9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-09-2015, 08:36 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(24-09-2015 05:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 01:23 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay, given what little I know and understand of the construction of the towers, then the answer would be yes.... the horizontal members were there simply to hold the floors 'up'. Heck, if the designers were clever and into saving weight, then even any such 'Horizontal' members would have effectively been part of the floor.

If you admit that you know so little about the construction of the towers how are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?

Why don't you expect EXPERTS to build a physical model that could demonstrate the collapse of the north tower?

psik

Like I've asked repeatedly to no answer. What is the motivation or reasoning for said EXPERTS to build this model?

Because YOU have this thought in your head that gives you a reason, motivation, and desire to do such a thing doesn't mean anyone else has this. Do you really not understand this simple concept of differing opinions and values as something that isn't extreme or means you accept anything you hear?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(24-09-2015 05:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 05:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If you admit that you know so little about the construction of the towers how are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?

Why don't you expect EXPERTS to build a physical model that could demonstrate the collapse of the north tower?

psik

What knowledge do you claim of the construction of the towers?

Why *do* you expect experts to build a physical model? Since you're not an expert yourself?

Here you go, watch and enjoy.

So, again, the explanation for the construction of the towers is pretty much simply explained in the above video.

The inner and outer core walls held up the whole thing and the floors were simply there for people to stand/put things on and act as 'stiffeners' against wind pressure. (Giant, metal bamboo.)

As for your comment of .... "How are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?" ....

Well the fact that the buildings did not INSTANTLY come down as well as the visual images seen on the day. As in a plane impacting into each building. Dark smoke indicating fires and then, after two hours, the buildings collapsing.

Again, I ask you for YOUR opinion on what actually happened if it was NOT a plane impacting into each building?

Been a whole lot of pages with you simply waving your arms and yelling, "Nah, nah, nah, nah..." about the whole affair.

When people point out your ideas are wrong about the buildings construction, you veer off on a tangent, don't answer the comment and thence wait a while to come back to your screed.

Come on, put up your thoughts on what you believe actually happened for once or shut up.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
24-09-2015, 05:16 PM
(24-09-2015 12:30 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Here you go, watch and enjoy.

This is not the first time you've showed him that video. He might want to consider a run of Seroquel.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-09-2015, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 10:36 AM by natachan.)
I'm really sorry, kinda busy so I'm not on much.

This is NOT a conservation of momentum problem. This is a column buckling problem. I have tried to explain this multiple times. Once a column buckles at one point, the column buckles as a unit.

Horizontal members in a steel frame construction DO NOT take vertical loads. This is basic structural analysis. They only take AXIAL loading. So what these beams would do would be to change the moment of inertia of the beams and increase the amount of loading the columns could take.

And we don't make scale models because IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. Rule one of scale models: all variables must be scaled to match the model. This IS NOT POSSIBLE with structural problems. Instead we rely on theoretical models, computer models, and the math. All of which there is IN ABUNDANCE for this problem.

If you think that this problem could be solved by basic mechanics you are grossly mistaken. The basics of keeping the building up involve a huge amount of knowledge of calculus and at least a passing knowledge of college level physics.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
25-09-2015, 09:36 PM
(24-09-2015 08:36 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 05:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If you admit that you know so little about the construction of the towers how are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?

psik

Like I've asked repeatedly to no answer. What is the motivation or reasoning for said EXPERTS to build this model?

Because YOU have this thought in your head that gives you a reason, motivation,

Because you are too dumb to see the flaws in the story. The vast majority of people who should be experts are saying NOTHING.

But such unusual events should be studied and explained by lots of engineering schools just like the Tacoma Narrows Bridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB008RAluyg

psik
25-09-2015, 09:53 PM
(25-09-2015 09:36 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:36 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Like I've asked repeatedly to no answer. What is the motivation or reasoning for said EXPERTS to build this model?

Because YOU have this thought in your head that gives you a reason, motivation,

Because you are too dumb to see the flaws in the story. The vast majority of people who should be experts are saying NOTHING.

But such unusual events should be studied and explained by lots of engineering schools just like the Tacoma Narrows Bridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB008RAluyg

psik

German?
26-09-2015, 05:55 AM
(24-09-2015 08:29 PM)natachan Wrote:  I'm really sorry, kinda busy so I'm not on much.

This is NOT a conservation of momentum problem. This is a column buckling problem. I have tried to explain this multiple times. Once a column buckles at one point, the column buckles as a unit.

Horizontal members in a steel frame construction DO NOT take vertical loads. This is basic structural analysis. They only take AXIAL loading. So what these beams would do would be to change the moment of inertia of the beams and increase the amount of loading the columns could take.

And we don't make scale models because IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. Rule one of scale models: all variables must be scaled to match the model. This IS NOT POSSIBLE with structural problems. Instead we rely on theoretical models, computer models, and the math. All of which there is IN ABUNDANCE for this problem.

If you think that this problem could be solved by basic mechanics you are grossly mistaken. The basics of keeping the building up involve a huge amount of knowledge of calculus and at least a passing knowledge of college level physics.

You are wasting your time my friend, this guys so in love with his pet conspiracy theory that no one can reach him, eg ask him what he believes is behind 9/11 and I guarantee he wont answer if you point out flaws he will either ignore you or dissolve into a name calling or pseudoscientific babble. This theory of his is like a close relative or lover which must be defended at all costs.
Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
26-09-2015, 08:14 AM
(26-09-2015 05:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:29 PM)natachan Wrote:  I'm really sorry, kinda busy so I'm not on much.

You are wasting your time my friend, this guys so in love with his pet conspiracy theory

And you can't find anywhere that I have said anything about any CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Morons can't do a model of the collapse of the north tower in FOURTEEN YEARS. DUH, what is the Conservation of Momentum?

It is too difficult for them to understand.

psik
26-09-2015, 08:34 AM
(26-09-2015 08:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 05:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You are wasting your time my friend, this guys so in love with his pet conspiracy theory

And you can't find anywhere that I have said anything about any CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Morons can't do a model of the collapse of the north tower in FOURTEEN YEARS. DUH, what is the Conservation of Momentum?

It is too difficult for them to understand.

psik

Fuck dude, talk about banging the same drum ad infinitum!

For some reason that escapes the rest of the civilized, thinking world you think that until a "model" is made there exists the possibility of something other than a fucking jetliner bringing down the towers.

Bro, do yourself a favor and go get a life and while you're at it a degree in construction engineering. Jesusfuckingchrist. Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
26-09-2015, 08:41 AM
If you believe that the towers did not fall as a result of the impact of the aircraft then what do you believe? This is the question we have consistently asked you with no response and frankly your silence is deafening. What else are we supposed to think ? Bottom line is that if you do not believe that the towers were brought down by the impact / immolation of the aircraft then you must logically believe in another cause and that cause being at odds with the accepted cause = conspiracy theory unless you have some new science to show us which I don't believe you have demonstrated and looking at the thread nor does anyone else.