9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-06-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
[Image: Stop-the-madness.jpeg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
30-06-2015, 08:37 PM
(29-06-2015 05:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Once the planes hit the buildings it became all about kinetic energy.

LOL

You were asking about math before. Why don't you show us the math for that?

Are you talking about the kinetic energy of the plane or the building?

You can't get more kinetic energy from the building than there was Potential Energy. So how do you expect to figure out one without knowing the other.

psik
01-07-2015, 12:22 AM
(30-06-2015 08:37 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 05:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Once the planes hit the buildings it became all about kinetic energy.

LOL

You can't get more kinetic energy from the building than there was Potential Energy. So how do you expect to figure out one without knowing the other.

psik

My friend, you are stupid. Talking about this stuff with you is pointless. Also, you have consistently dodged - where's *your* analysis? You are content to denigrate people who are way more qualified than you, yet you yourself cannot put forward anything other than "LOL potential energy".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-07-2015, 02:44 AM
(30-06-2015 08:37 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  LOL

psik

[Image: you_could_write_a_book.png]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-07-2015, 04:10 AM
psikeykackr,

After having read most of your posts in this thread one thing is definitely evident: Your backed up semen must quite literally have gone to your brain...
Get out of your basement, get laid, get some real perspectives on life, and get the fuck out of nutty conspiracy theories!
[+] 2 users Like Gaest's post
01-07-2015, 01:30 PM
(30-06-2015 08:37 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

You sure as fuck can if you fly a 747 into it.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-07-2015, 02:00 PM
(01-07-2015 01:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 08:37 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You can't get more kinetic energy from the building than there was Potential Energy. So how do you expect to figure out one without knowing the other.

You sure as fuck can if you fly a 747 into it.

Or a 767? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Psikey: "I'm here to talk to you all about physics."

Forum: "Sure, what do you want to know?" Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-07-2015, 03:04 PM
(01-07-2015 02:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Psikey: "I'm here to talk to you all about physics."

Psikey: Nothing! I know it all already. I know that no matter what you guys know, you're wrong, because you're not me and I know about the words "potential energy". I don't know what the fuck they mean but who cares about details like that. Trololol.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-07-2015, 10:38 AM
(01-07-2015 03:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 02:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Psikey: "I'm here to talk to you all about physics."

Psikey: Nothing! I know it all already. I know that no matter what you guys know, you're wrong, because you're not me and I know about the words "potential energy". I don't know what the fuck they mean but who cares about details like that. Trololol.

Then a few good experiments to prove it should not be that difficult.

Curious that no engineering school has come up with one in nearly 14 years. But they can do stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJ-4Oq5YRA

psik