9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-09-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(07-09-2015 06:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  As far as I'm aware melting was wasn't necessary but could be wrong I'm no physics buff how are you doing btw?

I'm obsessing over Gwyneth Paltrow, as usual. Heart
How are you doing?
(And no, it didn't have to melt the beams, it weakened the joints. and it fell down and went "boom" like it was supposed to. :/ )

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2015, 07:05 AM
You have excellent taste in women also Cate Blanchett mmm I missed the joke about the beams completely I'm afraid, I'm good miss my cigarettes though withdrawal is a bitchBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-09-2015, 07:23 AM
(07-09-2015 07:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You have excellent taste in women also Cate Blanchett mmm I missed the joke about the beams completely I'm afraid, I'm good miss my cigarettes though withdrawal is a bitchBig Grin

I've avoided withdrawal by not quitting. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2015, 09:07 AM
(06-09-2015 11:04 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Blink

Nope... now you've lost me again.

You agree that the towers were concentric tube constructions.

The WTC towers are called "Tube-in-Tube" designs. I did not come up with that stupid name.

The core was not a tube. There were horizontal beams connecting the 47 columns at every level and we have not data on those beams. The blue prints that are available do not even show them even though they have the locations of the urinals.

So all of the "experts" who do not point out the missing information are talking bullsh!t.

psik
07-09-2015, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 09:32 AM by adey67.)
Again I'm asking the question relating to the placement of explosives if you don't think the towers were brought down by the planes something else must have been responsible what was it and how do you explain the placement of explosives question. Also if your position is that you don't believe that the planes brought down the towers but you don't know what did then just say so, people would be more likely to respect you then, that's of course dependant on your intent and whether you are trolling or not.
07-09-2015, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 01:28 PM by ClydeLee.)
(05-09-2015 08:28 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(05-09-2015 03:05 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yes I messed up some words in there, but no the point of "i" I said was talking about the video still in that sentence. I was mocking him because He in that video is close to ignoring the concept by his comments leaning how there is no other factor ongoing. His lack of scientific approaches and speaking as if nothing else was the factor he could imagine is what infers that type of position.

You have the comprehension to pick up the word errors but you should of easily seen the context of that statement being part of a larger sentence still. Not assume that was my response then ramble about it as if you had a clue on what I was
saying.

You still never answer direct questions remarkably. You get that's why, more than your ideas, you are defined as a nut or troll to people, right?

I pointed out the BIG ERROR. Your admitting to IGNORING MOMENTUM.

What his scale model can't show is how the lower portion of any skyscraper must have more steel to be strong enough to support the weight of the upper portion. So a lighter portion falling on a heavier portion has a problem destroying the heavier portion.

So why don't people trying to imply that they are INTELLIGENT in favor of experiments to test this claim?

Must be intellectual chickenshits! Laugh out load

psik

Wow you're dense, it's simple right there but you fail at comprehensions so horribly. There is no reason to think you are not a completely delusional fool if you can't comprehended a sentence structure.

With direct telling of you, you read that wrong, and yet you dig in and think you're right. That's not a logical pattern of behavior for how you figure things out.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-09-2015, 10:12 AM
(07-09-2015 09:07 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The WTC towers are called "Tube-in-Tube" designs. I did not come up with that stupid name.

It's not a 'Stupid name' it's how they were built. It is as simple as that.

(07-09-2015 09:07 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The core was not a tube. There were horizontal beams connecting the 47 columns at every level and we have not data on those beams. The blue prints that are available do not even show them even though they have the locations of the urinals.

'The core was not a tube' ?

Really? What then do you call a tall, rectangular geometry other wise colloquially?

As for...'There were 47 columns at every level'? That's still a long way from your 'Wedding cake' "Every level must support the level above." claim, isn't it?

So.. are you going to go back and re-think your ideas about how the towers were constructed?

(07-09-2015 09:07 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  So all of the "experts" who do not point out the missing information are talking bullsh!t.

psik

But you do acknowledge that they have/had more information than yourself? So now we're only haggling over degrees of knowledge, learning and education? Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
07-09-2015, 12:51 PM
(07-09-2015 10:12 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  But you do acknowledge that they have/had more information than yourself? So now we're only haggling over degrees of knowledge, learning and education? Thumbsup

LOL

But the NIST admitted in three places that they needed to know the distribution of mass of the buildings to analyse the motion due to the impacts. Then they didn't say anything getting the information.

But you people who don't understand the physics can't figure out when your "experts" are leaving out relevant info. Not talking about the distribution of mass in skyscrapers while supposedly explaining a vertical collapse is complete nonsense. The Conservation of Momentum alone makes that important.

Anyone passing high school physics should be able to comprehend that.

YAY back up to -13. Laugh out load

psik
07-09-2015, 12:52 PM
We're still waiting for anything even approaching a hypothesis regarding what happened if the planes weren't responsible.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
07-09-2015, 01:13 PM
(07-09-2015 12:51 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 10:12 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  But you do acknowledge that they have/had more information than yourself? So now we're only haggling over degrees of knowledge, learning and education? Thumbsup

LOL

But the NIST admitted in three places that they needed to know the distribution of mass of the buildings to analyse the motion due to the impacts. Then they didn't say anything getting the information.

But you people who don't understand the physics can't figure out when your "experts" are leaving out relevant info. Not talking about the distribution of mass in skyscrapers while supposedly explaining a vertical collapse is complete nonsense. The Conservation of Momentum alone makes that important.

Anyone passing high school physics should be able to comprehend that.

YAY back up to -13. Laugh out load

psik
Looks like a troll acts like a troll smells like a troll so it must be a ??? I'll ask again what do you think brought down the buildings ? Please explain the explosives placement question or is your superior intellect unable to answer these important collateral questions. Facepalm
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post