9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-09-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(05-09-2015 11:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 08:16 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

AGAIN Psyk is ignoring the information about how the towers were built to pander to their held fast delusions.

Concentric tubes..... NOT multiple layers......

AGAIN! What is Psyk's opinion of what happened. STILL nothing but insults with no substance.

The horizontal beams on each floor were not a layer?

Building a tube-in-tube model would be complicated and expensive. A large 3D printer could make each level 2 ft by 2 ft by 1.5 inches, but that would still leave the problem of getting the distribution of mass correct.

People who don't even deal with skyscrapers being heavier at the bottom talking about ignoring information. That is funny.

psik

What do you propose? Build exact scale replica towers?
Then fly identical aircraft into them and see if, and how they fall?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2015, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 02:31 AM by adey67.)
Facepalm
I'm convinced that these conspiracy theorists are suffering from some kind of mental disorderYes
And pisskey is a giant wind up merchant.
Btw pisskey the only intellectual chicken shit here is YOU . Yes
Sorry to insult but I absolutely detest the truther movement its playing games with a national tragedy and and a dangerous international enemy. Facepalm
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
06-09-2015, 05:06 AM
(05-09-2015 11:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 08:16 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

AGAIN Psyk is ignoring the information about how the towers were built to pander to their held fast delusions.

Concentric tubes..... NOT multiple layers......

AGAIN! What is Psyk's opinion of what happened. STILL nothing but insults with no substance.

The horizontal beams on each floor were not a layer?

Not in the way you mean. They were only holding up that one floor - they did not hold up any weight besides themselves.

Quote:Building a tube-in-tube model would be complicated and expensive. A large 3D printer could make each level 2 ft by 2 ft by 1.5 inches, but that would still leave the problem of getting the distribution of mass correct.

There is no need to do this.

Quote:People who don't even deal with skyscrapers being heavier at the bottom talking about ignoring information. That is funny.

psik

You clearly do not understand physics or materials science.

The momentum of multiple falling floor platforms is sufficient to detach a floor platform below. Now there is even more mass for the next floor, and so on.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2015, 05:42 AM
(06-09-2015 05:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  You clearly do not understand physics or materials science.

That hasn't stopped him before Dodgy Why would he let it get in the way now? All he does is claim without evidence that those who do understand these things covered something up. It's fucking stupid Psikey, and we see through it. So if you actually want someone to validate your beliefs, why don't you piss off and find a conspiracy forum?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-09-2015, 06:33 AM
(06-09-2015 05:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 05:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  You clearly do not understand physics or materials science.

That hasn't stopped him before Dodgy Why would he let it get in the way now? All he does is claim without evidence that those who do understand these things covered something up. It's fucking stupid Psikey, and we see through it. So if you actually want someone to validate your beliefs, why don't you piss off and find a conspiracy forum?
I reckon he enjoys playing games and saying stuff he knows will annoy people he likes the attention and being what he considers as an anti hero but what we know is dickish. He is most likely a 15yr old kid, a loner,sitting in his mums basement pretending he is something else and taking the piss and laughing at us.Yes
06-09-2015, 07:16 AM
(05-09-2015 11:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The horizontal beams on each floor were not a layer?

No, no they are not. The floors are not structurally holding up anything. All the loads are being taken by the walls.

(05-09-2015 11:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Building a tube-in-tube model would be complicated and expensive.

Well then, you've your work cut out for you working up a better model.

Glad to have helped you in getting better models to work out better results. Thumbsup

(05-09-2015 11:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  A large 3D printer could make each level 2 ft by 2 ft by 1.5 inches, but that would still leave the problem of getting the distribution of mass correct.

Annnd the fact that things don't scale well.. hence why computer modeling is generally used now-days.

(05-09-2015 11:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  People who don't even deal with skyscrapers being heavier at the bottom talking about ignoring information. That is funny.

psik

Um, yeah... though some average lay-people bother to look up how the towers were actually built/designed... Instead of jumping to assumptions. Wink
06-09-2015, 07:35 AM
(06-09-2015 05:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  So if you actually want someone to validate your beliefs, why don't you piss off and find a conspiracy forum?

Probably cause on such forums people already believe such crap so there is no one to "convert".

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-09-2015, 07:41 AM
(06-09-2015 07:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 05:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  So if you actually want someone to validate your beliefs, why don't you piss off and find a conspiracy forum?

Probably cause on such forums people already believe such crap so there is no one to "convert".

There's no one *here* to convert though... There are plenty of people to tell him he's a loony though Consider I guess he's addicted to the attention. I'd suggest starving him but meh, fuck him. I'm addicted to telling him what a stupid shit he is. My addiction trumps his.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-09-2015, 07:43 AM
(06-09-2015 07:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 07:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Probably cause on such forums people already believe such crap so there is no one to "convert".

There's no one *here* to convert though... There are plenty of people to tell him he's a loony though Consider I guess he's addicted to the attention. I'd suggest starving him but meh, fuck him. I'm addicted to telling him what a stupid shit he is. My addiction trumps his.

Sure. But it would be much better for ego to sway someone capable of understanidng than another conspiracy nut.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
06-09-2015, 08:14 AM
(06-09-2015 07:16 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Annnd the fact that things don't scale well.. hence why computer modeling is generally used now-days.

So provide us with a link to the computer model of the north tower collapse.

And link us to the table of data it uses for the steel and concrete mass distributions. Won't a computer model have to be built with that data?

Funny how they could scale the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in 1940 to duplicate the oscillation of the real bridge and they didn't have electronic computers. It only took FOUR MONTHS. We are 5 days short of FOURTEEN YEARS and have computers everywhere.

psik