9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-02-2015, 10:01 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Quote:First, if a theologian with a bible showed up with verifiable evidence of the Jesus story, I would listen...

Conspiracy nuts always think they have evidence. Compelling evidence. Irrefutable evidence.

It never quite seems to work out that way but you can't convince them.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 06:54 PM
I hate to bump this, but I just found this too hilarious and disappointing at the same time. I really thought I would find nothing when I googled this.

Reptillians were behind 9/11

I just... I don't know what to say.
22-02-2015, 08:02 PM
To me, the simple trump for virtually every Occam's Razor violating conspiracy theory is human nature: How many people would have to have known about this alleged 9/11 conspiracy? And what's the chance that not one of them, even with the certain knowledge that they could make a shitload of money, came forward with clear evidence?

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
23-02-2015, 01:39 AM
This propagantic BS is STILL being told about 9/11?....... Heres the short story:

MUSLIMS GOT ANGRY AND LOADED THEMSELVES INTO PLANES AND RAMMED THEMSELVES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS!!!
23-02-2015, 03:00 AM
(22-02-2015 08:02 PM)claywise Wrote:  To me, the simple trump for virtually every Occam's Razor violating conspiracy theory is human nature: How many people would have to have known about this alleged 9/11 conspiracy? And what's the chance that not one of them, even with the certain knowledge that they could make a shitload of money, came forward with clear evidence?

If somebody came forward with anything that went against the official story, people still would not accept it. The truth could be staring you in the face and there is no guarantee you would believe it.

Also the government do keep things secret, succesfully. How many people are involved with the NSA on a daily basis? You would not know anything if Snowden never came forward. Even though he revealed the extent of the governments intrusion into privacy of people, he still got a very mixed reaction with some saying he was a hero and others calling him a traitor.

Lets say that I knew the truth. That I had undeniable proof that it was an inside job or that the government knew fully well it was going to happen and allowed it. Would I put my life and that of my loved ones at risk by coming forward with the evidence? I dont think so some how.

Would you?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
23-02-2015, 03:42 AM
(23-02-2015 03:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  ...
Would you?

Yup.

I would try to find a way to do it anonymously and failing that, get my loved ones to a safe place before blowing the whistle.

Why wouldn't you?

Undecided

23-02-2015, 04:19 AM
I just battle to see a motive. Why if you were the government would you knock over a big ol' building full of happy productive workers to scare the bejeezus out of your population to justify a costly and arguably futile war on the other side of the world? ...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-02-2015, 06:02 AM
Question RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(23-02-2015 03:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Why wouldn't you?

I don't think I would, no.

I don't think you could do such a thing anonymously. The information would only be known to a select few. There would be many unanswered questions and without somebody to corroborate the facts it would just be another conspiracy theory.

As much as I am for truth and exposing wrong doings. I really enjoy breathing Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
23-02-2015, 06:58 AM
Having seen government workers from the inside - I can assure you -- 99 percent of people in government can't keep a secret worth a damn........

Day to day stuff?? Sure.... But, big juicy shit????? For more than a few months???

It's laughable........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-02-2015, 08:43 AM
(23-02-2015 03:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  You would not know anything if Snowden never came forward. Even though he revealed the extent of the governments intrusion into privacy of people, he still got a very mixed reaction with some saying he was a hero and others calling him a traitor.

Would I put my life and that of my loved ones at risk by coming forward with the evidence? I dont think so some how.

Would you?

1) And yet, Snowden did; as did Daniel Ellsberg, Karen Silkwood, Serpico, Mark Felt, Bradley Manning, etc. etc.

2) Document, document, document.

3) Once more, with feeling: Occam's Razor

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.