9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-06-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(25-06-2015 08:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  So you don't think it was the result of a conspiracy?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2015, 09:13 AM
(25-06-2015 11:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're the only fool who thinks the physics has not been resolved, and every time someone points out to you how your specific objection is stupid you just repeat it, as if that makes it more valid.

If you don't like it, that's too damn bad.

Oh sure, the NIST just says "collapse was inevitable" but admitted in three places that they needed to know the weight on each level to analyse the plane impact and then did not supply the information.

They mention "center of mass" and "center of gravity" but never for the tilted top portion of the south tower which they admitted tilted from 20 to 25 degrees. The only use center of mass for the aircraft and center of gravity for computer simulated components.

So 9/11 is a scientific farce no matter what the truth is.

psik
26-06-2015, 09:14 AM
(26-06-2015 12:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 08:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  So you don't think it was the result of a conspiracy?

I don't give a shit!

But dummies will throw out physics in order to not have a conspiracy they don't like.

psik
26-06-2015, 09:54 AM
(26-06-2015 09:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 12:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I don't give a shit!

But dummies will throw out physics in order to have a conspiracy they like.

psik

Fixt that for you. We have the physics they have been shown you refuse to look at them.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-06-2015, 12:39 PM
(26-06-2015 09:13 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 11:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're the only fool who thinks the physics has not been resolved, and every time someone points out to you how your specific objection is stupid you just repeat it, as if that makes it more valid.

If you don't like it, that's too damn bad.

Oh sure, the NIST just says "collapse was inevitable" but admitted in three places that they needed to know the weight on each level to analyse the plane impact and then did not supply the information.

They mention "center of mass" and "center of gravity" but never for the tilted top portion of the south tower which they admitted tilted from 20 to 25 degrees. The only use center of mass for the aircraft and center of gravity for computer simulated components.

psik

Yeah, it tilted as it began the collapse. Clearly one side started collapse before the other. Its center of gravity didn't shift much, hence it fell straight down. There is no mystery there.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-06-2015, 12:52 PM
(26-06-2015 12:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 09:13 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Oh sure, the NIST just says "collapse was inevitable" but admitted in three places that they needed to know the weight on each level to analyse the plane impact and then did not supply the information.

psik

Yeah, it tilted as it began the collapse. Clearly one side started collapse before the other. Its center of gravity didn't shift much, hence it fell straight down. There is no mystery there.

LOL. But what about the <insert fucking stupid shit here>? LOL. Not a single physicist trolololol.

Fucking cunt.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-06-2015, 01:15 PM
(26-06-2015 12:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 12:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, it tilted as it began the collapse. Clearly one side started collapse before the other. Its center of gravity didn't shift much, hence it fell straight down. There is no mystery there.

LOL. But what about the <insert fucking stupid shit here>? LOL. Not a single physicist trolololol.

Fucking cunt.

I assume you are not actually addressing me? Gasp

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-06-2015, 01:32 PM
(26-06-2015 01:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 12:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  LOL. But what about the <insert fucking stupid shit here>? LOL. Not a single physicist trolololol.

Fucking cunt.

I assume you are not actually addressing me? Gasp

Yeah. My bad. Psikey has a unique ability to annoy. It's his only talent.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-06-2015, 02:33 PM
psikey, he more I read your arguments the more sense they make to me.

It took me a while to get over the fact that you don’t have any formal training in high rise construction, a degree in engineering or hard evidence BUT I think I can see past all those short comings now.

I’m on your band wagon now!

One of the most amazing things about the whole 9/11 event has to be the incredible planning and subterfuge that the government was able to perpetrate without anyone catching on! That to me this is the scariest part. I still can’t get over how they were able to come to an agreement with the hijackers on the day and time so that when the planes hit the buildings the government goons in the nearby Black Helicopters could simultaneously trigger the cascading explosions to make it look like it was the impact of the planes and the subsequent heat that brought the buildings down. Brilliant if you ask me. Thumbsup

They have certainly fooled most people but not me and you, no sir! We know what they did. Yes

Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-06-2015, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2015 10:10 AM by psikeyhackr.)
(26-06-2015 02:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It took me a while to get over the fact that you don’t have any formal training in high rise construction, a degree in engineering or hard evidence BUT I think I can see past all those short comings now.

What does electrical engineering have to do with skyscrapers?

The Empire State Building was completed before the invention of the transistor.

It is the simplicity of the physics that makes the 9/11 Affair ridiculous.

The so called "experts" not demanding and publishing accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the towers that make the issue so absurd. Where are the people with "degreed in structural engineering" talking about that in relation to the twin towers?

Quote:One of the most amazing things about the whole 9/11 event has to be the incredible planning and subterfuge that the government was able to perpetrate without anyone catching on!

What did I say about the government besides what is in the NIST report?

Don't blame me for your fantasy associations.

psik