 05:47 PM
(20-06-2015 04:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The "rest of you" that do not have a problem with the nation that put men on the Moon not being able to tell the world the distributions of steel and concrete in skyscrapers it claims could be destroyed by a couple of airliners.

Um.. I don't think any one is 'Claiming could be destroyed'. I think the images available show that aircraft were the major factor responsible in the buildings falling. Would you not agree?

(20-06-2015 04:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Curiously, 29 years before the Moon landing a professor at the University of Washington could build a 50 foot model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in a wind tunnel in FOUR MONTHS to duplicate the oscillation or the real bridge. But 46 years after the Moon landing all of the engineering schools in the country can't make real or virtual models of the north tower that can collapse.

I think some one has already linked to some pages about what simulations they have done in regarding the buildings collapse. Though it is not like any one seems interested in building such structures in the States at the moment.

(20-06-2015 04:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  So you can laugh all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit.

Unlike other posters I have not been laughing.

(20-06-2015 04:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You can't even compute the Potential Energy of the north tower.

Why should a person need to do this? The tops of the towers are seen literally falling straight down and crushing everything beneath them.

Or are you, perhaps, asking for enlightenment as to the 'How' of such things happening?

Much cheers to all.
21-06-2015, 01:18 AM
(20-06-2015 04:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  But 46 years after the Moon landing all of the engineering schools in the country can't make real or virtual models of the north tower that can collapse.

... and you can deny the reply you've gotten all you want; it doesn't mean that the answer wasn't made, it means that you've chosen to ignore it, likely because it doesn't comport with your a priori notions. This indicates, to me, that you have a significant portion of your self-identity wrapped up in your conspiracy-belief, probably because you have a need to feel special and in possession of something others lack.

Plugging your ears and shouting "lalalalala" is a good exercise for a child wishing to strengthen his vocal cords. For an adult pretending to be rational, it's pathetic, especially when he's making a public spectacle of himself as you're doing here.
21-06-2015, 01:24 AM
[Image: 2170431-look_at_him_look_at_him_and_laugh.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post