9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-02-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(08-02-2015 03:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 02:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always get a laugh out of the morons who go on about how "jet fuel can't melt steel".

Dorkass piddling little morons.

You can tell they've never worked steel, and don't know effect of heat on it's ductility.

I suppose they think it's never heated and shaped by fire. They probably think it comes directly out of the ground already in an "I" shape, ready to be built into skyscrapers.

LOL... or grown on trees -- that were planted by "God" for our use......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 04:22 PM
I've heard that stupid argument, too. "Do you know how hot it needs to be to melt steel?! And how long it would take to melt it?!!!" CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!"

What most amazes me about that ridiculous argument is - whatever the issues are with bringing down a building with a steel frame - the same problem exists whether the building was brought down by fuel or by explosives. And, the idea that explosives were planted throughout the building and no one saw anything is so incredibly stupid it doesn't warrant any kind of acknowledgment.

I can't recall where I saw it now as it's been years but there is a video out there where a 9/11 Truther is debating a structural engineer and the truther is going on and on about steel, it's melting point, how long it takes, etc. The engineer sits there listening to this rant and when it's his turn to talk he calmly says "everything you said about melting steel is reasonably correct, but weakening steel joints to a point where they can no longer sustain all the weight takes a lot less heat and time."

The truther has this brief second where he has this "oh shit" look on his face and then launches into some tirade that has nothing to do with the point the engineer made.

Old lawyer adage: when you have the facts on your side, you hammer on the facts; when you have the law on your side, you hammer on the law; when you have neither the facts nor the law on your side, you hammer on the table. That truther moron was doing a whole lot of hammering on the table.

Btw, I think I saw that video here. It's been a couple of years but I bet it's linked somewhere on this forum.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
08-02-2015, 06:28 PM
(08-02-2015 02:03 PM)BnW Wrote:  There used to be this guy in NYC who hung out across from the Port Authority, in front of the new NY Times building, who had a placard that said something about how he had secret NSA files that proved the US government was behind 9/11. I've not seen him in several years but he was there for a long time. Around 2010 he was there all the time because he was running for office (I can't recall what he was running for now) and his entire platform was using the power of whatever office this was to show the American people how 9/11 was an inside job.

A former colleague and I stopped to talk to him one time, to hear what he had to say. We lasted maybe 10 minutes. This guy was a whole railcar of crazy. I mean, the crazy was oozing out of his pours. And, in my limited experience, that's generally true with all these conspiracy theorists. They can all sound sane and rational in small doses, but once they get rolling on their conspiracy theory, the crazy just bursts out of them like a tsunami of batshit.

I can't believe how much time people waste on this crap. It continually astounds me.

I always wonder why, if this is such a successful government conspiracy, that the same government which allegedly ruthlessly massacred 3,000 people for fuckwhat, allows these conspiracy morons to run around exposing the "conspiracy?" Why are they not floating face down in the Hudson with a bullet hole behind their ear?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
08-02-2015, 11:39 PM
THIS is the 9/11 story exposed! It was done by Tacoboma

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
09-02-2015, 08:07 PM
(25-04-2014 07:20 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  Dear fellow forum members.

After two months, after I had noticed a strange blip on the 9/11 plane immediately before it hit the twin towers. A blip which I researched thoroughly (I go to the LSU library for this investigation). I looked into the picture and have come to a startling conclusion, many eyewitness accounts, background events, even the shadow of the plane, all are explained. All the theorists data they have collected thus far points to a worldwide conspiracy led by the former president of the United States. In fact, I believe that he was on the second plane before it hit the tower. How he survived is a mystery. Some eyewitness accounts report a falling man

This is none other than the former US President riding alongside the plane, as detailed in a hyperpixelated resolutionary recovery if a privileged photo. (Attachment)

I am feared that the war he lost he will soon rekindle, and take our great nation with it.

Wanna know something? Oh forget it.

Just fuck off.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
10-02-2015, 12:27 AM
While it's a new contender bringing up this old thread. seeing this made me gawk and wonder, what happened to all our routine new conspiracy trolls. This is a rare year where they haven't come in the droves every couple months of a new person every few months.

Poor articsages and iandi's of the world are left trolling out in the wilderness of the Internets reaches.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-02-2015, 01:03 AM
(09-02-2015 08:07 PM)Free Wrote:  
(25-04-2014 07:20 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  Dear fellow forum members.

After two months, after I had noticed a strange blip on the 9/11 plane immediately before it hit the twin towers. A blip which I researched thoroughly (I go to the LSU library for this investigation). I looked into the picture and have come to a startling conclusion, many eyewitness accounts, background events, even the shadow of the plane, all are explained. All the theorists data they have collected thus far points to a worldwide conspiracy led by the former president of the United States. In fact, I believe that he was on the second plane before it hit the tower. How he survived is a mystery. Some eyewitness accounts report a falling man

This is none other than the former US President riding alongside the plane, as detailed in a hyperpixelated resolutionary recovery if a privileged photo. (Attachment)

I am feared that the war he lost he will soon rekindle, and take our great nation with it.

Wanna know something? Oh forget it.

Just fuck off.

Drinking Beverage

Yeah, you tell 'em, Free.
Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-02-2015, 11:04 AM
If you'd like to review some actual evidence concerning the events of Sept 11, 2001, look up the following on Youtube:

The Toronto Hearings on 9/11

There are many presentations from architects, engineers, physicists, chemists, and other experts looking into what happened from different perspectives. Draw your own conclusions, but I am interested in what they are....

Best,
roro
15-02-2015, 12:41 PM
(15-02-2015 11:04 AM)roro Wrote:  If you'd like to review some actual evidence concerning the events of Sept 11, 2001, look up the following on Youtube:

The Toronto Hearings on 9/11

There are many presentations from architects, engineers, physicists, chemists, and other experts looking into what happened from different perspectives. Draw your own conclusions, but I am interested in what they are....

Best,
roro

A bunch of conspiracy theorists with the predetermined conclusion that the 'official story' was incorrect. I'll pass on your video.

their web site Wrote:Objectives of the Hearings:

(1) To present evidence that the U.S. government’s official investigation into the events of September 11, 2001, as pursued by various government and government-appointed agencies, is seriously flawed and has failed to describe and account for the 9/11 events.

(2) To single out the most weighty evidence of the inadequacy of the U.S. government’s investigation; to organize and classify that evidence; to preserve that evidence; to make that evidence widely known to the public and to governmental, non-governmental and inter-governmental organizations.

(3) To submit a record and a summary of the Hearings, together with signed Statutory Declarations by witnesses, to relevant governments, groups and international agencies with the request that a full and impartial investigation be launched into the events of September 11, 2001, which have been used to initiate military invasions and to restrict the rights of citizens.

(4) To engage the attention of the public, the international community and the media through witness testimony as well as through media events broadcasted via the Internet during the four day event.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Well, I watched them with an open mind, and think that their conclusions are based on the evidence provided. Being unwilling to look at evidence provided for fear that it may challenge your beliefs is , to me, being afraid of the truth. If there is evidence that refutes what is presented, I'd want to see it.

The tag-line for this site is:
Assume Nothing. Question Everything. Challenge the Opposition. And Start Thinking.

Anyone not willing to abide by that should probably discontinue using the site.
Dismissing evidence without even looking at it is unacceptable, no matter what the topic.
Best Regards