9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-03-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(16-02-2015 08:51 AM)natachan Wrote:  
(07-02-2015 07:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It is so curious that people who want to wave books in your face don't just build models and demonstrate the physics.

You MUST believe what I say because I claim to understand what is in this book. The trouble is that 9/11 makes all of the engineering schools look silly because they don't dispose of such a simple problem.

Talk is cheap, call me whatever you want. Engineering schools can't build a north tower collapse model in THIRTEEN YEARS!!!

*gentle smile*

Yes, sweety, we do. All the time. What do you think we do with our time? In fact I happen to work in a research lab that does EXACTLY this type of thing.

I've taken a look at the testimonies of the engineers and architects who were on those panels. I've read what they said. They DO NOT UNDERSTAND STRUCTURES. They do not understand distributed loads, maximum shear stress, elastic and inelastic deformation, or axial loading.

Ungentle YAWN!

So we can't watch a video of some valid models on YoiuTube? We are just supposed to read your boring, condescending blather in this thread? Egos are supposed to substitute for intellects these days? So you can use the words "shear stress" and "inelastic deformation". I am so impressed! Of course the materials in an actual physical model would not know those words. They would simply respond to the physics.

So where have the people who pretend that they understand the words built a physical model?

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Not this shit again. Oswald acted alone, there are no little green men. The moon landing was not faked. 9/11 was NOT an inside job. Please take your meds.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
06-03-2015, 09:23 PM
(06-03-2015 12:36 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Not this shit again. Oswald acted alone, there are no little green men. The moon landing was not faked. 9/11 was NOT an inside job. Please take your meds.

So let us see you build a physical model that can support itself where the top 13% can fall and destroy the intact lower 85%. Isn't that supposedly what happened to the north tower?

It only took 4 months to build a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge that duplicated the oscillating behavior of the real bridge.

But in THIRTEEN YEARS we only get psychological bullsh!t from collapse believers. Even that nitwit Richard Gage doesn't even try to provide accurate distribution of mass data on the towers. Of course the joke at Illinois Institute of Technology was that architects took funny physics and funny math.

The nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the world the tons of steel and tons of concrete on each level in buildings designed before the Moon landing. Interesting how atheists can pretend to be so scientific and skeptical but don't see any need for accurate data about this but expect people to be intimidated by condescending BS. Smile

psik
06-03-2015, 09:40 PM
(06-03-2015 09:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  So let us see you build a physical model that can support itself where the top 13% can fall and destroy the intact lower 85%. Isn't that supposedly what happened to the north tower?

If only the top 10 odd percent was what 'fell' then does that not give credence to the method of said collapse? Consider

(06-03-2015 09:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It only took 4 months to build a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge that duplicated the oscillating behavior of the real bridge.

I had to look up the bridge to make sure you were referring to the wind oscillation event. So.. something that happened in 1940 and required a model is comparable to something that happened in 2001 where we have things like computers etc to do the modelling instead of slide rules? (Yes, I know the towers were initially designed using said, same slide rules)

(06-03-2015 09:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  But in THIRTEEN YEARS we only get psychological bullsh!t from collapse believers.

So... you don't believe the people who are experts in their fields? Consider

(06-03-2015 09:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Even that nitwit Richard Gage doesn't even try to provide accurate distribution of mass data on the towers.

I had to look said person up. So, you are also dismissive of an architect (Not some one who's qualification span the knowledge in regards to high-rise buildings etc) because... why? They are not 'Truthful' enough for yourself? Consider

(06-03-2015 09:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Of course the joke at Illinois Institute of Technology was that architects took funny physics and funny math.

Again, you seem to be dismissive of those who have the qualifications to give information etc on the events?

(06-03-2015 09:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the world the tons of steel and tons of concrete on each level in buildings designed before the Moon landing.

I do believe that said educated people of said country are explaining the events. Just that yourself refuses to understand/accept their educated information.

(06-03-2015 09:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Interesting how atheists can pretend to be so scientific and skeptical but don't see any need for accurate data about this but expect people to be intimidated by condescending BS. Smile

All right. So what is you opinion on the matter? Do you have education/knowledge in fields which give you better insight into the events?

Also, welcome to the forum. Perhaps you might wish to start your own thread? Smile

Much cheers to all.
06-03-2015, 10:01 PM
(06-03-2015 09:40 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  If only the top 10 odd percent was what 'fell' then does that not give credence to the method of said collapse? Consider

Such a brilliant question!

Do you want to play semantic games or do you intend to say something about physics?

The plane impacted the north tower at the 96th floor.

http://www.wtc911.us/wtc_911_facts.html

If we do not know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level of the building then we cannot even accurately compute the Potential Energy. Curiously the 10,000 page NIST report manages not to tell us the total amount of concrete in the towers but managed to do it for the steel. So how much weight did the steel have to hold up at every level?

psik
06-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Facepalm

Fuck it's one nutter after another.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-03-2015, 10:10 PM
(06-03-2015 10:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facepalm

I don't really mind the nutters...it's the rude right out of the box assholes that get on my nerves.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-03-2015, 10:18 PM
(06-03-2015 09:40 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  All right. So what is you opinion on the matter? Do you have education/knowledge in fields which give you better insight into the events?

Hey new forum weirdo Smile Please address this question. Thanks Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-03-2015, 10:18 PM
(06-03-2015 10:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Such a brilliant question!

Do you want to play semantic games or do you intend to say something about physics?

The plane impacted the north tower at the 96th floor.

http://www.wtc911.us/wtc_911_facts.html

If we do not know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level of the building then we cannot even accurately compute the Potential Energy. Curiously the 10,000 page NIST report manages not to tell us the total amount of concrete in the towers but managed to do it for the steel. So how much weight did the steel have to hold up at every level?

psik

I have no back ground in physics. If your background is such that you're educated enough to question others who's area of expertise etc is such that they were requested to explain the events then, both more power to you and perchance you can explain to a layman such as myself as to why they are wrong?

Also, perhaps you would like to start a new thread instead of riding on the necromantic coat-tails of this one?

Much cheers to all.
06-03-2015, 10:24 PM
(06-03-2015 10:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facepalm

No kidding.

[Image: tin_foil_hat_area.jpg]

[Image: Conspiracy.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post