9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-09-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
I'm wondering if you actually understand what that article says. Because it does not in any way imply what you think it does.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 05:37 AM
(29-09-2015 05:24 AM)natachan Wrote:  I'm wondering if you actually understand what that article says. Because it does not in any way imply what you think it does.

natachan. You are too good for this thread.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-09-2015, 06:38 AM
(28-09-2015 07:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  I can't believe this stupid argument is still going on.

This is like trying to reason with Ken Hamm on evolution. He's not going to change his mind no matter what evidence is presented or what flaws are shown in his argument. He has said the only thing that will satisfy him is to rebuild the towers, fly airplanes into them, and see what happens. He is going to deny anything short of that and that is never going to happen. This is what we call an impasse; this instance being a stalemate between sanity and stupidity.

I'm actually starting to feel really quite sorry for him, it must be a real prison to be so far removed from reality and unable to see the wood from the trees. 90% of the time conspiracy theorists are to be pitied more than anything else.
30-09-2015, 11:47 AM
This must be a 10% instance because I don't feel pity for this asshole. I feel like beating him like a pinata until all the candy comes out. 9/11 isn't an abstraction to me. I knew people who were there. I knew people who didn't get out of the towers. I resent these assholes who try to rewrite history and shift the blame from where it belongs.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
30-09-2015, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 02:10 PM by adey67.)
(30-09-2015 11:47 AM)BnW Wrote:  This must be a 10% instance because I don't feel pity for this asshole. I feel like beating him like a pinata until all the candy comes out. 9/11 isn't an abstraction to me. I knew people who were there. I knew people who didn't get out of the towers. I resent these assholes who try to rewrite history and shift the blame from where it belongs.
That's the one thing I myself hate about these conspiracy theorists it is as you say and also its making a mockery of the tragedy and turning it into some kind of pantomime but can you imagine being so fucked as to actually buy into that shit in the first place, that's sorrowful for sure.
30-09-2015, 05:05 PM
(28-09-2015 11:55 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 07:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  Since the horizontal beams on a level only held up that floor, there is no reason for them to get thicker.

Total and utter HORSESH!T!!!!

The horizontal beams in the core kept the columns in the core from bending under their load by making the effective length of each section of column only 12 feet.

http://www.labciv.eng.uerj.br/pgeciv/fil...te%203.pdf

psik

The core was reinforced concrete. The horizontals did not hold up the core, they held floors. Those joint were weakened by heat to the point of failure.

The collapse started at the point near the impact since that was where fire had burned the longest. The ever-increasing mass of the sequential collapse brought it down.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2015, 10:15 PM
(30-09-2015 05:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  The core was reinforced concrete. The horizontals did not hold up the core, they held floors. Those joint were weakened by heat to the point of failure.

The collapse started at the point near the impact since that was where fire had burned the longest. The ever-increasing mass of the sequential collapse brought it down.

Which must be why the NICSTAR1 report says this:

Quote:2.1.2
Core Columns
Core columns were of two types: welded box columns and rolled wide flange (WF) shapes (Fig. 2–6).
The columns in the lower floors were primarily very large box columns as large as 12 in. by 52 in. (0.30 m by 1.32 m) composed of welded plates up to 7 in. (178 mm) thick. In the upper floors the
columns shifted to the rolled WF shapes. The transition floors are indicated in Fig. 2–6 for each of the core columns. Core columns were typically spliced at three-story intervals. The splices in the impact and
fire zones were at floors 75, 77, 80, 83, 86, 89, 92, 95, 98, and 101. Diagonal bracing was used at the mechanical floors and in the area of the hat truss. Core box columns were 36 ksi or 42 ksi. Core wide
flange columns were specified to be one of four grades, but were primarily 36 ksi and 42 ksi steel; only about 1 percent of all the core columns were made of 45 ksi or 50 ksi steel.

The core area was framed conventionally with beams. There were numerous openings in the core area floor for elevators and stairwells. Since fewer elevators were needed at the upper floors, part of the core area was not needed for services. In Fig. 2–7, the dashed line shows the perimeter of the core, and shaded areas indicate typical enclosed areas for elevators and other services.
NIST NCSTAR 1-3A

psik
02-10-2015, 10:24 PM
(02-10-2015 10:15 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 05:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  The core was reinforced concrete. The horizontals did not hold up the core, they held floors. Those joint were weakened by heat to the point of failure.

Which must be why the NICSTAR1 report says this:

Quote:2.1.2
Core Columns
Core columns were of two types: welded box columns and rolled wide flange (WF) shapes (Fig. 2–6).
The columns in the lower floors were primarily very large box columns as large as 12 in. by 52 in. (0.30 m by 1.32 m) composed of welded plates up to 7 in. (178 mm) thick. In the upper floors the
columns shifted to the rolled WF shapes. The transition floors are indicated in Fig. 2–6 for each of the core columns. Core columns were typically spliced at three-story intervals. The splices in the impact and
fire zones were at floors 75, 77, 80, 83, 86, 89, 92, 95, 98, and 101. Diagonal bracing was used at the mechanical floors and in the area of the hat truss. Core box columns were 36 ksi or 42 ksi. Core wide
flange columns were specified to be one of four grades, but were primarily 36 ksi and 42 ksi steel; only about 1 percent of all the core columns were made of 45 ksi or 50 ksi steel.

The core area was framed conventionally with beams. There were numerous openings in the core area floor for elevators and stairwells. Since fewer elevators were needed at the upper floors, part of the core area was not needed for services. In Fig. 2–7, the dashed line shows the perimeter of the core, and shaded areas indicate typical enclosed areas for elevators and other services.
NIST NCSTAR 1-3A

psik

That actually proves my point and destroys your contention. Thank you. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-10-2015, 03:30 AM
(28-09-2015 07:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  I can't believe this stupid argument is still going on.

That's cause there ain't any argument. Peeps counter psik's BS for the random audience, I come in here to post a meme or two and get a laugh. Undecided

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
03-10-2015, 03:45 AM
(03-10-2015 03:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

That's cause there ain't any argument. Peeps counter psik's BS for the random audience, I come in here to post a meme or two and get a laugh. Undecided

[Image: 64604856.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post