9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-09-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(27-09-2015 12:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:20 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I am being "scientific" while you are just a BELIEVER.

You have no idea what scientific means. The fact that you put "scientific" in quotes only reinforces that. You got your own personal "science" not shared by anyone else.

Is that why you can't find an experiment demonstrating the north tower collapse in FOURTEEN YEARS?

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 02:35 PM
(27-09-2015 02:31 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 12:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You have no idea what scientific means. The fact that you put "scientific" in quotes only reinforces that. You got your own personal "science" not shared by anyone else.

Is that why you can't find an experiment demonstrating the north tower collapse in FOURTEEN YEARS?

psik

Um..... other than all the math and such done for the reports etc?
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
27-09-2015, 02:56 PM
(27-09-2015 12:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You have no idea what scientific means. The fact that you put "scientific" in quotes only reinforces that. You got your own personal "science" not shared by anyone else.

Wanting experiments down is so unscientific.

psik
27-09-2015, 03:58 PM

psik

Why would he be looking for one?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-09-2015, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 05:11 PM by GirlyMan.)

psik

You have no fucking clue what an experiment is. What is your null hypothesis?

BE THE GOD BITCHES! - Bob
27-09-2015, 05:17 PM
(27-09-2015 04:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:31 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Is that why you can't find an experiment demonstrating the north tower collapse in FOURTEEN YEARS?

psik

You have no fucking clue what an experiment is. What is your null hypothesis?

Oh wow, you can sound so intelligent if you talk about NULL HYPOTHESIS.

http://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-...mples.html

Notice that the word EXPERIMENT is mentioned in that article.

psik
27-09-2015, 05:21 PM
9/11 EXPOSED
(27-09-2015 05:17 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 04:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You have no fucking clue what an experiment is. What is your null hypothesis?

Oh wow, you can sound so intelligent if you talk about NULL HYPOTHESIS.

http://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-...mples.html

Notice that the word EXPERIMENT is mentioned in that article.

psik

Notice that you didn't answer the question Facepalm

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
27-09-2015, 05:41 PM
(26-09-2015 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 05:51 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If you admit that you know so little about the construction of the towers how are you so sure an airliner weighing less than 200 tons could destroy a building weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than two hours?

Why don't you expect EXPERTS to build a physical model that could demonstrate the collapse of the north tower?

psik

It was the fire that brought down those towers, you fucking idiot. Facepalm

Next pinky will argue that everything inside was made from metal. Desks, chairs, doors, carpet all made from metal. Facepalm

Even all that seemingly plastic stuff and paper products were actually metal.

The people all wore suits of armor too. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-09-2015, 06:08 PM
(27-09-2015 09:20 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  It was the fire that brought down those towers, you fucking idiot. Facepalm

Didn't I already suggest a simulation of removing 5 stories, 91 through 95, and dropping the top 15 stories 60 feet onto the intact 90 stories to see what would happen.

Do you know that it hasn't been done? I think a casual search would find that someone has done such a simulation.

Quote:If you are correct then what is the problem with the test?

There is no problem, but a physical test is neither compelling nor possible.

Quote:But then if you are wrong then you would look ridiculous after 14 years. While I would simply say that a good simulation could not be done without accurate data on the building.

I am not the one arguing for another explanation.

Quote:Which we do not have.

We have plenty of data of the building, sufficient to calculate what would happen with extensive fires.

Quote:I am being "scientific" while you are just a BELIEVER.

No, you're not. You are ranting on and on instead of actually understanding the physics, chemistry, structure.

Quote:Do a model better than mine that can collapse. But damaged components absorb energy so you have an interesting problem.

psik

It has already been shown to you that no such physical model is practical, only software models are - and they have been done.

Your insistence on a physical model is indicative of your lack of understanding of the evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2015, 06:13 PM
(27-09-2015 05:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 07:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  It was the fire that brought down those towers, you fucking idiot. Facepalm

Next pinky will argue that everything inside was made from metal. Desks, chairs, doors, carpet all made from metal. Facepalm

Even all that seemingly plastic stuff and paper products were actually metal.

The people all wore suits of armor too. Smile

The aluminum from the airplane would have ignited and added heat to the fires.

If you take a full, unopened can of beer and stand it up in a wood or charcoal fire, it will explode a geyser of beer vertically and then burn to ash.

Has psycho done that experiment? Consider

I have. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post