9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-09-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
I've certainly had enough of sickycracker's childish demands for it being explained just his way, accounting for all his misconceptions.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2015, 02:36 PM
I FOUND THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11!!!!

First the story, then the video evidence. WARNING, adult content.

The truth about 9/11!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-09-2015, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 02:41 PM by adey67.)
(07-09-2015 02:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've certainly had enough of sickycracker's childish demands for it being explained just his way, accounting for all his misconceptions.
Chas nice to know you man this guy HAS to be deliberately trolling and winding people up I can see no other explanation for his behaviour unless he has Aspergers or some other high functioning autistic spectrum disorder. He needs to feel Mr banhammer but I'm not sure he has broken any regulations here to warrant that sadly.
07-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Dammit Banjo, this is a serious discussion! Angry

Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
07-09-2015, 02:58 PM
(07-09-2015 02:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 02:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've certainly had enough of sickycracker's childish demands for it being explained just his way, accounting for all his misconceptions.
Chas nice to know you man this guy HAS to be deliberately trolling and winding people up I can see no other explanation for his behaviour unless he has Aspergers or some other high functioning autistic spectrum disorder. He needs to feel Mr banhammer but I'm not sure he has broken any regulations here to warrant that sadly.

I find him comical. He is a great teaching tool as you can show how his entire argument is based on his own shortcomings in math, physics, and structural architecture and despite being shown these issues he chooses to ignore them and stamp his feet rather than actually search for the truth. Were he actually interested in the truth he would have followed much of the early suggestions for not only why the towers fell the way they did but why his questions were not even the right ones to be asking. He instead shows his true colors in that he dismisses out of hand any facts that contradict his prefered theory, one he is so protective of he refuses to share it least it get held up to scrutiny and holes poked in it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-09-2015, 02:59 PM
(07-09-2015 02:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dammit Banjo, this is a serious discussion! Angry

Laugh out load

[Image: 59910526.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-09-2015, 03:01 PM
@ Banjo Hug

@ adey67 He could be smoking meth. I used to get all tin-foil hat-y when I was spun up on that shit. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
07-09-2015, 03:06 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzDtw1Z5CZcNNbeZzJFdG...h-9vMrx5bw]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
07-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Avian jihad!!!

[Image: desktop-1409332293.png]

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Well you guys are right of course I shouldn't let him get to me I should actually feel sorry for him and in a funny sort of way I do he is certainly not quite right a bit like me when I first joined but I got treated sorted myself out and did my best to make amends and be a fun productive member of this community hopefully he can do the same
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post