9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-06-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(23-06-2015 08:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I have already described how to model the incident.

Make an accurate computer model of the north tower and then remove 5 levels, 91 through 95. That is more damage than aircraft impact and fires could possible do.

Fuck you, why should anyone waste their time when it's you being an incredulous fool? *You* make a fucking computer model, lazy shithead.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2015, 12:13 AM
(23-06-2015 01:17 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  There is me versus everyone else as far as I can tell.

psik

No, there is a complete fucking idiot annoying the crap out of people for no apparent reason.

What do you hope to gain here? There is no monetary prize for stupidity on this website.

"Make a computer model of an orange, a blender and a jaffa cake and you get a milkshake!"

Moron!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-06-2015, 06:30 AM
Actually, he's convinced me. There is a massive conspiracy involving tens of thousands of people - not one of which has ever come forward - to hide the fact that the Twin Towers didn't collapse. It must have been the government blowing it up. And, the reason no one has ever come forward is they then murdered the thousands of people who would need to be involved in such an effort.

It's all so obvious now. How could I have missed it?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
24-06-2015, 07:08 AM
(23-06-2015 11:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 08:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I have already described how to model the incident.

Make an accurate computer model of the north tower and then remove 5 levels, 91 through 95. That is more damage than aircraft impact and fires could possible do.

Fuck you, why should anyone waste their time when it's you being an incredulous fool? *You* make a fucking computer model, lazy shithead.

Why did Purdue make a computer model that doesn't even the lower 90 levels?

It's called science, of great noble intellect.

That is the real issue of the 9/11 Affair. Not physics, not conspiracies, but scientists not doing the science.

psik
24-06-2015, 08:36 AM
(24-06-2015 06:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  It must have been the government blowing it up.

The funniest thing about this conspiracy theory is that so many of its adherents also believe that small government is best because governments can't get things right.
24-06-2015, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2015 10:15 AM by morondog.)
(24-06-2015 07:08 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 11:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck you, why should anyone waste their time when it's you being an incredulous fool? *You* make a fucking computer model, lazy shithead.

Why did Purdue make a computer model that doesn't even the lower 90 levels?

It's called science, of great noble intellect.

That is the real issue of the 9/11 Affair. Not physics, not conspiracies, but scientists not doing the science.

psik

Listen wanker, you gave instructions for what to do and then expect people to waste their time to bolster your retarded ego. Go fuck yourself, and while you're at it, you can try build a computer model, since I take it that by waving your arms and crying about computer models you've accepted that your mud pie sticks and washers model doesn't work. Here's a tip: any model built by you also won't work. Wanna know why? 'Cos while you've got just enough brain to operate a keyboard, something that chimps can also do, you have well-insufficient IQ even to program fucking hello world, even with instructions. Actually, mentioning a chimp in the same sentence as you is an insult to a highly evolved and successful species.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-06-2015, 10:21 AM
(24-06-2015 08:36 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 06:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  It must have been the government blowing it up.

The funniest thing about this conspiracy theory is that so many of its adherents also believe that small government is best because governments can't get things right.

The government is irrelevant. What is the matter? Can't focus on physics? Too hard for you?

psik
24-06-2015, 10:23 AM
(24-06-2015 08:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  Listen wanker, you gave instructions for what to do and then expect people to waste their time to bolster your retarded ego. Go fuck yourself, and while you're at it, you can try build a computer model, since I take it that by waving your arms and crying about computer models you've accepted that your mud pie sticks and washers model doesn't work. Here's a tip: any model built by you also won't work. Wanna know why? 'Cos while you've got just enough brain to operate a keyboard, something that chimps can also do, you have well-insufficient IQ even to program fucking hello world, even with instructions. Actually, mentioning a chimp in the same sentence as you is an insult to a highly evolved and successful species.

Bravo! An excellent demonstration of intellectual capacity. Laugh out load

psik
24-06-2015, 10:32 AM
(24-06-2015 10:23 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Bravo! An excellent demonstration of intellectual capacity. Laugh out load

psik

Yeah yeah, you're fucking *brilliant* aren't you? The fact remains that all you can do is deride others who've achieved far more than you ever will. Isn't that nice Smile You're a total failure and you're proud of it Thumbsup

24-06-2015, 02:15 PM
(24-06-2015 10:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 10:23 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Bravo! An excellent demonstration of intellectual capacity. Laugh out load

psik

Yeah yeah, you're fucking *brilliant* aren't you? The fact remains that all you can do is deride others who've achieved far more than you ever will. Isn't that nice Smile You're a total failure and you're proud of it Thumbsup

LOL

It is really great that we live in such a society where our EXPERTS can leave out important information whenever they want.

Consider our so called 'economy'. Don't cars purchased by consumers wear out? Doesn't that mean they depreciate? There were 200,000,000 cars in this country in 1995.

When have you ever heard our economists talk about how much consumers lose on the depreciation of automobiles every year? At $1,500 per car per year that would be $300,000,000,000 every year. A bit much for our economists to ignore don't you think? That is far more than the cost of the Twin Towers and this happens every year, year after year. Get an economics book and look up NET Domestic Product. Economists don't mention NDP much. Our economists can't do algebra.

Raymond Goldsmith is the only PhD economist to point this out and that was in 1952. He died in 1988. So the United State killed a million Vietnamese for an economic system built on bad math.

Do you file depreciation on your car every year? Do the Laws of Physics keep it from wearing out if you don't?

Ever notice that playing ego games has no effect on physics?

What about depreciation on refrigerators, air conditioners, televisions and computers? 9/11 is pretty trivial compared to defective algebra in economics for the entire planet.

http://www.spectacle.org/1199/wargame.html

psik