9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-09-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(02-09-2015 05:07 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 04:15 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The people who should have done the experiments should have been finished before 2003. They could only make themselves look more stupid now.

But since the Laws of Physics will not change they can only continue to look ridiculous. The pictures of the tilted top portion of the south tower cannot cease to exist. So all of the people claiming to understand physics but not asking about the center of gravity are stuck with the situation.

psik

The many images of planes impacting the buildings can also not be erased. Though, for the benefit, comport and such of those who are related to the victims of the day it would be nice if they could be to help them over come the trauma.

Again, what do you think actually happened OTHER than a plane impacting each building?

Come on peebothuhul get real every one knows pixies did 9/11 along with leprechauns.... god damn those pixies and their magical powers
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2015, 09:42 PM
(02-09-2015 05:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your meds need adjustment. Your doctors have been made aware.

Might as well tell him the truth Girly. He's figured it out, it's a conspiracy.

I'm melting I'm melting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So

psik
02-09-2015, 09:48 PM
(02-09-2015 09:42 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 05:35 PM)pablo Wrote:  Might as well tell him the truth Girly. He's figured it out, it's a conspiracy.

I'm melting I'm melting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So

psik

Oh hey, another YouTube link without context!

How about you go fuck yourself you incredulous whackjob? Drinking Beverage

[Image: go_fuck_yourself_cactus_disney.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-09-2015, 09:52 PM
(02-09-2015 09:42 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I'm melting I'm melting!

psik

You are also not really answering questions... Undecided
02-09-2015, 11:58 PM
(02-09-2015 04:15 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 12:32 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Like it has been mentioned to you several times. YOU think there is a desire or reason for said experiments to be examined... you don't seem to care or grasp that doesn't carry over to the people who would be doing them.

The people who should have done the experiments should have been finished before 2003. They could only make themselves look more stupid now.

But since the Laws of Physics will not change they can only continue to look ridiculous. The pictures of the tilted top portion of the south tower cannot cease to exist. So all of the people claiming to understand physics but not asking about the center of gravity are stuck with the situation.

psik

Should? Who and according to what are these standards that people should of done these experiments and done them by X time? Where do these perceptions come from?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-09-2015, 09:19 AM
(02-09-2015 11:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Should? Who and according to what are these standards that people should of done these experiments and done them by X time? Where do these perceptions come from?

How often have skyscrapers collapsed around the world?

How often have the top portions of any skyscrapers tilted by more than 10 degrees?

In 1940 it only took 4 months to build a 1/200th scale model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and that had to be built in a wind tunnel. The model was 50 ft long and they did not have electronic computers.

So why should this event be such a problem?

psik
03-09-2015, 09:29 AM
(03-09-2015 09:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  So why should this event be such a problem?

Explain why a computer model is not sufficient? Why should anyone waste more time on it? We have a perfectly adequate expalanation supported by the evidence. You have a problem with that, you fucking well build a model. And publish your results. Don't fucking well make a youtube movie, that's not peer review. Are we fucking clear?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-09-2015, 09:39 AM
(03-09-2015 09:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 11:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Should? Who and according to what are these standards that people should of done these experiments and done them by X time? Where do these perceptions come from?

How often have skyscrapers collapsed around the world?

How often have the top portions of any skyscrapers tilted by more than 10 degrees?

In 1940 it only took 4 months to build a 1/200th scale model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and that had to be built in a wind tunnel. The model was 50 ft long and they did not have electronic computers.

So why should this event be such a problem?

psik

You are also not really answering questions... Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
03-09-2015, 11:05 AM
(03-09-2015 09:39 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  You are also not really answering questions... Undecided

Yes. This is a common tactic among conspiracy theorists, particularly those of the 9/11 crowd. It is referred to as "JAQing off" in reference to the common conspiracy mantra, "we're just asking questions!"

It's essentially a variant of the Gish gallop technique of drowning the opposition in so much idiocy that they can't possibly answer it all at once, but with a twist put on it so that the conspiracy theorist never actually has to assume the burden of proof; after all, they haven't actually asserted anything. They're just asking questions! It is the responsibility of the rest of the world to answer those questions, and if they can't be answered, well...

...nothing, really. The questions they ask are irrelevant (assuming that they haven't already been answered and the answers simply ignored), and the conspiracy theorist will never actually be capable of casting any doubt on the results of any previous investigation. They don't actually have an argument so much as they have a huge number of questions that no one cares enough to answer, and the inability to see how little that matters.

You will note that psikeyhackr has never supplied his own hypothesis as to what happened on September eleventh, or actually looked at the investigations done and pointed out any serious flaws in their reasoning. He just continually demands irrelevant data points and hopes that people will take him seriously, because he completely lacks the actual knowledge of engineering or physics to make an argument of his own.

Because, if he had that knowledge, he wouldn't be a conspiracy theorist to begin with.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
03-09-2015, 12:02 PM
(03-09-2015 11:05 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 09:39 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  You are also not really answering questions... Undecided

Yes. This is a common tactic among conspiracy theorists, particularly those of the 9/11 crowd. It is referred to as "JAQing off" in reference to the common conspiracy mantra, "we're just asking questions!"

It's essentially a variant of the Gish gallop technique of drowning the opposition in so much idiocy that they can't possibly answer it all at once, but with a twist put on it so that the conspiracy theorist never actually has to assume the burden of proof; after all, they haven't actually asserted anything. They're just asking questions! It is the responsibility of the rest of the world to answer those questions, and if they can't be answered, well...

...nothing, really. The questions they ask are irrelevant (assuming that they haven't already been answered and the answers simply ignored), and the conspiracy theorist will never actually be capable of casting any doubt on the results of any previous investigation. They don't actually have an argument so much as they have a huge number of questions that no one cares enough to answer, and the inability to see how little that matters.

You will note that psikeyhackr has never supplied his own hypothesis as to what happened on September eleventh, or actually looked at the investigations done and pointed out any serious flaws in their reasoning. He just continually demands irrelevant data points and hopes that people will take him seriously, because he completely lacks the actual knowledge of engineering or physics to make an argument of his own.

Because, if he had that knowledge, he wouldn't be a conspiracy theorist to begin with.
Thanks for that I was wondering why he could not answer my question and that explains a lot he is as you Americans say a total douchebag