Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-09-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
*Sigh*

Another post and still no actual "I think 'X' happened. .."

All we get, again, is....

"Wake up sheeple!"

Again, what does Psyk think actually happened?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2015, 04:57 PM
(04-09-2015 03:44 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 04:04 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  All that video is a guy saying, It's prosperous because it seems so based on the perspective, while I happen to completely disregard concepts like momentum while at it. There was literally nothing but a personal incredulity case.

Is that supposed to be "preposterous"?

Scale is not perspective.

Quote:I happen to completely disregard concepts like momentum

Are you actually saying that? It is just insanely stupid. Momentum cannot be disregarded. The Laws of Physics do not give a damn what people think.

A single concrete floor slab was 600 tons. Three times the weight of the plane. The south tower only deflected 15 inches due to the impact of the plane hitting at 500 mph.

It is the credulity of the people who can't comprehend the obvious that is the problem. They do not understand what they see much less figure out what they do not see. But if what they believe is true then why do they have a problem with accurate data and experimentation. Every level of the building had to be strong enough to support all of the weight above. That meant more steel meaning more mass meaning the upper portion had to overcome the inertia of the lower portion. There is no escaping MOMENTUM.

Saying that is an admission of idiocy. That is why after 14 years the 9/11 Affair is historically hilarious.

psik

The airplanes only damaged the towers; the fires caused the structural failure.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2015, 05:42 PM
(04-09-2015 04:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  The airplanes only damaged the towers; the fires caused the structural failure.

but jet fuel can't melt steel beams tho

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
04-09-2015, 05:45 PM
But of COURSE it was a conspiracy!!!! Everybody knows its true!!! How the fuck can anybody deny it??? The evidence is obvious!!!

And and and .... bah .... fuck it.

I ate a monkey today.

Tongue

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
04-09-2015, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 10:42 PM by Peebothuhul.)
At work.

(04-09-2015 03:44 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ......... Every level of the building had to be strong enough to support all of the weight above.

psik

No, no, no, no f@cken' NO!

It has been explained and videos linked to and demonstrated that the above IS NOT THE CASE!

You are simply and completely WRONG in your understanding of how those two buildings were made etc.

So.... not only do you seem to forget what people explain to you...you also have a big problem with actually stating/giving an opinion.

AGAIN Psyk. ...w.t.f. do YOU claim happened on the day?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
04-09-2015, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 11:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-09-2015 05:45 PM)Free Wrote:  I ate a monkey today.

Was there a sauce? Was it delicious?

#sigh
05-09-2015, 02:50 AM
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014...on-report/

I will just leave this here!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
05-09-2015, 03:01 AM
(04-09-2015 05:55 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(04-09-2015 03:44 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ......... Every level of the building had to be strong enough to support all of the weight above.

psik

No, no, no, no f@cken' NO!

It has been explained and videos linked to and demonstrated that the above IS NOT THE CASE!

You are simply and completely WRONG in your understanding of how those two buildings were made etc.

So.... not only do you seem to forget what people explain to you...you also have a big problem with actually stating/giving an opinion.

AGAIN Psyk. ...w.t.f. do YOU claim happened on the day?
Good luck getting him to answer that one, I tried twice and then gave up. I'd also love to know who the thousands of architects and engineer's are that apparently support the controlled demolition theory. If thee are so many you would have thought that would sway them to come out and say something (safety in numbers blah de blah etc)
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-09-2015, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 03:09 AM by ClydeLee.)
(04-09-2015 03:44 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 04:04 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  All that video is a guy saying, It's prosperous because it seems so based on the perspective, while I happen to completely disregard concepts like momentum while at it. There was literally nothing but a personal incredulity case.

Is that supposed to be "preposterous"?

Scale is not perspective.

Quote:I happen to completely disregard concepts like momentum

Are you actually saying that? It is just insanely stupid. Momentum cannot be disregarded. The Laws of Physics do not give a damn what people think.

A single concrete floor slab was 600 tons. Three times the weight of the plane. The south tower only deflected 15 inches due to the impact of the plane hitting at 500 mph.

It is the credulity of the people who can't comprehend the obvious that is the problem. They do not understand what they see much less figure out what they do not see. But if what they believe is true then why do they have a problem with accurate data and experimentation. Every level of the building had to be strong enough to support all of the weight above. That meant more steel meaning more mass meaning the upper portion had to overcome the inertia of the lower portion. There is no escaping MOMENTUM.

Saying that is an admission of idiocy. That is why after 14 years the 9/11 Affair is historically hilarious.

psik

Yes I messed up some words in there, but no the point of "i" I said was talking about the video still in that sentence. I was mocking him because He in that video is close to ignoring the concept by his comments leaning how there is no other factor ongoing. His lack of scientific approaches and speaking as if nothing else was the factor he could imagine is what infers that type of position.

You have the comprehension to pick up the word errors but you should of easily seen the context of that statement being part of a larger sentence still. Not assume that was my response then ramble about it as if you had a clue on what I was
saying.

You still never answer direct questions remarkably. You get that's why, more than your ideas, you are defined as a nut or troll to people, right?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-09-2015, 05:21 AM
(05-09-2015 02:50 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ...........I will just leave this here!.....

Thank you so much for killing more of my brain cells from perusing that site. Dodgy

"... A motorcycle able to travel up to 500 kilometres (310 miles) on a litre of water was announced by creator Ricardo Azevedo... "

Facepalm