01-09-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
I really don't understand why this forum has this section. Undecided

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 09:26 AM
(01-09-2015 09:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I really don't understand why this forum has this section. Undecided

Then you're part of the problem Angry Choose wisely: a. did two dirty great aircraft wham into two buildings not built with any such impact in mind, and *did those buildings fall in consequence*? or b. did the government only *pretend* that such a thing happened, and *actually*, top-secretly, they sabotaged the buildings and *pretended* that the impacts were what toppled them? Then thousands of people who can be relied on to lose every important document you ever owned successfully covered up the evidence for literally *years*, before some bunch of unwashed hacks with nothing to do donned their tinfoil hats and received a unique alien transmission direct to their crania with details of the plot.

If you answered 'a' then you got it wrong.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2015, 09:34 AM
(01-09-2015 09:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 09:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I really don't understand why this forum has this section. Undecided

Then you're part of the problem Angry Choose wisely: a. did two dirty great aircraft wham into two buildings not built with any such impact in mind, and *did those buildings fall in consequence*? or b. did the government only *pretend* that such a thing happened, and *actually*, top-secretly, they sabotaged the buildings and *pretended* that the impacts were what toppled them? Then thousands of people who can be relied on to lose every important document you ever owned successfully covered up the evidence for literally *years*, before some bunch of unwashed hacks with nothing to do donned their tinfoil hats and received a unique alien transmission direct to their crania with details of the plot.

If you answered 'a' then you got it wrong.

False dichotomy. My conjecture that 9/11 was enabled says nothing of specific methodology, but rather a conception of the operation of the elite mindset. But there's little point in discussing it; every time I do it gets lost in insults and assumptions. And there's no fucking way I want to be seem as validating these tin-foil douchebags.

Besides, I'm a certified nutbag. That I instinctually understand psychopathy is not something easily related to the well-adjusted.

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-09-2015, 09:41 AM
(01-09-2015 09:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  My conjecture that 9/11 was enabled says nothing of specific methodology, but rather a conception of the operation of the elite mindset.

OK doke. So basically, even if there *was* a conspiracy, tower him come down 'cos fucking loony drive jumbo jet into it, i.e. current focus of conspiracy is looking for it in the wrong place. I could believe that to be possible.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-09-2015, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 10:52 AM by adey67.)
Now I am seriously depressed coz I see no conspiracy at all
01-09-2015, 10:52 AM
(01-09-2015 10:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Now I am seriously depressed, there was NO conspiracy it is what it is ... Fucking hell what is wrong with people.

Government.

living word
01-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Well I guess you could be right there my friend
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-09-2015, 10:55 AM
(01-09-2015 10:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Now I am seriously depressed, there was NO conspiracy it is what it is ... Fucking hell what is wrong with people.

Are you kidding there was a conspiracy and a government connection. 13 agents of Al qaeda infiltrated the US and went so far as to learn to fly, the CIA was watching them but never bothered to tell anyone else about them. The G.W. Bush administration is culpable in 9/11 but for incompetence and cronyism (appointing Bush family cronies to important government positions such as the chief of the CIA and the head of FEMA) not for actively attacking the country and that if anything might be worse.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Ok well I'm not up on American politics so ll take your word for it as you say perhaps they were culpable but that's a far cry from responsible
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-09-2015, 11:05 AM
See? Among ourselves, we can discuss this rationally. When the tin-foil brigade shows up, however, it's roasting time.

living word