9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-08-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Has the local nut-job moved on from dowel rods and washers?

Perchance he's now on to LEGO blocks or Erector sets to make his infantile points?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-08-2015, 11:32 PM
(15-08-2015 10:17 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I said, "IN THE CORE"! You are talking about OUTSIDE THE CORE to the Perimeter.

JEEZ!!!

Look at the video from Purdue.

psik

Okay... though that doesn't quite help.

Nope, I'm not going to look at a video from Purdue.

You might just simply post a diagram of what you're posting about?

They shouldn't be too hard to find?
15-08-2015, 11:43 PM
(15-08-2015 10:17 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I said, "IN THE CORE"! You are talking about OUTSIDE THE CORE to the Perimeter.

JEEZ!!!

psik

Hi mate.

You've posted so much here I feel I am getting to know you. So with that in mind may I ask; what do you hope to achieve here bothering us with all this?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-08-2015, 08:25 AM
(15-08-2015 11:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

JEEZ!!!

psik

Hi mate.

You've posted so much here I feel I am getting to know you. So with that in mind may I ask; what do you hope to achieve here bothering us with all this?

Unless you are accusing me of putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts I cannot possibly be bothering you. Don't claim to be bothered by what you do voluntarily.

psik
16-08-2015, 08:28 AM
(15-08-2015 11:32 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  

JEEZ!!!

psik

Okay... though that doesn't quite help.

Then don't argue with me if you are content to be ignorant of the subject. I presume anyone talking about this after FOURTEEN YEARS should already know about the differences between the beams in the core and the trusses outside the core.

Let me know if I should put you on ignore.

psik
16-08-2015, 08:30 AM
Ah.... I see the Australian vernacular has been misunderstood againg.

Banjo isn't saying you're a bother. They are simply asking you, in your opinion, what caused the buildings to come down...if it wasn't the plane's impact and fires etc?
16-08-2015, 08:33 AM
(16-08-2015 08:28 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 11:32 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay... though that doesn't quite help.

Then don't argue with me if you are content to be ignorant of the subject. I presume anyone talking about this after FOURTEEN YEARS should already know about the differences between the beams in the core and the trusses outside the core.

Let me know if I should put you on ignore.

psik

I've been completely civil and above board with yourself through out all our interactions.

If you can't help a foreigner understand your point of view? Fine, but arcing up at me won't get you any traction, what so ever.
16-08-2015, 08:42 AM
(16-08-2015 08:25 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 11:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi mate.

Unless you are accusing me of putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts I cannot possibly be bothering you. Don't claim to be bothered by what you do voluntarily.

psik

You did not answer my question. Would you mind, please. I really am interested.

And I generally read all the new posts. I am stuck at home all the time and this is the only forum I really bother with. And I tend to say 'bother' a lot. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
16-08-2015, 08:49 AM
*Laugh out load* I bet there are LOTS of other words you use about the place that would have our American frends blushing at, to boot! Big Grin
16-08-2015, 08:51 AM
(16-08-2015 08:49 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  *Laugh out load* I bet there are LOTS of other words you use about the place that would have our American frends blushing at, to boot! Big Grin

I had lots of trouble with Americans when I first used the internet, Smile

Banjo.