9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-06-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(25-06-2015 07:50 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The problem is you aren't smart enough to figure out middle school physics for yourself.

You haven't noticed that the physicists have not said anything about the distribution of steel in the skyscrapers. The funny thing, is that really their job? Why would physicists think about stuff so simple? But then why haven't the engineers discussed the obvious?

So the problem is 7th graders should understand more steel had to be toward the bottom. Therefore that affects the Potential Energy.

psik

Okay, this stupid business has been going on way too long. The time has come:

SHOW US YOUR PROOF!

Don't ask us to do any work, build models or make cups of tea. This is on you.

If you have none, shut the hell up.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2015, 08:15 PM
(25-06-2015 07:50 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The problem is you aren't smart enough to figure out middle school physics for yourself.

Help a brother out. Show me the math.

Or is this all you got? Physics, Psychology and the 9/11 Decade

'Cause that shit is just nonsense.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-06-2015, 08:29 PM
This sort of thing is hilarious: "What happened in New York on 9/11 was so unique and phenomenal one would think physicists would be fascinated and never let go of it until it was resolved.

Read a bit of 20th century history. Cities were bombed into utter destruction and you think a couple of buildings collapsing is unique and phenomenal????

[Image: d-day-aftermath.jpg]

[Image: The+ruins+of+Dresden,+1945.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-06-2015, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 09:18 PM by psikeyhackr.)
(25-06-2015 08:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Read a bit of 20th century history. Cities were bombed into utter destruction and you think a couple of buildings collapsing is unique and phenomenal????

How many of those buildings were over 500 ft tall with steel frames?

You talk as though a building is a building is a building. Short buildings can be pretty much the same on every level. Skyscrapers cannot be.

psik
25-06-2015, 09:42 PM
(25-06-2015 09:10 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 08:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Read a bit of 20th century history. Cities were bombed into utter destruction and you think a couple of buildings collapsing is unique and phenomenal????

How many of those buildings were over 500 ft tall with steel frames?

You talk as though a building is a building is a building. Short buildings can be pretty much the same on every level. Skyscrapers cannot be.

psik

Show me your proof!!!!!

All you do is avoid and obfuscate.

Banjo.
25-06-2015, 09:49 PM
http://debunking911.com/firsttime.htm

"Conspiracy Theorists bring up the fact that the towers were the first steel high rises to fall from fire in history. The fact is the towers had other firsts that day they never seem to include.

There were a lot of firsts for the WTC. In all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever been hit with a plane traveling 500 miles an hour and had its fire proofing removed from its trusses. In all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever had its steel columns which hold lateral load sheared off by a 767. In all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever been a building which had its vertical load bearing columns in its core removed by an airliner. For Building 7, in all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever been left for 6-7 hours with its bottom floors on fire with structural damage from another building collapse. Not the Madrid/Windsor tower did not have almost 40 stories of load on its supports after being hit by another building which left a 20 story gash. The Madrid tower lost portions of its steel frame from the fire. Windsor's central core was steel reinforced concrete. In all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever been without some fire fighters fighting the fires.”

It continues on the link above.

Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
25-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Because you haven't answered it, I'm going to make the font obnoxious:

(25-06-2015 08:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  So you don't think it was the result of a conspiracy?

This is your chance to make your point clear.

Protip: Quit being a pussy, and answer the question.
25-06-2015, 10:44 PM
I will chime in as a third voice.

I've already stated that the evidence I witnessed (Vicariously, there on the T.V. ) on the day is enough for me to be sure of the events that happened.

I, too, ask the OP what they think the truth of the matter is in their eyes/mind.
25-06-2015, 11:01 PM
(25-06-2015 07:50 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Therefore that affects the Potential Energy.

psik

I will ask yet again: What does that even mean? What is the issue? What problem are you trying to solve?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-06-2015, 11:28 PM
(25-06-2015 12:34 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 08:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  So you don't think it was the result of a conspiracy?

Talking about conspiracies before the physics is resolved is asinine. Human beings can't change physics. If the physics dictates that there had to be a conspiracy then that is too damn bad.

psik

You're the only fool who thinks the physics has not been resolved, and every time someone points out to you how your specific objection is stupid you just repeat it, as if that makes it more valid.

If you don't like it, that's too damn bad.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post