9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-06-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(27-06-2015 10:01 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 02:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It took me a while to get over the fact that you don’t have any formal training in high rise construction, a degree in engineering or hard evidence BUT I think I can see past all those short comings now.

What does electrical engineering have to do with skyscrapers?

The Empire State Building was completed before the invention of the transistor.

Dude, where did I say electrical engineering? I’m talking about structural engineering. But anyway, I see that not only is your reading comprehension somewhat dubious but that the you don’t refute any of my other assumptions about you.

(27-06-2015 10:01 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It is the simplicity of the physics that makes the 9/11 Affair ridiculous.

The so called "experts" not demanding and publishing accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete down the towers that make the issue so absurd. Where are the people with "degreed in structural engineering" talking about that in relation to the twin towers?

Quote:One of the most amazing things about the whole 9/11 event has to be the incredible planning and subterfuge that the government was able to perpetrate without anyone catching on!

What did I say about the government besides what is in the NIST report?

Don't blame me for your fantasy associations.

psik

“Don’t blame me for your fantasy associations.” Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Oh the irony.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2015, 02:54 PM
(27-06-2015 10:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  “Don’t blame me for your fantasy associations.” Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Oh the irony.

You think Potential Energy is a fantasy? My how brilliant!

http://brainly.com/question/226900

psik
27-06-2015, 03:21 PM
(27-06-2015 02:54 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 10:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  “Don’t blame me for your fantasy associations.” Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Oh the irony.

You think Potential Energy is a fantasy? My how brilliant!

psik

You need to seriously work on your reading comprehension.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-06-2015, 06:43 PM
(27-06-2015 03:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 02:54 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You think Potential Energy is a fantasy? My how brilliant!

psik

You need to seriously work on your reading comprehension.

Like I give a damn about people incapable of physics comprehension talking about reading comprehension.

I have not said anything about conspiracies or the government but no engineering school has come up with decent physical or virtual models of the twin tower collapses in nearly FOURTEEN YEARS.

Did getting to the Moon involve physics and engineering or not? Then why can't models be done in 14 years. It was only 12 years from Sputnik to "the Eagle has landed".

psik
27-06-2015, 06:50 PM
(27-06-2015 06:43 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 03:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You need to seriously work on your reading comprehension.

Like I give a damn about people incapable of physics comprehension talking about reading comprehension.

I have not said anything about conspiracies or the government but no engineering school has come up with decent physical or virtual models of the twin tower collapses in nearly FOURTEEN YEARS.

Did getting to the Moon involve physics and engineering or not? Then why can't models be done in 14 years. It was only 12 years from Sputnik to "the Eagle has landed".

psik

You are utterly unqualified to make that determination. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-06-2015, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2015 08:58 PM by Banjo.)
(27-06-2015 02:54 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You think Potential Energy is a fantasy? My how brilliant!

psik

You still have not shown us any proof!

Why are you here? Are you totally brain dead? What is it you hope to achieve by NOT supplying proof? Do you want converts? Mate with your utter idiocy and avoidance of all the hard questions, you are NOT going to get converts on a skeptics website!

Do you even know where you are?

Cripes I at least did an apprenticeship as an industrial blacksmith and know a thing or two about metal. Although I did not pursue it as a career. You go on about physcists. Mate physicists don't work the steel. Blacksmiths do and forgers do.

What are your qualifications to even speak of metal or physics? My name is Dale Cleary and I did an apprenticeship with E.J. Hadaway.

Who the hell are you???

This is where I worked.

[Image: history-1-16.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-06-2015, 10:53 PM
(27-06-2015 06:43 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 03:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You need to seriously work on your reading comprehension.

psik

About a dozen pages ago I gave you my background, apparently not only is your reading comprehension sub-standard but so is your mental acuity and memory. You are obsessed with issues you aren’t qualified to diagnose or evaluate and are incapable of realizing this. Stomping around a forum of skeptics spewing your misguided blather while unable to present a cogent and analytical argument that undermines the findings of actual structural engineers and architects exposes the flawed personality disorder that so many other conspiracy proponents show; i.e.

"Professor Stephan Lewandowsky, a cognitive scientist at the University of Western Australia, asserts that strong supporters of conspiracy theories usually experience a feeling of lack of control. A theory can help a believer regain a sense of order explaining some extraordinary events. Knowing some facts can even bring the feeling of power. Lewandowsky states that belief in conspiracies can be a protective mechanism against the horror of possible disasters.

A lack of trust can also be regained by belief in a conspiracy theory. This also explains why such theories are more popular with members of the lower social classes: the members of the upper class feel more integrated into prominent social, political and economical structures and are more likely to trust the general information they receive.

Another explanation is that people are inclined to believe in ideas that they initially supported. This is called “motivated skepticism” or a "self-sealing nature of reasoning".

I know you will continue to stomp your feet and whine that such and such is impossible but all I hear is a deluded charlatan without any contradictory proof of the official reports. Drinking Beverage

More than classes in structural engineering you need a psychiatrist.

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
27-06-2015, 11:19 PM
(27-06-2015 10:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  More than classes in structural engineering you need a psychiatrist.

Well, yeah.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-06-2015, 02:05 AM
(26-06-2015 09:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 12:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I don't give a shit!

But dummies will throw out physics in order to not have a conspiracy they don't like.

psik

It's a yes or no question: do you think the attack was an inside job?

Why are you afraid to answer that simple question?
28-06-2015, 03:27 PM
(28-06-2015 02:05 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's a yes or no question: do you think the attack was an inside job?

Why are you afraid to answer that simple question?

I don't give a damn if you think it is a simple question or that you think you are intelligent and everyone is supposed to think like you.

The simple FACT is the humans cannot change the Laws of Physics. Arabs can't change them, the CIA can't change them and the Mossad can't change them. So anybody's favorite conspiracy is irrelevant until the physics is resolved.

The buildings had to hold themselves up so the designers had to distribute the steel so the lower portion supported more weight based on the distribution of concrete. So all discussion of who before resolving what is unintelligent bullshit.

What is wrong? Are you afraid the physics will prove a conspiracy you don't like?

psik