9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-09-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(22-09-2015 09:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ...... The length of horizontal steel in the core had to be around 2.5 times as great as the vertical steel. .....
psik

Blink

No, seriously... what does this even mean?

What are you talking about?

That the amount of steel that went into making up the floors weighed more than the walls of which the tower(s) were built?

W.T.H. ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Christ Rolleyes Psikey's still going. What a soldier.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-09-2015, 12:14 AM
(22-09-2015 11:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  Christ Rolleyes Psikey's still going. What a soldier.

What, and let Free have the Crown of Incredulity? Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-09-2015, 02:59 AM
(22-09-2015 09:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 05:40 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I cannot believe, but must, that this idiocy continues.

Everyone here thinks you are crazy, insane, to post again would only confirm it.

What I see is that it has been two weeks and natachan has not provided a link to an "engineer" talking about the horizontal beams in the core. The length of horizontal steel in the core had to be around 2.5 times as great as the vertical steel. Curious thing for engineers to ignore for 14 years.

Talk about idiocy and insanity and can't deal with the data. Or is it the missing data?

psik
Nope he's just smart enough not to waste his time and not to feed a troll.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
23-09-2015, 09:31 PM
(22-09-2015 09:53 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 09:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ...... The length of horizontal steel in the core had to be around 2.5 times as great as the vertical steel. .....
psik

Blink

No, seriously... what does this even mean?

What are you talking about?

That the amount of steel that went into making up the floors weighed more than the walls of which the tower(s) were built?

W.T.H. ?

ROFL

Some questions are really too dumb to answer. You really think the only purpose of the horizontal beams in the core was to hold up the floors? What do you think that link I provided about EFFECTIVE LENGTH was about? Laugh out load

Was the thickness of the horizontal beams the same all of the way down the towers? If they got thicker toward the bottom wouldn't that contribute to the building being bottom heavy?

psik
24-09-2015, 01:23 AM
(23-09-2015 09:31 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Some questions are really too dumb to answer.

Um, that's great... of course.. some questions are people asking for others to actually explain what they mean... or give more information to make what they say potentially clearer, y'know?

(23-09-2015 09:31 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You really think the only purpose of the horizontal beams in the core was to hold up the floors? What do you think that link I provided about EFFECTIVE LENGTH was about?

Okay, given what little I know and understand of the construction of the towers, then the answer would be yes.... the horizontal members were there simply to hold the floors 'up'. Heck, if the designers were clever and into saving weight, then even any such 'Horizontal' members would have effectively been part of the floor.

(23-09-2015 09:31 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Was the thickness of the horizontal beams the same all of the way down the towers? If they got thicker toward the bottom wouldn't that contribute to the building being bottom heavy?

psik

Well.. since any and all 'horizontal' components were there for nothing but making floor out of then the answer is simply 'No'. they would not have to any different in design. Since they are all bearing the same amount of allowable loads on each floor (Give or take design errors which would have been 'fudged' in, since it was the age of the slide rule, after all)

Again, you seem to be sliding past the previously supplied information that the towers main structural strengths were in the inner and outer vertical cores. With the floors simply 'bolted' to them and thence creating 'stiffeners' against wind pressure. Basically giant, metal bamboo stalks in design. Quite elegant and beautiful when you think about it.

Your hypothesis about the towers need to be revised. How are you going with that?
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
24-09-2015, 05:51 AM
(24-09-2015 01:23 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay, given what little I know and understand of the construction of the towers, then the answer would be yes.... the horizontal members were there simply to hold the floors 'up'. Heck, if the designers were clever and into saving weight, then even any such 'Horizontal' members would have effectively been part of the floor.

If you admit that you know so little about the construction of the towers how are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?

Why don't you expect EXPERTS to build a physical model that could demonstrate the collapse of the north tower?

psik
24-09-2015, 05:56 AM
(24-09-2015 05:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 01:23 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay, given what little I know and understand of the construction of the towers, then the answer would be yes.... the horizontal members were there simply to hold the floors 'up'. Heck, if the designers were clever and into saving weight, then even any such 'Horizontal' members would have effectively been part of the floor.

If you admit that you know so little about the construction of the towers how are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?

Why don't you expect EXPERTS to build a physical model that could demonstrate the collapse of the north tower?

psik

What knowledge do you claim of the construction of the towers?

Why *do* you expect experts to build a physical model? Since you're not an expert yourself?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-09-2015, 06:17 AM
(24-09-2015 05:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 05:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If you admit that you know so little about the construction of the towers how are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?

psik

What knowledge do you claim of the construction of the towers?

Why *do* you expect experts to build a physical model? Since you're not an expert yourself?

Because it is EIGHT GRADE PHYSICS! Is the CONSERVATION OF MOMENTUM too difficult for you to understand?

It is really dumb that it wasn't officially taught until 12th grade but anyone can read about it earlier than that. It is covered in electrical engineering anyway. But I guess people who worship ignorance need official degrees waved in their faces.

psik
24-09-2015, 06:56 AM
You think that experts are not aware of eighth grade physics? Or is this the point where you allege that there must be some reason why they don't do things your way *other* than that your way is fucking stupid?