9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-06-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(21-06-2015 01:18 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Plugging your ears and shouting "lalalalala" is a good exercise for a child wishing to strengthen his vocal cords. For an adult pretending to be rational, it's pathetic, especially when he's making a public spectacle of himself as you're doing here.

What I don't understand is *why* he feels the need to abase himself in such a fashion. I'm sure there are plenty of fora where he could post this shit and get nothing but congratulatory slaps on the back.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-06-2015, 01:29 AM
(21-06-2015 01:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 01:18 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Plugging your ears and shouting "lalalalala" is a good exercise for a child wishing to strengthen his vocal cords. For an adult pretending to be rational, it's pathetic, especially when he's making a public spectacle of himself as you're doing here.

What I don't understand is *why* he feels the need to abase himself in such a fashion. I'm sure there are plenty of fora where he could post this shit and get nothing but congratulatory slaps on the back.

If you could figure that one out, then maybe you'd also be able to explain Q's fetishism for forum self-flagellation... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-06-2015, 01:36 AM
Q's a fuckwit. Don't waste your time thinking about him. Life's too short.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
21-06-2015, 01:37 AM
(21-06-2015 01:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 01:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  What I don't understand is *why* he feels the need to abase himself in such a fashion. I'm sure there are plenty of fora where he could post this shit and get nothing but congratulatory slaps on the back.

If you could figure that one out, then maybe you'd also be able to explain Q's fetishism for forum self-flagellation... Dodgy

... Q's weird even for Christians. He posts his smug shit here *probably* because he doesn't get banned... I can't think that there could be a forum full of weirdos like Q anywhere, whereas Psikey's just run of the mill. He has other places to go and get his ego stroked.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-06-2015, 01:39 AM
(21-06-2015 01:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Martyr Syndrome.
21-06-2015, 01:40 AM
(21-06-2015 01:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 01:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If you could figure that one out, then maybe you'd also be able to explain Q's fetishism for forum self-flagellation... Dodgy

... Q's weird even for Christians. He posts his smug shit here *probably* because he doesn't get banned... I can't think that there could be a forum full of weirdos like Q anywhere, whereas Psikey's just run of the mill. He has other places to go and get his ego stroked.

Maybe he should spend more time with the other cranks over at Info Wars, because clearly he's not getting enough SUPER MALE VITALITY!

[Image: supermale_may2015_2.jpg]

21-06-2015, 01:41 AM
(21-06-2015 01:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Q's a fuckwit. Don't waste your time thinking about him. Life's too short.

I try not to, but someone needs to at least pretend to clean the shit off of the walls around here.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-06-2015, 01:45 AM
(21-06-2015 01:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 01:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Q's a fuckwit. Don't waste your time thinking about him. Life's too short.

I try not to, but someone needs to at least pretend to clean the shit off of the walls around here.

It is okay. I just recommended killing him if he comes to your door on the Kill thread.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-06-2015, 08:44 AM

So you have given up on telling us about your expertise in blacksmithing?

You never had to heat a ton of metal?

psik
21-06-2015, 08:47 AM
(21-06-2015 08:44 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

So you have given up on telling us about your expertise in blacksmithing?

You never had to heat a ton of metal?

psik

Dipshit I was an industrial blacksmith. We heated shitloads of metal.

Why do you morons come here? Just to annoy us???

Banjo.