9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-09-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(25-09-2015 09:36 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:36 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Like I've asked repeatedly to no answer. What is the motivation or reasoning for said EXPERTS to build this model?

Because YOU have this thought in your head that gives you a reason, motivation,

Because you are too dumb to see the flaws in the story. The vast majority of people who should be experts are saying NOTHING.

But such unusual events should be studied and explained by lots of engineering schools just like the Tacoma Narrows Bridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB008RAluyg

psik

Which still doesn't answer the question. Are you so blinded by your view you don't know how to read clearly? Or are you struggling to have issues you need help with? Maybe if you talked it out why you think others should view things in a particular way with a therapist you would be able to understand what is happening here in conversation.

Okay, If I(irrelevant to the question) or say AN EXPERT you say exists out there, does agree, hmm there are flaws to the story? So What? What is my motivation still? What is the mental factor that will make said person take the time and mental effort to think this is something that needed to or hasn't been and ought to be done?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 05:59 PM
Would it help if I actually did the math and showed that this event could very well be caused by the impact of planes? I honestly don't want to waste my time, but if that will help. It would be a simplified theoretical model, but I have enough info to do it.

I know the psi on each column. I know the modulus of steel. I can calculate a rough estimate for the moment of inertia. And the length is well known. As such it would take me some time but I could do the math and show that the impact could cause column failure. Though honestly I don't want to. I don't think it would make a difference.

You keep on mentioning "conservation of momentum" and show a model that implies we just tower tiers of steel and masonry on top of each other. That's not how modern construction works. Hell, it wouldn't even be applicable to most of the older construction projects where they DID just pile tiers of masonry on top of each other.

This has been explained. It has been explained that scale models are not made for civil and structural projects because of the inability to scale all the variables involved. There is no mystery about the collapse, no coverup.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
26-09-2015, 07:55 PM
(23-09-2015 09:31 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 09:53 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Blink

No, seriously... what does this even mean?

What are you talking about?

That the amount of steel that went into making up the floors weighed more than the walls of which the tower(s) were built?

W.T.H. ?

ROFL

Some questions are really too dumb to answer. You really think the only purpose of the horizontal beams in the core was to hold up the floors? What do you think that link I provided about EFFECTIVE LENGTH was about? Laugh out load

Was the thickness of the horizontal beams the same all of the way down the towers? If they got thicker toward the bottom wouldn't that contribute to the building being bottom heavy?

psik

Since the horizontal beams on a level only held up that floor, there is no reason for them to get thicker.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-09-2015, 07:57 PM
(24-09-2015 05:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 01:23 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Okay, given what little I know and understand of the construction of the towers, then the answer would be yes.... the horizontal members were there simply to hold the floors 'up'. Heck, if the designers were clever and into saving weight, then even any such 'Horizontal' members would have effectively been part of the floor.

If you admit that you know so little about the construction of the towers how are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?

Why don't you expect EXPERTS to build a physical model that could demonstrate the collapse of the north tower?

psik

It was the fire that brought down those towers, you fucking idiot. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2015, 09:20 AM
(26-09-2015 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  It was the fire that brought down those towers, you fucking idiot. Facepalm

Didn't I already suggest a simulation of removing 5 stories, 91 through 95, and dropping the top 15 stories 60 feet onto the intact 90 stories to see what would happen.

If you are correct then what is the problem with the test?

But then if you are wrong then you would look ridiculous after 14 years. While I would simply say that a good simulation could not be done without accurate data on the building.

Which we do not have.

I am being "scientific" while you are just a BELIEVER.

Do a model better than mine that can collapse. But damaged components absorb energy so you have an interesting problem.

psik
27-09-2015, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 09:56 AM by adey67.)
Psik I don't know how old you were when 9/11 happened I was 33 and although a Brit and not directly affected it had a huge impact upon me. Something about it screamed that the world would never be the same again and so it is true.My best friend killed himself in July of this year there is nothing I want more than to see him again I find myself creating scenarios in my mind regarding his rescue or of a dream life in Valhalla is your situation that much different ? Do you not think deep down in your soul (figurative expression)that this is not quite right ? I wanted to believe but...Sometimes my friend we must learn when to leave our battles to evaluate when obstacles that we climb are worth climbing and when stubbornness is a hindrance rather than a virtue. I wish you better than the best you wish for yourself take care of yourself A
27-09-2015, 10:35 AM
9/11 EXPOSED
How is this thread still going? Who let the 9/11 conspiracy nutters out of their doomsday bunkers?

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
27-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(26-09-2015 05:59 PM)natachan Wrote:  Would it help if I actually did the math and showed that this event could very well be caused by the impact of planes? I honestly don't want to waste my time, but if that will help. It would be a simplified theoretical model, but I have enough info to do it.

It won't help Psikey. Psikey can't understand the math. But I can. And I'd be interested. Up to you whether it's worth the effort.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-09-2015, 12:33 PM
(27-09-2015 09:20 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I am being "scientific" while you are just a BELIEVER.

You have no idea what scientific means. The fact that you put "scientific" in quotes only reinforces that. You got your own personal "science" not shared by anyone else.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-09-2015, 01:07 PM
(27-09-2015 12:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:20 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I am being "scientific" while you are just a BELIEVER.

You have no idea what scientific means. The fact that you put "scientific" in quotes only reinforces that. You got your own personal "science" not shared by anyone else.

Real science got us to the Moon. Psikey science would get us to the dark ages again if he and the creationists and every other fuckwad had their way.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post