9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-08-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(18-08-2015 11:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 08:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  Analysis is sufficient.
What experiments do you think would demonstrate anything of value?

And how is this analysis done if you don't even know the total amopunt of concrete in the towers? Where did the NIST have that in their 10,000 pages

Why don't you look other places besides the NIST report?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2015, 01:23 PM
(18-08-2015 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 11:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  And how is this analysis done if you don't even know the total amopunt of concrete in the towers? Where did the NIST have that in their 10,000 pages

Because that would require admitting that analysis of the 9/11 attacks has actually been quite thorough and conclusive.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
18-08-2015, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2015 08:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-08-2015 01:23 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why don't you look other places besides the NIST report?

Because that would require admitting that analysis of the 9/11 attacks has actually been quite thorough and conclusive.

There's just no fucking way those building implosions could have happened just because of some bigass jet airplanes flying into them at like 500 mph. No way it could happen. I can show you an indisputable demonstration with washers and tinkertoys. Here's what happened. The Jews infiltrated the NYC Building Inspection Department and prepositioned implosion devices throughout the foundations. The Massad then promised the 20 poor sap muslims that their families would be spared as long as they died for Allah. Idiots said hell yeah sign me up to die for Allah. Idiots hijacked some bigass jet planes and flew them into the buildings. Couple minutes later Joel The Jew threw the switch on the demolition devices and job's done and we blame the mullahs. Them Jews is a shifty bunch. Dodgy

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-08-2015, 12:48 PM
(18-08-2015 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 11:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  And how is this analysis done if you don't even know the total amopunt of concrete in the towers? Where did the NIST have that in their 10,000 pages

What makes you think I haven't? But whose responsibility was it to explain this?

I think every engineering school in the US and most around the world should have said something about this by now. But who has pointed out that the NIST does not even specify how much concrete was in the towers.

psik
19-08-2015, 01:11 PM
(19-08-2015 12:48 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  What makes you think I haven't?

The fact that you're still spouting this nonsense.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
19-08-2015, 01:13 PM
(19-08-2015 12:48 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why don't you look other places besides the NIST report?
I think every engineering school in the US and most around the world should have said something about this by now.

Again... why??

You seem to think what you think is something that you would want to do, you think others should have done it. I think you ought to do some work on understanding how you come to your states of mind.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-08-2015, 01:47 PM
(19-08-2015 01:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 12:48 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I think every engineering school in the US and most around the world should have said something about this by now.

Again... why??

You seem to think what you think is something that you would want to do, you think others should have done it. I think you ought to do some work on understanding how you come to your states of mind.

Are we talking about SCIENCE here or are we talking about RELIGION?

Religion doesn't have to prove itself, that is why it is mostly crap. If people claiming to be scientific BELIEVE they don't have to PROVE themselves and everyone is supposed to just take their word then they are trying to turn science into religion.

Pretending that experiments can't be designed to show how a smaller, weaker portion of a vertical structure cannot fall and destroy the lower portion yet CLAIMING that it could happen just shows that the engineers expect to order people to think what they are told.

Very American, ain't it?

Can't even supply data on the distributions of steel and concrete. There were 2,800 perimeter wall panels from the 9th floor to the top of each tower. An engineering magazine from 1970 says the heaviest was 22 tons. So how many different weights were there and what was the weight and quantity of each type?

Since most engineering schools have actually neither supported nor denied the physics of the official story it actually looks rather peculiar.

psik
19-08-2015, 01:55 PM
(19-08-2015 01:47 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 01:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Again... why??

Religion doesn't have to prove itself, that is why it is mostly crap. If people claiming to be scientific BELIEVE they don't have to PROVE themselves and everyone is supposed to just take their word then they are trying to turn science into religion.

Pretending that experiments can't be designed to show how a smaller, weaker portion of a vertical structure cannot fall and destroy the lower portion yet CLAIMING that it could happen just shows that the engineers expect to order people to think what they are told.

Very American, ain't it?

Can't even supply data on the distributions of steel and concrete. There were 2,800 perimeter wall panels from the 9th floor to the top of each tower. An engineering magazine from 1970 says the heaviest was 22 tons. So how many different weights were there and what was the weight and quantity of each type?

Since most engineering schools have actually neither supported nor denied the physics of the official story it actually looks rather peculiar.

psik

You FUCK! There's BEEN a lot of investigations. No one just fucking *said* the fucking towers came down just like that and job done. *Even though* two gigantic fucking aircraft hit them point blank there was still a massive inquiry into the incident. That is in *no way* unscientific. What *is* unscientific is posting rambling bullshit on a forum full of non-experts in some kind of ridiculous attempt to validate your own vanity that you are somehow special.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
19-08-2015, 02:01 PM
(19-08-2015 01:47 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 01:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Again... why??

Very American, ain't it?

psik

What does any random engineering school have to do with this attack/event to prove anything about it? nothing. There is no real desire or motivation.

It's not "peculiar" There is zero motivation for it do be done by people with no connection to it. Nothing is peculiar that it isn't done when there is no motivation for it occurring.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-08-2015, 03:30 PM
(19-08-2015 01:47 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Since most engineering schools have actually neither supported nor denied the physics of the official story it actually looks rather peculiar.

Still pretending that no one actually did an any analyses, are we?

[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post