9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-07-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(11-07-2015 10:22 PM)WOPR Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 05:45 PM)pablo Wrote:  Seeing how the building is no longer standing, now might be a good time for you to impress us all with why it should still be there.

Who said it should still be there?

You said fire couldn't have caused it to fall at that rate. Since it did, and you won't tell us anything else, I can only assume you then meant it couldn't have fallen at all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2015, 10:48 PM
(11-07-2015 10:17 PM)WOPR Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, Whopper, what are your credentials...beyond reading stuff on the interwebz?

None of you seem to be able to cogently explain anything about what you believe or why so.... What does it matter?

Nice dodge...how about an answer to a simple question?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-07-2015, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 11:01 PM by WOPR.)
(11-07-2015 10:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Scary.

(11-07-2015 10:17 PM)WOPR Wrote:  None of you seem to be able to cogently explain anything about what you believe or why so.... What does it matter?

(11-07-2015 10:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  In what way am I supposed to explain what was witnessed on the day in regards to said events?

Well, since you haven't indicated (to me anyway) that you've arrived at any conclusion yet one way or the other obviously you don't have anything to explain about something you haven't said anything about. If you do choose to voice a conclusion (like the phony Air Farce firefighter guy did) then you would be expected to provide support for your conclusion, so offer a supportable explanation or don't.... What do I care?

(11-07-2015 10:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  A plane impacted each building. Each building fell?

No plane hit WTC7.... are you stupid or something?

(11-07-2015 10:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  I have been repeatedly asking the OP, and it would now seem yourself, as to what you postulate is some mysterious 'extra' might be needed in relation to said events.

I already said a couple of times now that I was interested in getting the perspectives of others (proponents and opponents alike) on the official explanation before I post my conclusion one way or the other and I haven't changed my mind about that. So far, all I've gotten is a bunch of anecdotal unsupported crap.... Do you have anything substantial or compelling to add such as what you believe one way or the other and why?

If not.... Why don't you go have a nice game of russian roulette?
11-07-2015, 11:01 PM
(11-07-2015 10:55 PM)WOPR Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 10:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Scary.

(11-07-2015 10:17 PM)WOPR Wrote:  None of you seem to be able to cogently explain anything about what you believe or why so.... What does it matter?

(11-07-2015 10:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  In what way am I supposed to explain what was witnessed on the day in regards to said events?

Well, since you haven't indicated (to me anyway) that you've arrived at any conclusion yet one way or the other obviously you don't have anything to explain about something you haven't said anything about. If you do choose to voice a conclusion (like the phony Air Farce firefighter guy did) then you would be expected to provide support for your conclusion, so offer a supportable explanation or don't.... What do I care?

(11-07-2015 10:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  A plane impacted each building. Each building fell?

No plane hit WTC7.... are you stupid or something?

(11-07-2015 10:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  I have been repeatedly asking the OP, and it would now seem yourself, as to what you postulate is some mysterious 'extra' might be needed in relation to said events.

I already said a couple of times now that I was interested in getting the perspectives of others (proponents and opponents alike) on the official explanation before I post my conclusion one way or the other and I haven't changed my mind about that. So far, all I've gotten is a bunch of anecdotal unsupported crap.... Do you have anything substantial or compelling to add?

Why are you so afraid to just state your own conclusion?
Why all the mystery?
Do you really think your ideas are so profound they warrant this much build up and attention?
11-07-2015, 11:12 PM
(11-07-2015 10:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Nice dodge...how about an answer to a simple question?

No, not dodging anything.... I'm looking for answers not looking to provide them and whatever my credentials are or are not won't change the fact that I'm not getting any straight answers.
11-07-2015, 11:15 PM
(11-07-2015 11:12 PM)WOPR Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 10:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nice dodge...how about an answer to a simple question?

No, not dodging anything.... I'm looking for answers not looking to provide them and whatever my credentials are or are not won't change the fact that I'm not getting any straight answers.

That's cute, you demanding answers and all.
11-07-2015, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 11:49 PM by WOPR.)
(11-07-2015 11:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why are you so afraid to just state your own conclusion?

What makes you think I'm afraid?

(11-07-2015 11:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why all the mystery?

The only mystery here is the seemingly complete inability of anyone to explain what the hell they're talking about. I already said I was interested in getting the perspectives of others (proponents and opponents alike) on the official explanation before I post my conclusion one way or the other.... That's mysterious to you?

(11-07-2015 11:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  Do you really think your ideas are so profound they warrant this much build up and attention?

No, nothing special or profound. Anyway what "build up and attention"? How does simply asking for the perspectives of others create any "build up and attention"? Why can't anyone here simply recite the official explanation and simply say whether they agree or disagree with it and why?
11-07-2015, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 12:03 AM by WOPR.)
(11-07-2015 11:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 11:12 PM)WOPR Wrote:  No, not dodging anything.... I'm looking for answers not looking to provide them and whatever my credentials are or are not won't change the fact that I'm not getting any straight answers.

That's cute, you demanding answers and all.

Cute? You moron. I've repeatedly said I was interested in reading the conclusions of others (proponents and opponents alike) before I post mine. Anyone, including me, who voices a conclusion (like the alleged Air Farce firefighter guy did) should be prepared to provide some sort of empirical support for it. Not an unreasonable expectation.... unless of course one is an Orangutan.
11-07-2015, 11:49 PM
(11-07-2015 11:39 PM)WOPR Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 11:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why are you so afraid to just state your own conclusion?

What makes you think I'm afraid?

(11-07-2015 11:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why all the mystery?

The only mystery here is the seemingly complete inability of anyone to explain what the hell they're talking about. I already said I was interested in getting the perspectives of others (proponents and opponents alike) on the official explanation before I post my conclusion one way or the other.... That's mysterious to you?

(11-07-2015 11:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  Do you really think your ideas are so profound they warrant this much build up and attention?

No, nothing special or profound. Anyway what "build up and attention"? How does simply asking for the perspectives of others create any "build up and attention"? Why can't anyone here simply recite the official explanation and simply say whether they disagree with it or not and why?

I guess you didn't read my earlier post.
I don't have enough technical knowledge to refute the official explanation of why those building fell the way they did.
I am confident in saying that if those planes had not struck wtc 1 and 2 we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Fair enough?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-07-2015, 11:53 PM
At work on a winter Sunday afternoon.

Oh, my opinion? A plane impacted each building. Much damage and trauma ensued. The buildings succumbed to said events of impact, fire etc.

Hope that helps.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post