9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-02-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It is so curious that people who want to wave books in your face don't just build models and demonstrate the physics.

You MUST believe what I say because I claim to understand what is in this book. The trouble is that 9/11 makes all of the engineering schools look silly because they don't dispose of such a simple problem.

Talk is cheap, call me whatever you want. Engineering schools can't build a north tower collapse model in THIRTEEN YEARS!!!

[Image: 21904d1281204599-us-can-disarm-indian-na...kitten.jpg]

Universal Controlled Demolition Debunk

(1) Either the 9/11 collapse of the WTC was a controlled demolition conspiracy or it wasn't.
(2) If it was then either the conspirators were competent or they weren't.
(3) If the conspirators had not been competent they wouldn't have managed to pull it off, much less avoid being caught.
(4) Competent conspirators will know if crashing a plane into the WTC will be sufficient to bring it down.
(5) If not then use a bomb. It's what terrorists do. The plane crash is redundant and high-risk.
(6) If it is then don't use a bomb. The planes will do the trick and a plane plus a bomb looks a wee bit suspicious.
(-C-) Controlled demolition conspiracy theories require that conspirators be simultaneously smart enough to pull off the most devastating terrorist attack in US history and not get caught and too stupid to pick just one reliable method.

[Image: secretary_part_3_zpsd576ee17.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
07-02-2015, 01:51 PM
(07-02-2015 01:03 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  (-C-) Controlled demolition conspiracy theories require that conspirators be simultaneously smart enough to pull off the most devastating terrorist attack in US history and not get caught and too stupid to pick just one reliable method.

All conspiracy theories are like that.

"There's this big, vast, conspiracy, see? And they're so amazingly powerful and connected and intelligent that they've secretly coordinated every major event in history. And only I, an uneducated fool in a basement, have the brilliant astuteness necessary to penetrate their devious web of lies..."

It's rather revealing, in that it brings out the two major reasons people believe that shit anyway: a way to ascribe agency to random events, because chance is scary and doesn't give you anyone to blame, and a way to feel superior, because you've figured out something the rest of the sheeple didn't.

And in that sense, most major religions scratch the same two itches...

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
07-02-2015, 05:19 PM
I find it rather amusing that the various omnipotent secret cabals always succeed in wiping away all the evidence, but they always feel compelled to leave clues. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-02-2015, 05:29 PM
[Image: 487940.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 10 users Like Full Circle's post
07-02-2015, 05:42 PM
NIST Enginerring Laboratory Report
http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technolo...4/4278874/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
07-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Every time one of these conspiracy morons shows up whining about the government doing this or that I am reminded of Bill Maher's observation:

Quote:"The government isn't up to it. The government can't deliver the mail."

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 5 users Like Minimalist's post
08-02-2015, 10:55 AM
[Image: semicontrolled_demolition.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
08-02-2015, 02:03 PM
There used to be this guy in NYC who hung out across from the Port Authority, in front of the new NY Times building, who had a placard that said something about how he had secret NSA files that proved the US government was behind 9/11. I've not seen him in several years but he was there for a long time. Around 2010 he was there all the time because he was running for office (I can't recall what he was running for now) and his entire platform was using the power of whatever office this was to show the American people how 9/11 was an inside job.

A former colleague and I stopped to talk to him one time, to hear what he had to say. We lasted maybe 10 minutes. This guy was a whole railcar of crazy. I mean, the crazy was oozing out of his pours. And, in my limited experience, that's generally true with all these conspiracy theorists. They can all sound sane and rational in small doses, but once they get rolling on their conspiracy theory, the crazy just bursts out of them like a tsunami of batshit.

I can't believe how much time people waste on this crap. It continually astounds me.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
08-02-2015, 02:41 PM
I always get a laugh out of the morons who go on about how "jet fuel can't melt steel".

Dorkass piddling little morons.

You can tell they've never worked steel, and don't know effect of heat on it's ductility.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-02-2015, 03:38 PM
(08-02-2015 02:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always get a laugh out of the morons who go on about how "jet fuel can't melt steel".

Dorkass piddling little morons.

You can tell they've never worked steel, and don't know effect of heat on it's ductility.

I suppose they think it's never heated and shaped by fire. They probably think it comes directly out of the ground already in an "I" shape, ready to be built into skyscrapers.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post