9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-09-2015, 02:59 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
I'm nearly facepalming myself to death here. No government could pull off an inside job of that magnitude who was it said 3 people can keep a secret as long as two of them are dead ? I'm sorry psik I make it a rule not to insult (did it once and felt awful for ages) but this is fucking mental next you will be telling us that faries flew up and created an illusion of aircraft crashing by throwing pixie dust in everyone's eyes. Face facts fella, small actions sometimes have huge consequences terrorists did 9\11 using small bladed weapons get used to it and stop acting like an inmate of a mental institution.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 03:12 AM
[Image: tysonism-on-conspiracy-theories.jpg]

/Thread

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
01-09-2015, 05:53 AM
(01-09-2015 03:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: tysonism-on-conspiracy-theories.jpg]

/Thread
Exactly right. I'm not sure what I find more crazy his crackpot conspiracy or that he posts it on a skeptics / free thinkers forum expecting the outcome to be any different than what it is.
01-09-2015, 06:09 AM
(01-09-2015 02:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  who was it said 3 people can keep a secret as long as two of them are dead ?

According to the Internet, Benjamin Franklin was behind that particular piece of wisdom.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-09-2015, 06:35 AM
(01-09-2015 03:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: tysonism-on-conspiracy-theories.jpg]

/Thread

It is so curious that The Titanic Tyson can make such of Big Deal of the sky being wrong in the movie Titanic but can say nothing about the physics of skyscrapers collapsing less than a mile from his home in FOURTEEN YEARS even though he has admitted that he was there that day and had to leave because of the dust.

This isn't about conspiracies, it is about physics. Just explain the physics. With accurate data of course. Idiots need to keep changing the subject to "conspiracies".

I don't like conspiracies so I get to throw physics in the trash.

What does mass distribution have to do with skyscrapers holding themselves up? DUH!

psik

PS - Maybe ASTROphysicists can't do physics on the Earth's surface.

PS2 - I have gotten down to -14, YAY. People that can't do physics bother me so much. Insults from morons are compliments in disguise.
01-09-2015, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 07:50 AM by adey67.)
(01-09-2015 06:35 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

/Thread

It is so curious that The Titanic Tyson can make such of Big Deal of the sky being wrong in the movie Titanic but can say nothing about the physics of skyscrapers collapsing less than a mile from his home in FOURTEEN YEARS even though he has admitted that he was there that day and had to leave because of the dust.

This isn't about conspiracies, it is about physics. Just explain the physics. With accurate data of course. Idiots need to keep changing the subject to "conspiracies".

I don't like conspiracies so I get to throw physics in the trash.

What does mass distribution have to do with skyscrapers holding themselves up? DUH!

psik

PS - Maybe ASTROphysicists can't do physics on the Earth's surface.

PS2 - I have gotten down to -14, YAY. People that can't do physics bother me so much. Insults from morons are compliments in disguise.

Knowing physics is great so long as it is tempered with common sense I have a question for you what do you think was the cause of 9/11 and are you really believing this shit or is this just a giant wind up , sort of lets go on TTA and wind up a bunch of skeptics ? I have a really hard time understanding just how obviously clever and articulate people can have such huge cognitive dissonance when there is no proof its anything other than what it is. What's worse is that I find these theories and conspiracies, these mind games hugely disrespectful to those who died including the service personnel who gave their lives protecting us from the twisted loons who perpetrated these attacks. Also how do you explain the attacks on other nations including France and the UK ? By your logic if 9/11 was a conspiracy all the others must be also. You are not going to win on here by using fancy formulas and trying to blindside people and calling them morons, we understand that clever people see patterns where there are none. If you have a need to fuel your conspiracy theories there are plenty of forums where you will get consensus perhaps this is not the right forum for you you certainly have not made any friends here as far as I can see.
01-09-2015, 08:06 AM
(01-09-2015 07:13 AM)adey67 Wrote:  By your logic if 9/11 was a conspiracy all the others must be also.

All of what others? What have I said about anything other than 9/11?

Your LOGIC is delusional!

psik
01-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Now I know you are a dishonest person unwilling to engage in any meaningful dialogue you take one small quote and that's all. You cannot answer my questions can you ? Ever heard of 7/7 ? Look it up there is a place called the UK in North West Europe and stop being so colloquial there are other countries apart from the USA you know.
01-09-2015, 08:46 AM
I could really use some backup here guys I'm not a physicist but surely we cannot allow such madness to prevail ?
01-09-2015, 09:15 AM
(01-09-2015 08:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I could really use some backup here guys I'm not a physicist but surely we cannot allow such madness to prevail ?

I've yet to hear what Psikey's master plan is once he's convinced us of this conspiracy Consider We must march on the government! Take the power back! Show them that we will *not* be blown up without protest! We will hold the perpetrators of the hoax accountable. If it is the entire goddamn civilised world then so be it! We will teach them not to lie to us. Down with engineers and factual analysis! Down with computer models that tell us stuff we didn't want to hear! Power to the people! Viva! Viva!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.