9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-09-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(11-09-2015 04:47 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 06:12 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Probably b but no one is engaging with him so unless anyone other than me ( he fucking hates me and refuses to engage with me )starts it up again this thread is dead I think

You're important enough to hate?

Interesting delusion.

Engage you? Have you built a physical model that can completely collapse? The only engagement is about physics. Skyscrapers must hold themselves up therefore the bottom must be strong enough to support more weight than the top.

So people that don't deal with mass distribution and center of gravity are not really engageable. Just amusing.

psik

Rolleyes Meet the new bullshit, same as the old bullshit.

You are *vapid* kid.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Why is this thread still alive?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
11-09-2015, 04:58 PM
(11-09-2015 04:52 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Why is this thread still alive?

Because a troll is continually engaged.

Even though that poster repeatedly ignores responses and never gives an answer to legitimately why he thinks someone would do the things he thinks someone should do.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-09-2015, 05:03 PM
(11-09-2015 04:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 04:52 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Why is this thread still alive?

Because a troll is continually engaged.

Even though that poster repeatedly ignores responses and never gives an answer to legitimately why he thinks someone would do the things he thinks someone should do.

I know a junkey in Munich who may burn someone house down, whilest that person is sleeping, for a little cash.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
11-09-2015, 05:18 PM
(11-09-2015 05:03 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 04:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Because a troll is continually engaged.

I know a junkey in Munich who may burn someone house down, whilest that person is sleeping, for a little cash.

Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2015, 05:42 PM

Because I don't want to start a different thread but I think we are overlooking the fact that it was not only the WTC that got hit that day but also the Pentagon. How does a nuclear hardened facility collapse like an eggshell when some little shit plane hits it? Damn thing was built to withstand nuclear armageddon. Where are the physics?

#sigh
11-09-2015, 05:44 PM
(11-09-2015 05:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Because I don't want to start a different thread but I think we are overlooking the fact that it was not only the WTC that got hit that day but also the Pentagon. How does a nuclear hardened facility collapse like an eggshell when some little shit plane hits it? Damn thing was built to withstand nuclear armageddon. Where are the physics?

Why you gotta start?

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-09-2015, 05:45 PM
(11-09-2015 05:03 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 04:58 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Because a troll is continually engaged.

I know a slow minded Serbian who would do it just for fun.

#sigh
11-09-2015, 05:47 PM
(11-09-2015 05:44 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 05:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because I don't want to start a different thread but I think we are overlooking the fact that it was not only the WTC that got hit that day but also the Pentagon. How does a nuclear hardened facility collapse like an eggshell when some little shit plane hits it? Damn thing was built to withstand nuclear armageddon. Where are the physics?

Why you gotta start?

[Image: why-must-you-hurt-me-in-this-way.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
11-09-2015, 07:16 PM
(11-09-2015 04:47 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ...... Have you built a physical model that can completely collapse?...

But, have you gone back and built a better physical model based on all the information which you've seen posted in this thread?

(11-09-2015 04:47 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The only engagement is about physics. Skyscrapers must hold themselves up therefore the bottom must be strong enough to support more weight than the top.

This is true. However, given the method of construction which has been shown to you in this thread, you'll agree that said differences over the total height of the buildings would not be massively onerous.

(As in the twin towers were just that. Two very tall 'tubes' of steel and not two very 'pudgy' pyramids of steel)

(11-09-2015 04:47 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  So people that don't deal with mass distribution and center of gravity are not really engageable. Just amusing.

psik

Sadcryface

I've been tying to engage yourself.