9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-08-2015, 08:23 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(17-08-2015 08:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 07:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  He knows the TRUTH! He is IMPORTANT! Rolleyes

I have noticed that morons confuse their egos with their intellects.

But shouldn't experiments narrow down the TRUTH pretty precisely?

So what experiments have you been suggesting?

psik

I suggest you experiment with playing the stock-market. Since you are clearly more intelligent than several accredited experts in a vast diversity of fields this should be a flawless win for you and you can make a lot of money. I suggest investing your entire personal savings for maximum profit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2015, 08:23 AM
(17-08-2015 08:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 07:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  He knows the TRUTH! He is IMPORTANT! Rolleyes

I have noticed that morons confuse their egos with their intellects.

psik

Analysis is sufficient.
What experiments do you think would demonstrate anything of value?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2015, 08:25 AM
(17-08-2015 08:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I have noticed that morons confuse their egos with their intellects.

psik

You can say that again Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
17-08-2015, 08:26 AM
(17-08-2015 08:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 08:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I have noticed that morons confuse their egos with their intellects.

psik

Analysis is sufficient.

Build a model of play-dough and brocolli. When under conditions nowhere near approximating those of the fall of the towers it fails to behave exactly as a multi-ton complex engineered structure, declare that a government conspiracy must be the reason.

???

Profit

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-08-2015, 08:28 AM
(17-08-2015 08:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 08:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  Analysis is sufficient.

Build a model of play-dough and brocolli. When under conditions nowhere near approximating those of the fall of the towers it fails to behave exactly as a multi-ton complex engineered structure, declare that a government conspiracy must be the reason.

???

Profit

That's just silly. Facepalm
Asparagus and pancakes would be far more appropriate. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-08-2015, 08:33 AM
Psikey, no one gives a fuck. I cannot help but conclude 9/11 was enabled, but no one cares. And all the tin-foil theories have been thoroughly discredited. The way it happened was along the lines of business as usual. Your average American is in no way going to ,admit to the duplicity of governance. We have this conditioned ideal of the American Dream, but every government that ever existed did so to serve the needs of the elite. SSDD.

living word
17-08-2015, 08:34 AM
(17-08-2015 08:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 08:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Build a model of play-dough and brocolli. When under conditions nowhere near approximating those of the fall of the towers it fails to behave exactly as a multi-ton complex engineered structure, declare that a government conspiracy must be the reason.

???

Profit

That's just silly. Facepalm
Asparagus and pancakes would be far more appropriate. Yes

You’ve got it wrong, the best way to build a tower out of food is to use marshmellows and spaghetti!

Here is how.

http://kats.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/...ctions.pdf

psyk, use this as your guide and get back to us with your “experiment” results, remember to throw a frisbee into it for “realism”. Rolleyes

[Image: 555593.jpg?290]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-08-2015, 08:47 AM
(17-08-2015 08:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  SSDD.

So Solly, Doowawa Doowa ?

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-08-2015, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2015 08:52 AM by psikeyhackr.)
(17-08-2015 08:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  I suggest you experiment with playing the stock-market. Since you are clearly more intelligent than several accredited experts in a vast diversity of fields this should be a flawless win for you and you can make a lot of money. I suggest investing your entire personal savings for maximum profit.

Yes, the stock market is such an intelligent system.

The capitalist economists can't even discuss how much Americans lose on the depreciation of automobiles every year. Ever wonder if they have heard of Planned Obsolescence?

What happened to turbine cars from the 60s?

They even had a movie that was not science fiction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pqyiSv5EmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIFoEOULFF4

But then turbines were banned from the Indy500 in 1968.

Techno-Capitalism is so curious.

Come up with sarcasm when you can't solve a physics problem.

psik
17-08-2015, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2015 09:36 AM by Peebothuhul.)
Not that I'm in any way a fan or watcher of racing.... but is Psy confusing turbo charging IC motors with actual turbine (jet) motors?

Or.... was it an actual thing? Because a jet turbine is absolute shite at generating motive force since it revs faster than a Wankel rotary on nitrous.

There's a reaon the US Army is looking to swap out their Abram's power pack..... it's because the 'turbine tank' engine sucks kerro faster than a wino in a distillery.

Yeah, watched a bit of second vid. Dumbs things down for the American audience. The steam turbine is a very different beast from an axial compressor (Or even centipedeal) type of turbine.

My comment about sucking kerro still stands. You can't slow down a jet engine worth a dam compared to an IC engine. Heck, some modern IC engines can selectivly turn off cylinders while you coast/cruise. ..... Jet turbines? Not so much.