9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-07-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
So, Whopper, what are your credentials...beyond reading stuff on the interwebz?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-07-2015, 05:45 PM
(11-07-2015 04:03 PM)WOPR Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 12:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ....but generally speaking, I live by the maxim, "Never try to teach a pig to speak; it's wastes your time, and annoys the pig."

More jibberish.

(11-07-2015 12:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ....I don't don't regard this conversation as productive, nor do I see any potential in you to change that course.

I don't regard it as productive either. For there to be an actual conversation there has to be some argument to discuss. Since you're not making any argument or saying anything really in support of your stated conclusion that fire brought down the building (in spite of the clear impossibility of any period of gravitational acceleration occurring during the course of any heat induced natural progressive gravity driven structural failure of a steel frame building), and I'm not interested in discussing my conclusion yet.... there can be no conversation and so no course to change.

So to sum up.... Your conclusion (as an alleged former Air Force firefighter) is that a welded and bolted together steel frame building (WTC7) was brought down by fire at gravitational acceleration due to heating but you either can't or won't provide any empirical support (defined as empirically verifiable research carried out by you or someone else) for your conclusion or even touch on the subject of gravitational acceleration, and I've said I'm not going discuss my conclusion yet.

We can have a coversation if or when one of those two things changes.... when either you decide to provide some kind of empirical support for your LooneyTunes conclusion that the building was brought down by fire at gravitational acceleration, or when I decide to discuss my conclusion.

Seeing how the building is no longer standing, now might be a good time for you to impress us all with why it should still be there.
11-07-2015, 05:48 PM
You're right, Psikey and WOPR, you're right. I was an employee of the government at the time the towers fell. After your righteous bullshit in this thread I can no longer hold back the truth, the truth that the government is telling you lies about the twin towers. They were not brought down by the airplanes hitting them, what the fuck? Why would anyone believe such a ludicrous tale, especially with video evidence and testimony of independent experts?

No, the plane crashes were carefully orchestrated to cover over the fact that the towers were in fact demolished. The evidence for this is the POTENTIAL ENERGY. This is a big scientific sounding phrase which means people will never question you once you say it. If they do seem unconvinced, it is a hallucination, you must believe all the more in the POTENTIAL ENERGY.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-07-2015, 05:50 PM
(11-07-2015 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, Whopper, what are your credentials...beyond reading stuff on the interwebz?

If he's even got calculus I'll be surprised.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-07-2015, 10:09 PM
[Image: oie_animation.gif]
11-07-2015, 10:17 PM
(11-07-2015 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, Whopper, what are your credentials...beyond reading stuff on the interwebz?

None of you seem to be able to cogently explain anything about what you believe or why so.... What does it matter?
11-07-2015, 10:21 PM
At work.

(11-07-2015 10:17 PM)WOPR Wrote:  None of you seem to be able to cogently explain anything about what you believe or why so.... What does it matter?

In what way am I supposed to explain what was witnessed on the day in regards to said events?

A plane impacted each building. Each building fell?

I have been repeatedly asking the OP, and it would now seem yourself, as to what you postulate is some mysterious 'extra' might be needed in relation to said events.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
11-07-2015, 10:22 PM
(11-07-2015 05:45 PM)pablo Wrote:  Seeing how the building is no longer standing, now might be a good time for you to impress us all with why it should still be there.

Who said it should still be there?
11-07-2015, 10:22 PM
(11-07-2015 10:17 PM)WOPR Wrote:  

None of you seem to be able to cogently explain anything about what you believe or why so.... What does it matter?

Classic trolling behavior.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-07-2015, 10:34 PM
(11-07-2015 10:17 PM)WOPR Wrote:  

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm not a structural engineer, or an architect, or a physicist.
I do know that those buildings did happen to fall on the same day large planes crashed into and around them.
You don't agree with the official explanation about what happened that day, yet refuse to give an alternative explanation.
You also refuse to explain why you are qualified to refute any explantions given.
Simply telling me I'm too stupid for you to waste your time explaining it to me is a cop out.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post