9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-09-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(01-09-2015 08:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 09:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That I instinctually understand psychopathy is not something easily related to the well-adjusted.

You know where that one's going. Big Grin

Uranus?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2015, 09:30 PM
(01-09-2015 07:30 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Terrorists cannot change the Laws of Physics.

Indeed.

(01-09-2015 07:30 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Can airliners weighing less than 200 tons totally destroy skyscrapers weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours and make them collapse straight down?

Yes, most assuredly.

(01-09-2015 07:30 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Those are physics problems and if they were possible it should have been explained before 2003.

There are not. You have refused to listen to those explanations.

That makes it your problem, not reality's.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
02-09-2015, 03:08 AM
(01-09-2015 07:30 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 08:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Now I know you are a dishonest person unwilling to engage in any meaningful dialogue you take one small quote and that's all. You cannot answer my questions can you ? Ever heard of 7/7 ? Look it up there is a place called the UK in North West Europe and stop being so colloquial there are other countries apart from the USA you know.

I don't give a sh!t about 7/7. I don't care how many people died on 9/11.

Terrorists cannot change the Laws of Physics. Can airliners weighing less than 200 tons totally destroy skyscrapers weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours and make them collapse straight down? Those are physics problems and if they were possible it should have been explained before 2003.

I have never discussed 7/7 and your LOGIC does not dictate the issue that I am focused on.

psik
my point is that if 9/11 was a conspiracy then all the other terrorist attacks must be a conspiracy too which doesn't add up and what a lovely character you are you don't give a shit about the victims only the physics, does it make you feel powerful to talk like that ?
02-09-2015, 03:15 AM
(01-09-2015 10:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 10:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Now I am seriously depressed, there was NO conspiracy it is what it is ... Fucking hell what is wrong with people.

Are you kidding there was a conspiracy and a government connection. 13 agents of Al qaeda infiltrated the US and went so far as to learn to fly, the CIA was watching them but never bothered to tell anyone else about them. The G.W. Bush administration is culpable in 9/11 but for incompetence and cronyism (appointing Bush family cronies to important government positions such as the chief of the CIA and the head of FEMA) not for actively attacking the country and that if anything might be worse.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
-Hanlon's razor

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-09-2015, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 03:57 AM by Revenant77x.)
(02-09-2015 03:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 07:30 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I don't give a sh!t about 7/7. I don't care how many people died on 9/11.

Terrorists cannot change the Laws of Physics. Can airliners weighing less than 200 tons totally destroy skyscrapers weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours and make them collapse straight down? Those are physics problems and if they were possible it should have been explained before 2003.

I have never discussed 7/7 and your LOGIC does not dictate the issue that I am focused on.

psik
my point is that if 9/11 was a conspiracy then all the other terrorist attacks must be a conspiracy too which doesn't add up and what a lovely character you are you don't give a shit about the victims only the physics, does it make you feel powerful to talk like that ?

Psi's statement there shows exactly what kind of people these conspiracy nuts are, self-centered to the point of delusional. He doesn't care about anything but his own self important issue, and in this case is one that has no bearing on anything as he does not understand math or physics or architecture and is unwilling to learn as he probably knows his "theory" holds up as well as tissue paper in a jet engine. Conspiracy nuts tend to be very self absorbed, probably why they are conspiracy nuts, it feeds their ego that not only is there a huge global plot focusing on them but they were smart enough to see what everyone else has missed. I have often said these theories are basically a religion, it gives agency to events that more often than not are random and gives a scapegoat to blame for everything wrong in the world.

As to how to deal with types such as these never bother with direct interaction, they are unable to view their beliefs with anything approaching rational thought and will blow off or ignore anything put before them that contradicts said views. Picking apart their statements and showing the absurdity of them is more for the rest of the readers than for the nut in question. For a laugh go and view Psi's "Physical Model" video he posted http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid582363 it shows just what level of an intellect you are dealing with.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-09-2015, 04:11 AM
(02-09-2015 03:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 03:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  my point is that if 9/11 was a conspiracy then all the other terrorist attacks must be a conspiracy too which doesn't add up and what a lovely character you are you don't give a shit about the victims only the physics, does it make you feel powerful to talk like that ?

Psi's statement there shows exactly what kind of people these conspiracy nuts are, self-centered to the point of delusional. He doesn't care about anything but his own self important issue, and in this case is one that has no bearing on anything as he does not understand math or physics or architecture and is unwilling to learn as he probably knows his "theory" holds up as well as tissue paper in a jet engine. Conspiracy nuts tend to be very self absorbed, probably why they are conspiracy nuts, it feeds their ego that not only is there a huge global plot focusing on them but they were smart enough to see what everyone else has missed. I have often said these theories are basically a religion, it gives agency to events that more often than not are random and gives a scapegoat to blame for everything wrong in the world.

As to how to deal with types such as these never bother with direct interaction, they are unable to view their beliefs with anything approaching rational thought and will blow off or ignore anything put before them that contradicts said views. Picking apart their statements and showing the absurdity of them is more for the rest of the readers than for the nut in question. For a laugh go and view Psi's "Physical Model" video he posted http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid582363 it shows just what level of an intellect you are dealing with.

Thanks Rev I think I'm done with this guy he just gives me a headache.
02-09-2015, 08:12 AM
I watched the video and it sucked I can't speak to the physics because I have dyscalculia I can add up subtract multiply and divide but that's about it but I understand bullshit when I see it
02-09-2015, 12:27 PM
(01-09-2015 08:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Atheists are nothing if not accommodating.

Atheists are so scientific. Don't think experiments can be done to test collapsing skyscraper concept. Laugh out load

What's going on around here? I made it to -14 now it is back to -13. You are ruining my reputation.

psik
02-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(02-09-2015 12:27 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Atheists are so scientific. Don't think experiments can be done to test collapsing skyscraper concept. Laugh out load

They can be done.

No one cares enough to do it because the answer is blindingly obvious and all the data necessary to confirm that it happened on September eleventh has long since been collected and analyzed.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
02-09-2015, 12:32 PM
(02-09-2015 12:27 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 08:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Atheists are nothing if not accommodating.

Atheists are so scientific. Don't think experiments can be done to test collapsing skyscraper concept. Laugh out load

What's going on around here? I made it to -14 now it is back to -13. You are ruining my reputation.

psik

Like it has been mentioned to you several times. YOU think there is a desire or reason for said experiments to be examined... you don't seem to care or grasp that doesn't carry over to the people who would be doing them.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post