9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-06-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(23-06-2015 09:48 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 01:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  A brief and interesting read.

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/the_9_11_t...cade_later

(This isn’t for your eyes psik, it’ll burn them out of their sockets if you read this.)

My, my, what BRILLIANCE. If your read it you didn't understand it.

Did you read this:

Quote:Each floor of the towers contained over two million kilograms of mass. The gravitational potential energy of a standing tower with twelve-foot floors extending upward 110 stories can be calculated straightforwardly; it comes to over 420 billion joules of energy, or the equivalent of 100 tons of TNT per tower.
http://www.csicop.org/si/show/the_9_11_t...cade_later

They are saying each floor was 2200 tons. Times 110 is 242,000 tons for the above ground weight. But that means they are computing the gravitational potential energy on the basis of equal mass at every level.

I already showed you that the distribution of mass affected the potential energy.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/for...tcount=316

No matter what the truth of 9/11 is the potential energy cannot be computed accurately without the correct distribution of mass. So that first link is obvious nonsense to anyone that actually understands the potential energy equation. We need to know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level.

They say FLOOR instead of LEVEL. The concrete floor slab around the core was 600 tons. The trusses and pans were 150 tons. The amount of steel in the perimeter and in the core changed down the building.

psik

Each floor slab was the same as any other. They were suspended from the frame.

[Image: thomas-figure.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Great!

I am up to -10 from people who can't compute Potential Energy.
Find all posts by this user
23-06-2015, 11:06 AM
(23-06-2015 10:43 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Great!

That's -11 from people who don't suffer fools gladly.

Fuckin' scrub.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-06-2015, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 12:35 PM by psikeyhackr.)
(23-06-2015 10:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  Each floor slab was the same as any other. They were suspended from the frame.

Sorry, the floors were not all the same. Only 85 of them used the standard construction. The "mechanical floors" used beams. In fact the plane that hit the south tower at the 81st floor was not far above the mechanical floors at 77.

And the core just "magically" disappears into itself, right? Funny how the core is so narrow in that picture when it was actually 85 by 135 feet. So on average it was 50% the width of the building.

The floors outside the core used trusses but there were horizontal beams in the core. So where is the supposed explanation of how the core disappeared into itself?

Just ignore what you can't explain and voila, EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED!

By the way, where is a picture of this stack of floors that your supposed explanation says should exist?

psik
23-06-2015, 12:38 PM
(23-06-2015 11:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 10:43 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Great!

That's -11 from people who don't suffer fools gladly.

Fuckin' scrub.

Another one. That was fast. What fun!

You people still can't get the Gravitational Potential Energy correct.

Name calling is so much more productive. Laugh out load

psik
23-06-2015, 12:57 PM
9/11 EXPOSED
All kidding aside, I've tried reading the thread and got lost. Can someone give me a brief summary of who said what?
23-06-2015, 01:02 PM
(23-06-2015 12:57 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  All kidding aside, I've tried reading the thread and got lost. Can someone give me a brief summary of who said what?

OP: Durrrr!
Psikey: Duuuurrrr! Droool...

Everyone else: WTF is this shit?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-06-2015, 01:13 PM
(23-06-2015 12:31 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 10:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  Each floor slab was the same as any other. They were suspended from the frame.

Sorry, the floors were not all the same. Only 85 of them used the standard construction. The "mechanical floors" used beams. In fact the plane that hit the south tower at the 81st floor was not far above the mechanical floors at 77.

And the core just "magically" disappears into itself, right? Funny how the core is so narrow in that picture when it was actually 85 by 135 feet. So on average it was 50% the width of the building.

The floors outside the core used trusses but there were horizontal beams in the core. So where is the supposed explanation of how the core disappeared into itself?

Just ignore what you can't explain and voila, EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED!

By the way, where is a picture of this stack of floors that your supposed explanation says should exist?

psik

Why would they exist? They shattered. What do you think that big pile of debris was?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-06-2015, 01:17 PM
(23-06-2015 12:57 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  All kidding aside, I've tried reading the thread and got lost. Can someone give me a brief summary of who said what?

Quote:3.2.2 Mechanical floors

The mechanical floors are 7-9, 41-43, 75-77, and 108-110, which are all beam framed floors. In each group of three floors, the upper and lower floors are type 12 and the middle floor is type 13 (mechanical mezzanine). The mechanical mezzanines were 50% open (no floor) outside the core so the floor area is 15,448.5 sq ft.
http://911research.wtc7.net/papers/urich...nce_models

There is me versus everyone else as far as I can tell. I had a couple of supporters near the start but they seem to have dropped out. It is questionable how worthwhile it is to discuss this subject.

But these people don't seem to have questioned the distribution of mass in skyscrapers to compute the Potential Energy. But this is something that physicists should have resolved before 1/1/2003. Since 9/11, 50 skyscrapers have been constructed over 1000 feet tall. Skyscraper physics is not some great mystery. So why doesn't everyone at least agree that we need accurate data on the twin towers to resolve this problem. But where are experts demanding that information.

So they keep giving me links with obviously stupid flaws. If they are so smart then why didn't they find them already.

Like the Purdue simulation that only simulates the top 20 stories. That simulation does not deflect horizontally due to the aircraft impact which the NIST reported in detail for the south tower.

But after almost 14 years how can people who haven't even asked for correct data admit their conclusions were wrong. So they insist they are correct without data and need to pretend it is irrelevant.

psik
23-06-2015, 01:21 PM
"Skyscraper physics is not some great mystery."

Confused Skyscraper "physics" is not a great mystery and is apparently simple, but the conspiracy is?

Hobo Truthers hurt my brain. JFK's head would explode if he read this shit. Gasp

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post