9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-08-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(16-08-2015 08:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I had lots of trouble with Americans when I first used the internet, Smile

That's 'cause all them fore-reign folk be talkin' funny. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-08-2015, 12:03 PM
(16-08-2015 09:01 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 08:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I had lots of trouble with Americans when I first used the internet, Smile

That's 'cause all them fore-reign folk be talkin' funny. Tongue

I pray for the love of God that PsychoHacker is an Aussie who escaped from one of your sanitariums. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-08-2015, 03:46 PM
(16-08-2015 08:28 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Then don't argue with me if you are content to be ignorant of the subject. I presume anyone talking about this after FOURTEEN YEARS should already know about the differences between the beams in the core and the trusses outside the core.

Let me know if I should put you on ignore.

psik

Ignore? Weeping

If you can't handle the heat, maybe you aught to shut the fuck up? Consider

After all, the first step to putting out any fire is to stop adding fuel to it yourself! Laughat

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2015, 03:46 PM
(16-08-2015 08:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 08:25 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Unless you are accusing me of putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts I cannot possibly be bothering you. Don't claim to be bothered by what you do voluntarily.

psik

You did not answer my question. Would you mind, please. I really am interested.

And I generally read all the new posts. I am stuck at home all the time and this is the only forum I really bother with. And I tend to say 'bother' a lot. Smile

If I am bothering you, too bad, ignore my posts.

You can believe I enjoy annoying morons if you want.

psik
16-08-2015, 03:59 PM
(15-08-2015 11:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You've posted so much here I feel I am getting to know you. So with that in mind may I ask; what do you hope to achieve here bothering us with all this?

Presumably the same thing that a crazy homeless man hopes to achieve when he stops someone on the street corner and rants about microchips in his teeth.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
16-08-2015, 04:17 PM
(16-08-2015 03:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 08:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You did not answer my question. Would you mind, please. I really am interested.

And I generally read all the new posts. I am stuck at home all the time and this is the only forum I really bother with. And I tend to say 'bother' a lot. Smile

psik

Again, even after I explained the vernacular, you see Banjo's post as erroneously inflammatory?

Banjo is politely asking you to explain your position.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Very sorry, double post. Blush
16-08-2015, 05:35 PM
(16-08-2015 12:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 09:01 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  That's 'cause all them fore-reign folk be talkin' funny. Tongue

I pray for the love of God that PsychoHacker is an Aussie who escaped from one of your sanitariums. Tongue

No no, 'prisons'. We're all convicts dude. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-08-2015, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2015 05:46 PM by Banjo.)
(16-08-2015 03:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 08:42 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You did not answer my question. Would you mind, please. I really am interested.

psik

I am being nice. You are calling us morons.

I really am curious. I even said please. I am honestly not trying to insult you. Aussies are usually pretty direct and to the point.

Do you see my signature? That really happened when a British officer during WWI was trying to issue some order, that apparently was suicidal, to Oswald and his men, they flatly refused to carry it out. The officer responded that Australians were "Impossible!". That is how, later Air Chief Marshall of the Royal Australian Air Force, Oswald Watt, responded.

I am trying to be nice mate. But I am just kind of direct. It took my old Korean GF ages to adjust to my direct questions.

You are here talking to us about this subject. It might help to understand what it is you want from us. Surely that is not too much to ask?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-08-2015, 07:36 PM
(16-08-2015 05:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  understand what it is you want from us. Surely that is not too much to ask?

Who said I wanted anything from you?

Maybe I only care about the passing lurkers who might have some brains.

14 years and no engineering school has done any experimentation to resolve this issue??? Maybe some bright 14 year old that wanders by might find that peculiar.

Like doesn't the bottom of a skyscraper have to be strong enough to support more weight than the top. But experts can't discuss the tons of steel on each and every level.

Like since I provided a link specifying the CoG of the CN Tower in this thread none of the brilliant individuals here have said anything about it.

psik