9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-08-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
What does it matter to yourself psykeyhakr? You've admitted that you refuse to believe/accept that aircraft were responsible.

Just posting fluff without exlaining/giving your thoughts seems a waste of other people's time trying to guess what you're on about.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
14-08-2015, 10:48 AM
(14-08-2015 10:03 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  What does that have to do with parts of the skyscraper more that 5 stories below where the planes hit? How much fire was there?

The mass of steel does relate to Center of Gravity though.

[17,801]
psik

Because gravity pulls downwards mate. And obviously the fire was spreading. As a boy I helped fight a bushfire outside Sale in Victoria.This was around 1973. The fire races so fast it flew above my head and was all around me. Admittedly this was a very different fire burning through gum trees and all the oil they contain. I had to hide under a big log in a ditch. But it made me really aware of fire.

Those buildings must have had all kinds of generators and the like in them using fuels. My student Taso's dad works on engines in buildings. So add this fuel, plus the jet fuel, plus all the other inflammable material in those buildings, plus the metal getting weaker and weaker and 1 G pulling all that weight above down... I watched it all on TV and was waiting for them to collapse. I fully expected it.

Although it was a shock to see them fall. All I could think about then was how many people were still in there.

It was a successful attack. Kamikaze tactics. America has been through this before. You lost over 4000 seamen to kamikazes I think. And Australia lost a battleship. My dad was there!

You know the Arabs have not got a great reputation as soldiers, but they're sneaky bastards. And they got you that day. You had an idiot as President. They picked the right time and the right leader to strike at. And you are still at war!

It was a conspiracy alright. Just as Pearl Harbour was a conspiracy. And they killed nearly as many people. But because they had modern machinery and weak way too tall buildings to attack, it did not take 2 1/2 hours like it did the Japanese.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-08-2015, 10:52 AM
(14-08-2015 10:24 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  What does it matter to yourself psykeyhakr? You've admitted that you refuse to believe/accept that aircraft were responsible.

Just posting fluff without exlaining/giving your thoughts seems a waste of other people's time trying to guess what you're on about.

Oh yeah, you are on night shift. Poor bastard I hope it goes smoothly.

Beware of jihadists!

They're under the bed these days.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-08-2015, 01:10 PM
(14-08-2015 10:03 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  What does that have to do with parts of the skyscraper more that 5 stories below where the planes hit? How much fire was there?

I think this question quickly became irrelevant in the face of quite a lot of falling steel.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
14-08-2015, 01:16 PM
(14-08-2015 09:29 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  My this thread has gotten quite. The views were at 16,6xx when I last posted, so there have been 1,000 views since then.

I guess no one can comment on the center of gravity of tall man-made structures. The importance is more obvious in cars.

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/new...ts-feature

Skyscrapers don't usually move so much. But are there any top heavy skyscrapers in the world?

psik

What is your point? A building is not a car.

What force is going to alter the center of gravity of a building?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2015, 03:02 PM
(14-08-2015 01:10 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

I think this question quickly became irrelevant in the face of quite a lot of falling steel.

What No CONCRETE?

Very precise that! Potential Energy calculation? Kinetic Energy? Energy required to destroy 90 stories by force from above? Oh yeah, we can't even get data on the horizontal beams in the core all of the way down the building.

Oh right, that could affect Center of Gravity.

psik
14-08-2015, 03:21 PM
(14-08-2015 01:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is your point? A building is not a car.

What force is going to alter the center of gravity of a building?

"A building is not a car."

That is brilliant!

They usually don't collapse straight down either. But knowing location of the center of gravity would tend to indicate whether the top portion is lighter than the bottom portion and the chances of the top 13% destroying the bottom 85%.

With the top of the south tower tilting 20 degree there would have been two centers of gravity and then not wonder why the top did not fall down the side?

Yeah, what force could do that? Split a building in two?

150 ton plane versus 400,000 ton building. The plane should have been playing way out of its league, but we are supposed to believe it got a draw. Laugh out load

psik
14-08-2015, 03:30 PM
(14-08-2015 03:02 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  What No CONCRETE?

Very astute. There were also some filing cabinets, computers, and so on involved, so let's not forget the plastic, glass, and paper. This is all vital to the discussion, and not at all completely pointless quibbling about details no one cares about.

(14-08-2015 03:02 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Very precise that! Potential Energy calculation? Kinetic Energy? Energy required to destroy 90 stories by force from above?

Less than was present, obviously.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
14-08-2015, 03:33 PM
(14-08-2015 03:21 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  150 ton plane versus 400,000 ton building. The plane should have been playing way out of its league, but we are supposed to believe it got a draw. Laugh out load

A forty-gram bullet felling a two-hundred-pound human being? Preposterous.

[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
14-08-2015, 04:24 PM
(14-08-2015 03:21 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ... Posted stuff...

Yes, we get it by now.

You do not think/believe planes could cause that which was witness on the day.

Give us your actual thoughts on what happened!

Seriously, all this snide drivel is now just plain annoying. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post