9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-07-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(19-07-2015 04:24 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  One last time: the concrete slabs that constituted the floors were suspended from the frame. They were were not capable of supporting the weight of multiple slabs that fell on them and were torn from their supports.

It really is that simple.

Yeah, and no one ever talks about how many connections there were between the core and perimeter and the floors. How could they give simultaneously for the floor to fall and remain horizontal? But what would happen if it tilted? It would squeeze the core. How much friction would that cause? Another question that the brilliant collapse believers never raise.

psik

How do you propose the buildings fell, peskyhacker?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Your all overlooking the fact that they found A CROSS in the rubble.

It was clearly vampires that orchestrated the whole thing.

Case Closed
[+] 4 users Like TheStraightener's post
19-07-2015, 07:12 PM
(19-07-2015 04:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  How do you propose the buildings fell, peskyhacker?

Something other than aircraft impact and fire had to destroy the supports.

I am not going into any conspiracy crap about what it was.

But if airliners and fire could do it then it should not be difficult to model it with complete data. So why do collapse believers have a problem with that?

I figure some people are so afraid of conspiracies they would rather throw out physics.

psik
19-07-2015, 07:30 PM
(19-07-2015 07:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(19-07-2015 04:59 PM)pablo Wrote:  How do you propose the buildings fell, peskyhacker?

Something other than aircraft impact and fire had to destroy the supports.

I am not going into any conspiracy crap about what it was.

But if airliners and fire could do it then it should not be difficult to model it with complete data. So why do collapse believers have a problem with that?

I figure some people are so afraid of conspiracies they would rather throw out physics.

psik

You are convinced that the explanations are wrong, yet the buildings fell the way they fell.

I figure some people are so afraid of being wrong, they won't present their conspiracy theories.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
19-07-2015, 08:41 PM
(19-07-2015 07:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  But if airliners and fire could do it then it should not be difficult to model it with complete data. So why do collapse believers have a problem with that?

Probably because fire is a random and chaotic effect. Where's the model you've written yourself, if such a task is so easy?

Asking for "complete data" about a fire is the same as asking for proof of leprechauns. There are so many molecules in motion that "complete", or even partial, data, is so often impossible.
19-07-2015, 09:36 PM
(19-07-2015 07:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Something other than aircraft impact and fire had to destroy the supports....

Well, thank you. After many pages of back and forth you state your position.

(19-07-2015 07:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I am not going into any conspiracy crap about what it was.

psik

So... you do not believe the actions of the airliners are the cause.. So I, as well as others, will ask you what you DO think/believe to be the cause.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
19-07-2015, 10:06 PM
(19-07-2015 07:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  You are convinced that the explanations are wrong, yet the buildings fell the way they fell.

I figure some people are so afraid of being wrong, they won't present their conspiracy theories.

You can BELIEVE whatever you want.

But why should anyone object to everyone having accurate data on the buildings?

You can find the center of gravity of the CN Tower in Toronto.

Quote:The base of the tower floats on bedrock more than 12 meters below ground. The tower is stable because it is so massive and heavy and its center of gravity is low — less than 61 meters from the ground.
https://prezi.com/6mrmrokxjxsb/the-cn-tower/

http://mahdisjalalvandi-sph3u.blogspot.com/

But this data is available on which skyscrapers?

psik
14-08-2015, 09:29 AM
My this thread has gotten quite. The views were at 16,6xx when I last posted, so there have been 1,000 views since then.

I guess no one can comment on the center of gravity of tall man-made structures. The importance is more obvious in cars.

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/new...ts-feature

Skyscrapers don't usually move so much. But are there any top heavy skyscrapers in the world?

psik
14-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Oh hell not this stupid crap again. As a fully trained blacksmith who worked with hot metal, I promise that hot metal bends. It only has to heat to 1900 degrees to be beaten into shape with a hammer. All that weight of the building pushing itself down using gravity seems perfectly normal that eventually the gravitational pull of planet earth would win over a man made structure.

I used to make those giant hooks you see large cranes using. Hooks as big as a man. We began with huge metal blocks, heated them in an oven and beat them into shape. Swordsmiths have been doing this for centuries. Metal can be heated and shaped. It can even be melted into liquid. You seem to be under the impression steel is immensely strong. It can break. I've seen it. The west gate bridge in Melbourne collapsed because one steel screw broke in half.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
14-08-2015, 10:03 AM
(14-08-2015 09:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh hell not this stupid crap again. As a fully trained blacksmith who worked with hot metal, I promise that hot metal bends. It only has to heat to 1900 degrees to be beaten into shape with a hammer. All that weight of the building pushing itself down using gravity seems perfectly normal that eventually the gravitational pull of planet earth would win over a man made structure.

I used to make those giant hooks you see large cranes using. Hooks as big as a man. We began with huge metal blocks, heated them in an oven and beat them into shape. Swordsmiths have been doing this for centuries. Metal can be heated and shaped. It can even be melted into liquid. You seem to be under the impression steel is immensely strong. It can break. I've seen it. The west gate bridge in Melbourne collapsed because one steel screw broke in half.

What does that have to do with parts of the skyscraper more that 5 stories below where the planes hit? How much fire was there?

The mass of steel does relate to Center of Gravity though.

[17,801]
psik