9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-06-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(21-06-2015 01:39 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Martyr Syndrome.

But that would mean you guys are winning right?

In post #264 I asked:
Quote:Did you have to force air into the fire to get it hot enough or could it work just by convection?

In post #267 you asked:
Quote:You realize that heat rises, right? You realize that the airplanes ventilated the building, providing air, right?

By talking about heat rising you were bringing up "convection" which I had already mentioned. But if you look at the 9/11 videos you will see most of the smoke is coming out of the tops of the holes created by the planes so the convection was not working very well since the design of the building blocked upward air flow.

But then blacksmithing requires forced air.

Only winning in your own minds.

I haven't seen any response about the potential energy of the towers with uneven distributions of steel. Just implications about math with no data.

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 08:59 AM
(21-06-2015 08:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I haven't seen any response about the potential energy of the towers with uneven distributions of steel. Just implications about math with no data.

psik

This is because you are an idiot. Sorry but I do not suffer fools gladly. You clearly know nothing about this subject.

If you want to hang shit on GWB I am right there with you. But we all know what happened on 9/11.

You want to deny the Holocaust too?

Why are you here?

You should be on some nutty conspiracy site. Not arguing with rationalists. You will have zero effect here and are just wasting your time.

Fuck off.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-06-2015, 10:06 AM
(21-06-2015 01:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm sure there are plenty of fora where he could post this shit and get nothing but congratulatory slaps on the back.

He's been everywhere else already. He was too batshit insane even for them.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-06-2015, 10:11 AM
(21-06-2015 08:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ..... But if you look at the 9/11 videos you will see most of the smoke is coming out of the tops of the holes created by the planes so the convection was not working very well since the design of the building blocked upward air flow.

Blink

Wait.... You do realize that the entire building beneath the impact sites weren't air-tight, right?

You do understand the amount of air-flow you can (And do) get up and down an elevator shaft, right?

Even assuming half the elevator cars were above and half below... those are some awesomely long/tall tubes through which air would be flowing. The smoke nearest the exterior of the buildings (plus heat) would naturally be expelled out through the spaces... but the center of that building at and above the impact site? The wind/heat etc would have been incredible. (Not to mention terrifying etc)

(21-06-2015 08:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I haven't seen any response about the potential energy of the towers with uneven distributions of steel. Just implications about math with no data.

psik

So... what then do you posit as happening?

Much cheers to all.
21-06-2015, 11:13 AM
(21-06-2015 10:11 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  

psik

So... what then do you posit as happening?

[Image: ancient-aliens-guy.jpg]

(ignoring of course that his dowel rod and washer 'model' generated zero usable data, this ignorant fuck-stick wouldn't know evidence if it repeatedly fucked him in the ass)

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-06-2015, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2015 01:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-06-2015 10:11 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  So... what then do you posit as happening?

He seems to have a deep-seated mistrust of physicists. After musing on it a bit, I'm not sure that's an irrational fear. Hobo

Physics, Psychology and the 9/11 Decade

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-06-2015, 02:35 PM
(21-06-2015 12:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 10:11 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  So... what then do you posit as happening?

He seems to have a deep-seated mistrust of physicists. After musing on it a bit, I'm not sure that's an irrational fear. Hobo

In the 3rd paragraph he states "Skyscrapers must hold themselves up for their entire height therefore every level must be strong enough to support the combined weights of all levels above."

Well, he's wrong. That's not the way skyscrapers stand.
Everything that follows is horseshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2015, 04:34 PM
(21-06-2015 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 12:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He seems to have a deep-seated mistrust of physicists. After musing on it a bit, I'm not sure that's an irrational fear. Hobo

In the 3rd paragraph he states "Skyscrapers must hold themselves up for their entire height therefore every level must be strong enough to support the combined weights of all levels above."

Nonetheless, the physicists still scare the shit outta Girly albeit for completely different reasons.

21-06-2015, 05:11 PM
(21-06-2015 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  In the 3rd paragraph he states "Skyscrapers must hold themselves up for their entire height therefore every level must be strong enough to support the combined weights of all levels above."

So you want to play semantic games with the word LEVEL.

I began using that to avoid word games with FLOOR.

By LEVEL I mean everything within the height between the surface of one floor and the next. That would be a height of 12 feet for most LEVELS of the WTC and include the COLUMNS. I know it is the columns that support the weight but the columns are within the space of each LEVEL of the building.

Since the columns had to get thicker and wider down the buildings the tons of steel tended to increase down the building, the exceptions being the maintenance levels.

psik
21-06-2015, 05:13 PM
(21-06-2015 05:11 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 02:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  In the 3rd paragraph he states "Skyscrapers must hold themselves up for their entire height therefore every level must be strong enough to support the combined weights of all levels above."

So you want to play semantic games with the word LEVEL.

I began using that to avoid word games with FLOOR.

By LEVEL I mean everything within the height between the surface of one floor and the next. That would be a height of 12 feet for most LEVELS of the WTC and include the COLUMNS. I know it is the columns that support the weight but the columns are within the space of each LEVEL of the building.

Since the columns had to get thicker and wider down the buildings the tons of steel tended to increase down the building, the exceptions being the maintenance levels.

psik

Yes you are still wrong about this as that is not how Modern (read built in the last 130 years) skyscrapers are built.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post