9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-07-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(11-07-2015 11:47 PM)WOPR Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 11:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  That's cute, you demanding answers and all.

Cute? You moron. I've repeatedly said I was interested in reading the conclusions of others (proponents and opponents alike) before I post mine. Anyone, including me, who voices a conclusion (like the alleged Air Farce firefighter guy did) should be prepared to provide some sort of empirical support for it. Not an unreasonable expectation.... unless of course one is an Orangutan.

Ok Whopper, have it your way. Big Grin
I think you're afraid of how crazy your 'theory' will sound when you finally unveil it for us to examine.
All you've done so far is disagree with others findings. That doesn't leave you with a lot of room for plausible conclusions.
At first I was mildly curious about what you had to say, now I'm pretty sure you're just full of shit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
12-07-2015, 01:09 AM
Conspiracy theorists just want to find conspiracies..........

Why did the WTC collapse????

Because it was DESIGNED TO - if hit by an aircraft and an out of control fire occurred....

WHY???

History......

It was a very real possibility of happening -- and the engineers who designed the WTC knew that.

Why design it to collapse as it did?

Can you imagine how many more deaths there would have been - if it hadn't been designed to implode as it did - and went sideways causing a chain reaction?????

It's that simple.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-07-2015, 07:43 AM
So, checking into this thread for the first time in a few days and what do I find? A genuine WTC7 conspiracy theorist. You may be dumb, but you'll have to work hard to be WTC7 conspiracy theory dumb. It's like a whole new level of special.

HEY WOPR - tell us the one about how the BBC reported the collapse before it happened. I love that one. Drooling

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
12-07-2015, 07:48 AM
(12-07-2015 07:43 AM)BnW Wrote:  So, checking into this thread for the first time in a few days and what do I find? A genuine WTC7 conspiracy theorist. You may be dumb, but you'll have to work hard to be WTC7 conspiracy theory dumb. It's like a whole new level of special.

HEY WOPR - tell us the one about how the BBC reported the collapse before it happened. I love that one. Drooling

I liked the one Rosie O'donnel (pretty sure it was her) had -- that "jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel..............."

Dumbass.

It doesn't NEED to melt.

Guess she never heard of annealing.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-07-2015, 07:56 AM
She is certainly one of the morons who made that comment but she is not alone. But, even that comment isn't nearly as stupid as the rant about how the media was in on the conspiracy and messed up and reported the event before it actually happened.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
12-07-2015, 11:47 AM
(11-07-2015 10:17 PM)WOPR Wrote:  None of you seem to be able to cogently explain anything about what you believe or why so ...

I already told you it was the fucking Jews. It's always the fucking Jews.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-07-2015, 09:30 PM
You guys must have hit all his main talking points. Facepalm
12-07-2015, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 11:04 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(11-07-2015 04:03 PM)WOPR Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 12:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ....but generally speaking, I live by the maxim, "Never try to teach a pig to speak; it's wastes your time, and annoys the pig."

More jibberish.

(11-07-2015 12:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ....I don't don't regard this conversation as productive, nor do I see any potential in you to change that course.

I don't regard it as productive either. For there to be an actual conversation there has to be some argument to discuss. Since you're not making any argument or saying anything really in support of your stated conclusion that fire brought down the building (in spite of the clear impossibility of any period of gravitational acceleration occurring during the course of any heat induced natural progressive gravity driven structural failure of a steel frame building), and I'm not interested in discussing my conclusion yet.... there can be no conversation and so no course to change.

So to sum up.... Your conclusion (as an alleged former Air Force firefighter) is that a welded and bolted together steel frame building (WTC7) was brought down by fire at gravitational acceleration due to heating but you either can't or won't provide any empirical support (defined as empirically verifiable research carried out by you or someone else) for your conclusion or even touch on the subject of gravitational acceleration, and I've said I'm not going discuss my conclusion yet.

We can have a coversation if or when one of those two things changes.... when either you decide to provide some kind of empirical support for your LooneyTunes conclusion that the building was brought down by fire at gravitational acceleration, or when I decide to discuss my conclusion.

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but gravity doesn't take a day off.

Now, if you're trying to allege demolition of the building in order to induce an alleged speed you've heretofore not been bothered to actually post, have at it.

So long as you're playing the sniper, I've no need to wander into any fire zone.

Maybe you're stupid, but I'm not. If you want to talk facts, I've put one up: heat causes buildings to collapse. Now it's your turn: you need to support this idea that it collapsed faster than gravitational forces would accomplish.

So long as you hide your "conclusion", I feel no need to lay anything more out. You will get change in the coin you tender, and if you're going to be cagey, don't whine when others are too.

Don't like that? Tough shit, Chicken Little. Show me the sky fell down that day, or shut the fuck up.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
12-07-2015, 10:18 PM
(11-07-2015 10:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 10:17 PM)WOPR Wrote:  None of you seem to be able to cogently explain anything about what you believe or why so.... What does it matter?

I can't speak for anyone else here, but I'm not a structural engineer, or an architect, or a physicist.
I do know that those buildings did happen to fall on the same day large planes crashed into and around them.
You don't agree with the official explanation about what happened that day, yet refuse to give an alternative explanation.
You also refuse to explain why you are qualified to refute any explantions given.
Simply telling me I'm too stupid for you to waste your time explaining it to me is a cop out.

This needs repeating.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Just checking in while at work.

Popcorn

I'm not as familiar with WTC7 but I had heard it suffered from fire and debris damage. This seems credible, but I can do some research into the exact nature of the damage and heat.

And yes, fire can bring down steel frame buildings. It's rare, but it can happen.