9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-09-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(05-09-2015 05:21 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Thank you so much for killing more of my brain cells from perusing that site. Dodgy

Says the guy clicking into the conspiracy section. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2015, 08:28 AM
(05-09-2015 03:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yes I messed up some words in there, but no the point of "i" I said was talking about the video still in that sentence. I was mocking him because He in that video is close to ignoring the concept by his comments leaning how there is no other factor ongoing. His lack of scientific approaches and speaking as if nothing else was the factor he could imagine is what infers that type of position.

You have the comprehension to pick up the word errors but you should of easily seen the context of that statement being part of a larger sentence still. Not assume that was my response then ramble about it as if you had a clue on what I was
saying.

You still never answer direct questions remarkably. You get that's why, more than your ideas, you are defined as a nut or troll to people, right?

I pointed out the BIG ERROR. Your admitting to IGNORING MOMENTUM.

What his scale model can't show is how the lower portion of any skyscraper must have more steel to be strong enough to support the weight of the upper portion. So a lighter portion falling on a heavier portion has a problem destroying the heavier portion.

So why don't people trying to imply that they are INTELLIGENT in favor of experiments to test this claim?

Must be intellectual chickenshits! Laugh out load

psik
Find all posts by this user
05-09-2015, 08:32 AM
(05-09-2015 08:28 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  So why don't people trying to imply that they are INTELLIGENT in favor of experiments to test this claim?

Perhaps your communication skills?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
05-09-2015, 07:27 PM
(05-09-2015 08:28 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 03:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yes I messed up some words in there, but no the point of "i" I said was talking about the video still in that sentence. I was mocking him because He in that video is close to ignoring the concept by his comments leaning how there is no other factor ongoing. His lack of scientific approaches and speaking as if nothing else was the factor he could imagine is what infers that type of position.

You have the comprehension to pick up the word errors but you should of easily seen the context of that statement being part of a larger sentence still. Not assume that was my response then ramble about it as if you had a clue on what I was
saying.

You still never answer direct questions remarkably. You get that's why, more than your ideas, you are defined as a nut or troll to people, right?

I pointed out the BIG ERROR. Your admitting to IGNORING MOMENTUM.

What his scale model can't show is how the lower portion of any skyscraper must have more steel to be strong enough to support the weight of the upper portion. So a lighter portion falling on a heavier portion has a problem destroying the heavier portion.

So why don't people trying to imply that they are INTELLIGENT in favor of experiments to test this claim?

Must be intellectual chickenshits! Laugh out load

psik

So, in a nutshell, we are expected to believe the following:

1. American sponsored demolition teams sneaked into the twin towers and set up explosive devices.

2. Four aircraft were hijacked by people working for the same kind of American sponsers. They hijacked planes full of American citizens. They crashed all 4 planes and killed everyone on them, close to 1000 people.

3. They crashed the planes into the twin towers, Pentagon, and a field.

4. The twin towers were then demolished by the pre-set explosives and an additional 3000 American citizens were killed.

5. All of this was done- which would require dozens of people- and not one of them has ever come forward to leak information.

Is that about it?

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
05-09-2015, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 08:15 PM by Free Thought.)
(05-09-2015 07:27 PM)Free Wrote:  5. All of this was done- which would require dozens of people- and not one of them has ever come forward to leak information.

Shuddup! The facts that humans tend not to be trustworthy with secrets, and that the risk of a given secret getting out increases exponentially with every human involved don't gel well with conspiracy, so we ignore them.
Geeze man! Haven't you gone through Conspiracy 101?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-09-2015, 08:15 PM
(05-09-2015 07:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 07:27 PM)Free Wrote:  5. All of this was done- which would require dozens of people- and not one of them has ever come forward to leak information.

Shuddup! The facts that humans tend not to be trustworthy with secrets, and that the risk of a given secret getting out increases exponentially with every human involved don't gel well with conspiracy, so we ignore them.
Geeze man! Hasn't you gone through Conspiracy 101?

Sorry, rather new at this 9/11 stuff. Oh yeah, one other thing.

6. Osama bin Laden accepts responsibility for it all, and 2 different presidents (Bush and Obama) are now involved in covering up some kind of "false hunt" for bin Laden for like nearly 11 years, and then pretend to catch him, and then they secretly whisk him away LIVE to some hidden refuge where he will spend out the rest of his days in luxury while awaiting his crack at 72 virgins.

Yep ... sounds about right.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
05-09-2015, 08:16 PM
At work.

AGAIN Psyk is ignoring the information about how the towers were built to pander to their held fast delusions.

Concentric tubes..... NOT multiple layers......

AGAIN! What is Psyk's opinion of what happened. STILL nothing but insults with no substance.
05-09-2015, 08:18 PM
(05-09-2015 08:15 PM)Free Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 07:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Shuddup! The facts that humans tend not to be trustworthy with secrets, and that the risk of a given secret getting out increases exponentially with every human involved don't gel well with conspiracy, so we ignore them.
Geeze man! Hasn't you gone through Conspiracy 101?

Sorry, rather new at this 9/11 stuff. Oh yeah, one other thing.

6. Osama bin Laden accepts responsibility for it all, and 2 different presidents (Bush and Obama) are now involved in covering up some kind of "false hunt" for bin Laden for like nearly 11 years, and then pretend to catch him, and then they secretly whisk him away LIVE to some hidden refuge where he will spend out the rest of his days in luxury while awaiting his crack at 72 virgins.

Drinking Beverage

1. Bin Laden was clearly a CIA stooge.
2. This goes further than just two presidents! The entire US political establishment is in on it. Right up to the Reptiloid overlords.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-09-2015, 08:26 PM
(05-09-2015 08:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 08:15 PM)Free Wrote:  Sorry, rather new at this 9/11 stuff. Oh yeah, one other thing.

Drinking Beverage

1. Bin Laden was clearly a CIA stooge.
2. This goes further than just two presidents! The entire US political establishment is in on it. Right up to the Reptiloid overlords.

Agreed!

But if we dig deeper we will all know for a certainty that ... THE ILLUMINATI WAS BEHIND THE WHOLE DAMN THING, AND THEY GOT HELP FROM THE PEOPLE AT ROSWELL!

Damn straight they did ...

Gasp

05-09-2015, 11:00 PM
(05-09-2015 08:16 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

AGAIN Psyk is ignoring the information about how the towers were built to pander to their held fast delusions.

Concentric tubes..... NOT multiple layers......

AGAIN! What is Psyk's opinion of what happened. STILL nothing but insults with no substance.

The horizontal beams on each floor were not a layer?

Building a tube-in-tube model would be complicated and expensive. A large 3D printer could make each level 2 ft by 2 ft by 1.5 inches, but that would still leave the problem of getting the distribution of mass correct.

People who don't even deal with skyscrapers being heavier at the bottom talking about ignoring information. That is funny.

psik